3DXChat Community

Personal Choice, TOP DJ's and their Qualities that make them TRULY Great.

TenaFoxxx

HI!

Welcome to my BLOG SPOT and DIARY  of what I call my PERSONAL CHOICE of DJ's I both admire, applaud and seek to be more like. I am NOT discussing NOR debating what so many have done here about what constitutes a DJ (disk jockey) nor will I debate it here unless someone goes off topic here and starts causing drama, chaos or ill will. 

And my OPINION is only that, my Personal Opinion. My Taste, My Observations. *laughs* and no, its not all about me! On the contrary. I want to use this blog to promote other DJ's *DEF NOT MYSELF!* ha Because in my own view they are truly GREAT. While I aspire to be.

That said, MY FIRST CHOICE AND ALL TIME FAVORITE DJ IS: *drum rolls for about 2 minutes to keep you waiting*

DJ StarrFyre!!!!!!!!!

And these are but a few of the reasons I have chosen her first, foremost as my TOP PICK, First choice and will always be my Favorite DJ and JUST BECAUSE she is the one who truly inspired me & encouraged me to go out and try doing this hard, difficult job. Oh & not just me, but many many many others as well. She promotes other Dj's on a daily basis. StarrFyre is one who truly 100% is the most caring, devoted DJ you will EVER meet. EVEN her Slogan that identifies her, says it all. "MUSIC IS LIFE." That to me marks a truly great artist, musician, Talent and DJ. She lives and breathes and loves, truly loves music and all kinds of music as well as all kinds of PEOPLE. Two Qualities I both admire and aspire to attain.

When I first met Stephanie, aka StarrFyre, I had no idea anything about her. But I was soon captivated by her RADIO LIKE charisma and personality. She could ROCK a room like NO ONE I had ever seen before in this site. Nay, unlike most DJ's I have ever met or heard on radio television or media forms both in RL or Here. I have listened to hundreds of  DJ's on the radio from my early days as a very young child. I was about 6 years old when I first heard Radio personality "Wolf Man Jack" *giggles* I know right? Any of you who know me at all know that is kinda a big surprise. :)I COULD REALLY DIG HIS Persona , his VOICE and his style. *Gasps* I know right? A tiny little six year old saw that in a man she would never personally meet but who was totally entranced by what he could do from the RADIO station booth.

But my point is, STARR has that Charisma. She TRULY Has "STAR" Qualities and it has nothing to do with  the name she chose really though it suits her and her "fun persona" she plays here,  to a "T" She is, "The COSMIC, Alien DJ of the Galaxy"

I remember the first time I heard and watched her in action. It was well over a year ago now. I was a still pretty much what I would call a newbie. DID not know many people at all. And although I started here in October of 2016, I hadn't gone to many "public events" or concerts in the site. Once I did though, I was hooked! I started to go to more and more. Mostly alone because I was going to go for my own pleasure and enjoyment. It was not a date night thing for me. It was all about what moved my soul and fed it. It was and still is, all about the MUSIC and what felt "right."

I have heard in real life, concerts from MASTER performers like Sir Elton John, Shania Twain, Manheim Steamroller, Billy Joel, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Anne Murray, Alabama, Cindy Lauper, Rick Springsfield, The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra and Choir and Olivia Newton-John to name only a few of the many I have personally heard Live, and in concert.

Starrfyre, has every thing a truly engaging artist has. 

1. Charisma and charm

2. Openness and grace.

3. Generosity ten fold.

4. Modesty (OH MY GOSH! She simply will not take a compliment even though she genuinely DESERVES tons of them)

5. Love of and promotion of her chosen "career" and in her case it is "show casing" music and other performers in the Music Industry.

6. A true genuine love of what she does. Who in spite of personal tragedies, both real and virtual, in spite of terribly difficult circumstances and situations. Still comes on, turns off her personal challenges, and becomes the STAR she truly is, DJ STARRFYRE, the "BEST Cosmic DJ in the Galaxy."

7. A selflessness, a genuine and sincere desire to put others first, above and beyond the call of "Duty." More than once this delightful wonderful "HUMAN hearted " being has dropped everything she was doing, and on the spur of the moment as it were, came in to DJ in a venue. And I mean, DROPPED EVERYTHING, even things she needed desperately to do for herself. (Grows very very teary eyed here because she truly is one of the most caring people I have ever met, and one of the most caring people YOU will ever meet.)

8. ARTISTRY. She is, simply amazing at spinning tunes and reading a crowd. She can pick you up from the lowest point in HELL and help you see and FEEL so much better. There is not one soul I know can do that better than her in this place. She is my IDEAL DJ. She simply IS one of the VERY best, and in my humble opinion THE BEST IN of ALL DJ's in our little 3DX World.

