3DXChat Community

New Free EDM hybrid Sex club for xmass (ur free to earn donations from hosting it also )

Aliviax

Im happy to announce The New villa '' Millennia Luxury villa 2''

Millennia series is to provide Luxury-detailed villas in small file size as possible so everyone enjoy playing in highest graphic settings as possible :) 

This villa has all my new designs from beds- multiuse sofas- tables -wall lights- floor lights 

only 660 something kb yayyyyyy i was litteraly building with calculator open and spend much time to plan everything prop use wise 

So to deliver a luxury detailed small size villa :) 

you can find it here : https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/       

2020-04-01 11-11-31_484307.jpg

2020-04-01 11-13-03_489855.jpg

2020-04-01 11-14-46_496049.jpg

2020-04-01 11-16-35_502592.jpg

2020-04-01 11-16-53_503690.jpg

Edited by Aliviax

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

millennia villa 3 on the making  with much more complex stracture building perfectly with semi  round ish balconies and front side view with glass for awesome view 

also check out millennia villa 2 here :  https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/     

here few pics  on how millennia villa 3 is  being made :) 

2020-04-04 18-12-50_850984.jpg

2020-04-03 20-09-06_632875.jpg

Hi, Alivia. Why do you use this method to make this semicircular shape for your floor? Aren't there too many polygons?

16 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Hi, Alivia. Why do you use this method to make this semicircular shape for your floor? Aren't there too many polygons?

nah its ok  and i use this method so i define how thick walls will be this way i can define as i wish, using the already props if u have noticed they are wayyyyy thick  ill do 1 less custom sofa :) 

I

13 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I meant the floor.

Yes cause as you will see in the picture the floor is a direct continuation of the white perimeter arrows show

The pros : pieces connect perfectly ,no glitching ,where the floor ends the perimeter starts ,everything is perfect and symetrical :) 

cons: more props  but my builds always pc friendly cause  i try not exeed specific file sizes also this method allows me to make unique calculated openings in the floor that can be a cool pool whatever as you can see in the picture cause everything is calculated :) 

AAAA.jpg

2020-04-06 13-18-01_4887.jpg

2020-04-06 13-24-10_27161.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ArisGabriel said:

you joking ... you selling  this? 😮 ... congratulation :D 

yes when ppl started stealing rooms the day u had a grand opening and they couldnt wait the next day to give them free ..then i decided ...u know what u dont deserve free ...well i still give some free rooms but for advertizment purposes.

i used to share tons of rooms free 3 years ago ....not anymore after i saw all that stealing ...anyways 

@community  hello 

Another exclusive request and very pc friendly since room is targeting tons of ppl ..only 602 kb for maximum performance ,playing on highest settings as possible (not for pentium pc tho ) 😁pentium is out of fashion hahaha

If you want me to build you a custom exclusive request just pm me in game with pics of what u desire or ur idea 

ps usually people send me pics of real clubs/villas etc and build them similar so for best results pm me ur full idea :) 

or if you want a ready premade room visit my blog   https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/       

2020-04-23 10-18-01_677400.png

2020-04-23 10-18-43_679938.png

Now that i finished couple exclusive request at last i have some free time to progress on millennia villa 3 

This villa again purpose is to deliver Luxury in small file size as possible but also this time this villa targets multiuse 

meaning private times or if people want to open for puplic and do huge parties :) 

here few pics 

2020-04-26 14-55-40_6672.jpg

2020-04-26 14-55-13_5043.jpg

2020-04-26 14-55-23_5656.jpg

more of my builds you can find here both free and non free ur choice :) 

https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/     

hope you find something you like ...and if you want a custom build in ur own needs just pm me to make it happen :) 

Edited by Aliviax

hello everyone so many asked me how i build so fast  so i decided to share my own tricks with the community so it might help you for those that might needed :) 

So 1st important is that i always build in specific coordinates also i use 0.1 snap value for my base stuff 

why building always in specific coordinates is faster ? well since everything i build is in specific locations and since i use very specific values that allow me to literaly drug and drop items i have previously build and be perfect ...what i mean ? 

Lets say i had build 1 month ago some chairs and sofas i realy like and i wanna use them in a new house or club ..

step 1 i merge 1 of my warehouses that i store sofas chairs bath stuff u name it i have dozens of warehouses other named chair that i store all the chairs i have build ...

So i merge the warehouse i need and since i build in specific locations and values  i know that it will match perfectly in the new room :) 

The second important i just mentioned it haha i keep my props in warehouses and that gives me the option to use again a chair i have build and dont build a new one if i like the specific chair :) 

Bellow u will see some examples of warehouses i litteraly have ready premade pools baths whole kitchens u name it 

Hope it helped you and have tons of fun :) 

2020-04-27 14-31-14_370120.jpg

2020-04-27 14-31-25_370771.jpg

2020-04-27 14-32-34_374899.jpg

Millennia Luxury Vila 3 almost ready ..doing the final checks and tomorrow will be live on my blog for those that want this villa 

Few words : This villa can be used either for ur private moments or If you wanna party and open for everyone file size is arround 800kb onlyyyy 😍

stay tuned for when it goes live tomorrow :) on my blog  : https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/      

many more rooms there and many free rooms and many on the way :) 

here few pics 

2020-05-05 01-16-44_185925.jpg

2020-05-05 01-28-17_226069.jpg