3DXChat Community

Amy's Free Rooms

AmyLaRouche

• 1 month later...

So, the room is ready for you to enjoy!

So mhmm! This is an Italian inspired room called The Palazzo! It's pretty spacious, lots of outdoor aread and 2 main buildings, one being a club and the other a restaurant with a cozy apartment on top! Enjoy!

You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m_rYprjSQNGzqUNiR19WUTbVvejzVv8M

And ofcourse, here are some picsies :)

yUKkNO6.png

ZlXiPn7.png

dhvzs6d.png

h7ivo0P.png

GPzLIgG.png

CEBGpx7.png

Vf8eTm5.png

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, usually I just post screenshots here for rooms that I've built and share, which in all honesty, are most of them. But I do build some rooms that are kept private, and there is one that I really just want to share some screenshots of with all of you. It's our little paradise, our little oasis to escape our busy social life in 3dx, a place for Kemistry and me to just be the two of us. Made with love, so mhmm, just some screenshots......

TYFJpqk.png

cGxYEll.png

GKBWKve.png

yIZV4Ve.png

Really love your builds and creativity, would there be a chance in future doing your shared builds that you might try doing one with few more bedrooms. Would be really nice to have for roleplaying purposes, notice many your builds only got one bedroom, I don't know if that's been intentional by design or not. But just thought was something I would mention, appreciate all the nice builds you shared publicly.