9. She is a perfectionist. She is not satisfied with mediocrity or status quo. She strives constantly to become better, to become more than just a "D J." She wants to and works hard to be flawless.

10. And last but certainly NOT least, This woman knows her music inside and out. She DJ's in real life as well and she knows her material, background of the artists and bands, and knows every genre of music and can  pick unerringly, what will suit the crowd she plays for.

THIS IS ONLY TEN REASONS WHY, DJ STARRFYRE IS MY FIRST AND TOP PICK IN THIS VIRTUAL WORLD.

Yes, only ten but they are big reasons for her to be my number one choice as best DJ in 3DX!!

Again, its only my humble opinion. I do not claim to know better or more than anyone else. And I already have others I plan to spotlight here that are TRULY amazing DJ's and artists. 

I hope you will come see and listen to DJ StarrFyre if you ever get the chance. I believe truly, that if you do, you will find your time, WELL SPENT. And most likely  you will agree with me that she is AMAZING, if not the best you have ever heard. I would stake my life on it. That is how much I BELIEVE in HER!

I love you STARRFYRE!!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL, not just this world but the Whole Cosmic World! 

Rock ON and keep on doing it!

DJ StarrFyre, the reason for me continuing the Even series two more times after her debut at E2. SugarBunny suggested her, I met her prior and was surprised by her modesty and later strength and dedication to being the best DJ she can be. I have seen Starr inspire many djs (WildHoney included) and shy people, for many she is an amazing friend for me inspiration to continue being me. Love ya Starr and Thank you Wild for featuring her first, hope you feature other djs you love. 

Yes, Rob, I definately will and have in mind Quite a few and one you know already quite well! She is an independent and clever wonderful Dj , well two actually in that category of you knowing them and them being clever  and you know her as well :)

I would also like to propose this for this Blog/Post. If any of you have DJ's you love and wish to have me & others to take a listen to,  or you want to post a tribute to them, Please do so. This is where we can talk about and acknowledge DJ's throughout 3DX that are to us, to you, EXCEPTIONAL!

I think anyone who would ever read a post created to say such things about them would immediately say "I'm not really worthy of that." 

I thank you, Honey, for saying all this about me - I accept it but will never feel I deserve it.

Mike, when you agreed to be the voice for my StarrFyre DJ drops, I could not believe I was so lucky to meet a man of talent and one I would love being connected with through my work here as a DJ and becoming friends beyond this world.

Rob, you were the one who believed in me at a time I wondered why and how you could when I worried about being that DJ who might bring down your amazing Events rather than uplift them. You are truly one of my mentors, among so many other things.

I have many others I can also name as helping me during my time here. I know if I did that so many would wonder why I left off their name. They are the reason many seem to feel I am at least 'good' in their eyes and mind (and ears, of course). SO many have given me opportunities when they were probably told I was just a 'mistake' to use as their DJ, but I did everything I could to help them even more than they helped me. I am truly better to have met them and so many through my time here as a DJ.

This posting has touched my heart and spirit deeply. It touched me so much that, yes, I cried to think others really feel I am that good for them nd 3DX. I never came here with an ego and still do not play for any ego or numbers - I play for the way I have believed in my life here and beyond - that music and specific songs ARE LIFE for us with the great memories and good feelings when they are heard.

I will never stop doing what I love nor will I stop loving what I do. It is for ALL OF YOU that I AM StarrFyre.

*points to the post up above me* See? This is exactly what I mean.. She is, StarrFyre for all of us.  Modest to a fault, Generous of heart and truly a gift to all she meets. I am grateful and honored to call you friend, Steph. And that is only the TIP of the Iceburg as it were. :)

-waves to all- 

My favorite choice is DJMikeBurleigh,

I'm always welcome in his room, He makes sure all are welcomed an comfortable.

He makes each one that enters feel special.

Greets all,

There are alot of DJ's here all special in their own ways,

But Mike has made an impression, Always ask how your day is going,

Even when he's not feeling so well, He gives his all.

Here's to you DJMikeBurleigh -hugs-

Thanks for hearing me.

All have a great day, Much love!

Hey all

My favorite choice is DJMikeBurleigh, reason he have alot good tunes who all likes its not to murch 

emd and such music i,m a dj my self but i have choice Mike as the best i have heard sence i started 2016

all other dj,s is good aswell in there music styles all is not the same so my vote go to Drummmmmmmmm

DJMikeBurleigh    

Thank you all for hearing me aswell ;)

Today I am going to Highlight Another DJ. In fact a Pair of DJ's. Why the Pair? Because they are Chloe and Felia, and they are married to each other!

