3DXChat Community

Support our LGBTQ Community

Carrie

I understand there are many open groups. However, there are none for the LGBTQ community. So I am wanting to set up a group for our gay community ,want everyone to feel comfortable and no longer hide who they are. I know it is hard to per say "come out" ,but its so much worse when you have to basically walk on eggshells being something you know you are not. 3DX is a place to live out your fantasies, be who you wanna be without being judged. Most everyone has at least one gay friend or family member in their RL or game life. So I ask anyone who is interested in supporting,DJs, Builders, Room hosts/hostesses or any additional information to please contact me here, in game xCarrie or Mykhel, or my personal Discord Carrie#1172. Thank you everyone and I wish each and everyone good times and happy moments.

post-15062-0-18974700-1545155625_thumb.png

This meet and greet looks very interesting to me. I mostly play as a sissy on here, but I recently created a male alt (ass backwards, I know :P) but I've been hesitant to play him, since there aren't that many LGBTQ dedicated clubs (Madate and Sissy that's gay not withstanding). I'm looking forward to seeing what you and Mykhel've got cooking, Carrie :)

I respect every personality and disrespect any separation between humanity. Would be nice just relax and look at each other the same way. Do we need this or that community? We have one pair of legs, one pair of arms, one head, the same body, logic and one world. Sometimes someone can ask - "where is your native land?"... The Earth. Damn, the Earth.

To be together in peace.

Hey Carrie, you told me about this project recently. I really think this is needed, seeing how frequented my room and a few others are when we open them for everyone. At the same time when I wander through other places (majority) I feel completely lost not to say ignored. Being in this game only for a couple of weeks I can say that I feel being 'in good hands' in what we already have in 3DxChat. So, this must grow to attract much more LGBTQ to join or also to stand to their sexuality in their profile. I'm not sure right now how contribute to this great project. I guess I can be a host. Until then I'm happy to keep my place open to everyone. Cheers Jostie