3DXChat Community

Please give Alivia a subforum.

Llavia

lol why cause i made a post that those that have my rooms can pm me to add them the new mats we get as update in case they dont know 

u seem to me that ur jealous of something 

my last thread was full of good will to help ppl and u criticize it ? hahaha

or maybe its becouse you spam the world editor section with your post ?... you have like 7 (correction more like 13)  treads alone on the first page...

maybe make a single tread for all your new builds. like other rational people do... but what do i know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Look. I don't even get why you're offended. I'm trying to give an oppotunity here.

No need to assume that I'm jealous. Just like you, I have the ability and knowledge to create the things I desire in the world editor.

But if you want to contact the people that recieved builds from you, wouldn't a pm or a post on your blog be more effective?

I just thought that it would be efficient for all of us if you'd get your own subforum on here, to keep your followers on track.

Look. I don't even get why you're offended. I'm trying to give an oppotunity here.

No need to assume that I'm jealous. Just like you, I have the ability and knowledge to create the things I desire in the world editor.

But if you want to contact the people that recieved builds from you, wouldn't a pm or a post on your blog be more effective?

I just thought that it would be efficient for all of us if you'd get your own subforum on here, to keep your followers on track.

hehehe ty ur so kind but 1 simple small forum post is easier n do the job ppl will see the post will pm me if they need me to add them the new door n all good no need u make forum posts for my forum posts hahaha

Honestly, making your own thread about all your rooms and updates is way better than just spamming the posts about anything new or a small update for your rooms. There is so many posts from you it's getting really annoying. That way you would have dedicated thread to all of your posts and your business, so people who are actually interested can look, and those who don't care don't have to see new posts from you daily in the new posts section.. just my 2 cents

I think its like with Spam Mails. You can get rid of them and they will always bypass your filters... so one day you just gonna accept that it does and live with it.

I have been begging for a proper ignore-list on this forums for ages now., knowing that its possible with IPB its even more disgusting that it isnt in place already. The current system just filters post and you are able to block messages... but any new topic or status display will show up. How about a real ignore so you dont see any content of the ignored person. That way everyone can find peace...

Thooose that are annoyed can finally get the spam out of sight and the other side can go on with the shameless self-advertising promotion campaign and act like the forums is theirs.

if i remeber correctly i had a thread with all my builds there but guess what  ur gang attacked that thread  also attacked the newer thread 

so as u can see u kinda forced me  to split my build threads so u cant attack them all .

want proofs ? the threads are there lol 

everyday you ppl are   what Alivia did today -how many post she did- how many lines she wrote -did she eat- did she sleep- did she open room - lmao get serious n leave me Alone stop bother in what i do n look ur selfs 

i dont need a mom watching my every move here so leave me Alone 

you ppl watch everything i do u even count how many words i say lol im pretty sure u have more matters to attend thatn sit n watch n bother with what i do .

You will be left alone once you stop posting like a squirrel on red bull that thinks its her own personal Alivia Forum Community, or the day we get a proper filter or ignore function. Theres like thousands of users on this message board and like 0,1% care of what you do. Why keep bothering everyone else everyday. You should go make a blog... oh wait... you did...

But I guess you go by the "Negative Attention" is attention too. I begin to think its probably intended. I am not sure someone can be that ignorant to still behave like everyone is just wrong and keep going like everything is okay.

Also Pro Tip: If you plaster the message board with your posts, you should get a spellchecker and use the normal forum font, so its not cancer for the eyes to read this clutter all the time lol

ok lets talk now with real facts 

fact 1 : i had athread that i posted all my builds there in only one thread 

guess what you ppl attacked that thread 

proof 1 : http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7615-new-gothic-castle-villa-edm-club/

fact 2: i tried again to gather many builds in one thread  guess again you attacked that thread again n guess what u nikki lavia were ppl that also attacked those threads haha

proof 2:http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7536-giveaways-on-my-blog/

so to me it seems u ppl are for ur own reasons just after me ,i snease u attack me simple 

i tried have my builds in one thread but u didnt let me 

Well, let's stop it right here. It doesn't mean that I quit, I just don't argue with people that don't want to understand.

Let's just ask Gizmo if we can maybe get something like a full-ignore-feature on the forum or a locked thread for you, where you can decide what should be posted there, and where you can delete all the hatemails.

- Thread closed.

i know but those ppl harass me everyday since i came back to 3dxchat  and start building djing n opening rooms

some ppl even count how many words i write seriously do i comment often do i sneaze ,how many times a week i open my room how many times i dj 

this is very tiring for me to have all those ppl watch my every move in a GAME lol

do what they do, report the shit. just this thread is against the rules in itself. a group of people singling you out. These are also the same people who cry like little girls when its done to them

im not like this i never report n i dont wanna be like this  its just a game 

if only they had let me from the start i would have one thread for all my builds but they attacked every single thread 

anyway im realy sad now n i wanna forget this happened n focus on enjoy playing n build since we got some cool stuff that have so many unexpected uses :)

I personally don't care a single bit about you alivia, I haven't even seen you a single time in game. What I care about is that I keep seeing your posts almost every single day and it's always new post about your new room or something and I have zero interest for that, I just wish you either had your own blog where you acually post your stuff and don't do it so frequently here or better, get the tools to just block the posts I don't want to see, so it keeps everything cleaner and gives me the option to see the content I want to see, while allowing you to still post as much as you desire.

I can somewhat understand why people are upset and you should too I think, see it from all angels. Drama being created in your topic about new rooms sucks and I wish you were given the tool to manage your own topics as well, so you could just delete and block those posts and keep it only about your room updates and posts

although some of your threads are annoying but guess what, so are some of mine and do you think im going to stop... not a fucking chance. so go on with your bad self, post away. Ok, thats enough posting, just noticed my pup peed in the kitchen :P If i can leave you with one bit of advice i learned over the years here , pay no attention to these people, you will never meet them in real and they dont own the forums so fuck em. they will get over it.

RobT Out!

In all honesty.

People like her are reason why all the good people quit forums years ago. I know so many old time people from 2014 - 2015 that tried so fucking hard to make this game into something... it's still isn't and even when about half of them still plays none visit forums unless Shanti links some topic of some idiot like the one mentioned in this topic so we can laugh in group chats.  Sure the other reason is devs never listen but I would say it's good 50/50 from what I spoke to others.

All those people who wanted to make content years before world editor, people who made content that is currently in the game. People who helped in technical support all day because above people couldn't be arsed? People who seriously given translations, bug fixes, work arounds. People who were seriously invested into making this game better place for others be it through help, events, direct content in game or moderation. ALL GONE.

Why? Cus exactly this people who spams half pages of useless crap in something that barely resembles English language. Developers not caring to do thing about it, forums turning into white knight "newbies" who would bitch at everything people do to help or downright laugh and mock you. Back before when the forums were infested with one topic in German next one French third penguin fourth English. It was clusterfuck and we begged them to clean it.  They finally did and then it degraded into few dozen retards who have to spam on every topic to get their in game popularity while looking like tools to everyone else. 

No other serious forum looks like this. People enlarging and coloring their fonts by 3 - 10 x amount to look important? What the fuck? In all forums I know or watch that would not work or result in warning and ban after another.

im not like this i never report n i dont wanna be like this  its just a game 

if only they had let me from the start i would have one thread for all my builds but they attacked every single thread 

anyway im realy sad now n i wanna forget this happened n focus on enjoy playing n build since we got some cool stuff that have so many unexpected uses :)

Be yourself, ignore the drama queens, let them make an arse of themselves.