I first met Chloe about a year ago. Did not really see her DJ at first but then she joined a few groups I was in so I thought I would go to some events and give her a watch and listen. Which I did. One thing about Chloe, she does not do anything half way. She designed her room and show cased her talent and her wifes in a room she herself had built and it was amazing and so were they in Djing. Both showing great talent.  The last event I witnessed more recently was this one:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8048-%E2%9D%84-x-mas-winter-village-%E2%9D%84-grand-opening-16th-dec-10-pm-cet-%E2%9D%84/

in which Chloe built the room and DJ'd along with her wife Felia and myself. Chloe has combined her love of Felia, her love and mastery of building and her love of music all in this one place. The pair of them are a great addition to any event!

So for this and STANDARD 10 from my first post, I put these two forward as Very deserving exceptional DJ's!  Well worth your time to see and listen to. And IF you follow this link above? You can download for a limited time, Chloe's Lovely Xmas Village. She is giving it away for free! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ENJOY!

Ooh fav DJ on 3dx? That's a tough one. Many of my friends are really great DJs in their own right and it would be really hard to choose just one. But If I had to only pick one of them. I'd have to go with DJ Ash (Ashbash). He is the reason I started DJing in the first place and inspired me to try EDM. 

Now as for my top 10 Fav DJs it would go something like this: note that I don't love one more than the other :3

1. DJ Ash

2. Ukari

3. DJ Starrfyre

4. Torax

5. Xanar

6. WildHoney

7. Chloe

8. Gremio

9. Nixxx

10. DJ Lexilicious 

Mei, I  have to agree, both of them are great. ROB taught me so much, He actually BUILT me a room to DJ in, made me set a DATE for my debut and then  helped me set up by giving me tips and helps and good critiques. He turned  me  into a metal head :P But seriously he is a skilled DJ. Raeven too, I have often gone to her room and listened to her DJ. I admire both her style, and her picks of music. Two thumbs up on both! I have planned to "showcase" them both in the near future so if keep an eye out you will see them. :)

Raevaen literally rocks my world.  She plays great music and frequently introduces us to new songs.  I'm a serious metal head, and it's way cool that she finds songs I've never heard before.  I especially like all the covers.

Her best trait, though, is that she enjoys people interacting on Local during her sets.  I like to chat and sing along and be silly.  I've gotten resistance to those kinds of things in other places, but Rae encourages it.  

Always a good time at Absolute.

I agree with the names listed, Rae, MissVixen, Shay, Macy, Jack, Shovel, Achroi, the list goes on, you all rock, and I can not finish this comment without bringing in MissyB and Chilles, two of the original DJs here, they among others have done more for building the DJ art form than anyone over years. With that said, to all of you, thank you for your hard work and talent.

AMEN to that DALLAS! Chilles aka Achilles for SURE  and your list of others yes. Definately. Chilles was very instrumental in helping and setting the standard in 3DX for musical streaming excellence. And such a nice guy. Generous and helpful!! Thank you soo much for your comments everyone!

Keep them coming!

here is my favorite rock metal etc djs 

BDSMetal gang : Maron -poison mortel-icebox

Absolute club the awesome sweet raevaen :)

Sherrys awesome music choices 

Dj valkmannnnnnnnnnn awesome 

ROb pathfinder i wanted to not put his name since he is my granpa but he deserves the spot 

these are my prefference on what rooms i have visited so far some rooms i havent gone so i might not have heard some others or forgot to metion 

thus ill update soon in case i forgot someone 

Merry xmass everyone <3

When I first got here in the game, I kept going to a room that played music I like, it was called Sex and Metal hosted by PandoraVonSayalin. The only woman I have married in any virtual life thing, she has been one of my favorite DJs that plays my favorite style of music, like with my lovely GD it seems unfair naming my wife as one of my favorite DJs but that lovely lady won my heart with her personality, taste and talent for music as well as so many other ways. Then I met Ukari a DJ that has always impressed me with what I consider flawless sets.

SpinalRip, Natsumi, Ash, Nixxx, StarrFyre, Achillies, Achroi, Koke, BoZno, Xanar, Doc, Nitro, NitroCowboy, Shocktop, Mar and Torax were already established DJs when i met them, but they just introduced me to different ways and types of music that I liked a lot.

Icecream, OOlisa, WildHoney, Alivia (GD), Trena and Sherry are djs that i have seen grow and kept becoming better and better as djs and hostesses.

BDSMetal gang, FOA, Chloe, Lexia, Bree, Reavaen, Roguee as hosts and DJs for their rooms well you gotta hear them to know why I put their names here they made people feel welcomed in their rooms with their music.

Alliehotass, Felia, Katya and Bia are djs that i started hearing and so far I like how they play.

Thing about many of the djs I have named, people may say is unfair they are friends well it is due to the music they played that I became friends with them, some have left the game others and had a fall out but that does not mean I did not acknowledge their talent as djs. See a long time ago I made with the help of BDSMetal gang and OX a series called the Events, from those Events I got to hear great DJs. At the Events we had DJs that love music and I never claimed they were the best, because as djs they kept getting better and better making what people thought was their best performance pale in comparison to another one they played at. The djs have names as far as I know do not half ass it, they do their best and keep trying to do better.

If I failed to names some it is because I forgot how to spell their names, truth is if you are good as a dj, I say it, local, wc or in pm. As for those aspiring to be DJs it starts with a step in trying.  

I have something I must say immediately. A few days ago I logged into my WildHoney account and found everything gone. Friends list, gifts, about me information, and all photos from the photo gallery. I did not do this!

I have not known quite how to deal with this, I know there have been glitches of many sorts in the game lately but this? This is truly a nightmare. NOT a good gift to anyone for Christmas.

I am making this known in public forum as there really is no other way to inform many others. 

I make this move as a result of a message in my inbox from a long time friend.

I will not share who sent it, It is not their fault that I have this issue but it is a message that helps me deal with and know that this is widespread in my account and all my friends, EVERY single one, was deleted and showed "blocked" or unable to see me even from tracking gifts given.

This is the message I received with the title of the message,

God dosen't like evil

Sent Yesterday, 11:35 PM

"Maybe not the best time to have done what you did by deleting me from your friends list, as God doesn't like evil and you do it at his time of year. This was my thank you for sending you a gift for the holidays. I have never done anything to you. Never spoke bad about you, have always respected you and gone to your places to support you and this is my thanks. Well don't let Karma come back to bite you in your ass. A real friend would have questioned before just deleting, and you really don't act your age at times. Best to you & yours"

Now I was stunned at first. I would NEVER do that. Then I realized this was indeed a glitch my account was hit with for whatever reason it was and is not intended for anyone. So this is what I responded and I mean this message for EVERYONE.  TRULY I have not done such an abominable thing. 

Sent Today, 01:23 AM

First thing.  A few days ago, I logged in to find my entire friends list GONE. My gifts Gone. My about me,  Gone. My Photo gallery, Gone. I did not delete anyone, did not block anyone, did not initiate anything at all for this. To be honest, it has been a nightmare of sorts as I would not ever do this to anyone, let alone a friend. Come to find out, I had disappeared from everyone's friends list to seem blocked, Even my long time love, JasonWilde, and there is no way I would do that to him EVER. 

Moreover, since I am lucky enough that he and I have multiple sources and ways of contact, I was able to have him meet me in one of 3DX public rooms and add him to my buddy list Then he found he had me on his ignore list. He did not do that, but nevertheless it showed me ignored.

I do not know why this was or what caused it. I do know however that those who I have on skype, kik or discord were informed as soon as I could through messages and in group threads in Discord.

I am truly deeply sorry you have thought I would be unkind. if I HAD done this I would not blame you one single bit. But since I did not I hope you will accept that I did not do this and forgive this glitch in the game and forgive the circumstances. I truly am sorry for this event. I had no control over this.

I send my love and my honest wish that you have blessings beyond measure. THANK you for telling me that you also have found this glitch in effect. It seems all my "friends" also thought the same, But a few did know I would never do it. 

With kindest respect, love  and regards,

Wild Honey.

I can only hope to reach out this way and effectively correct this "mistake" though I was not mean, or unkind to do this. I hold no ill will towards anyone who was counted friend. If this is Karma, I will accept it and say only I am sorry if you or others interprete this event as my just desserts. I would hope however that if ANYONE else has had this glitch or others affecting them, that it will give a heads up for others to know it has happened and perhaps help to get the situation cleared up. For any harm, hurt feelings or ill will you have felt, those of you out there that know me, know when I say, I did not do what I was accused of, know it is the Truth. 

I wish all of you the happiest and merriest of holiday seasons.

With love, 

WildHoney

Two things: 

Rob Pathfinder, I was NOT a well established DJ by the time we met, I didn't start DJing until Event 5 when I first emerged, but thanks for the mentioned. 

And second, I do feel Honey is absolutely 100 % right with her choice of DJ Starrfrye. When I first met Steffi, she became my friend. We remained friends, she then became my inspiration to DJ. 

For qualities:

Its all about how you charm the crowd, how you can read the crowd, and adjust your music accordingly. Having a set list, makes DJing a bit more difficult to read the crowd, but if you have a natural persona  about yourself, you know how to persuade the crowd to see that the music you play make sense, and therefore ends up being a good time.

I learned most of my technique with how I like to DJ by WildHoney and Starrfyre and I still aspire to be my own DJ with unique flair. 

There are many really good DJs and radio personalities on 3dx chat that make it an exciting to join a room their are performing or hosting:  Rob, Rae, Shay, Macy, Jack, Shovel, Chloe, and Felia. 

I don't always use the forums here, still a newb in that sense, lol but I felt complied to respond.