3DXChat Community

LF Gangbang Rps

ChloeLawson

1 hour ago, IKushiel said:

... whatever ...

Gawd dammit, your ramblings fucking reminds me of my self some 20 years ago.

But just to pick at one point your making. 😉
Any argument except what has been decreed as scientifc laws, are pure subjectivity by nature.
Even if you bring up ‘common’ beliefs, of which any is highly arguable. And of most i'd gladly disagree on.

2 hours ago, CorbinAngelo said:

Gawd dammit, your ramblings fucking reminds me of my self some 20 years ago.

Just 20? Are you sure you wasnt as 2 year old more mature as this fucking asshole who dares to not be your opinion? ^^

And no, not every argument is purely subjective as this would mean that logical thinking aint worth going for because why would it matter. but ask your 20 year old younger self: shall you continue this debate orbiting around your incapability of accepting or atleast tolerating an argument made by someone who is not you? 😄

1 hour ago, CorbinAngelo said:

What you call argument has descended into a pointless and immature back n forth.

There is nothing to gain for anyone.

are you wondering why? maybe its because the absolute lack of any arguments from your side but replacing them with empty insults rather. maybe, just maybe. for the sake of the topic i offer you the following: you delete your bullshit posts and i will delete my reactions to them ;)

First of all everybody around here has been giving clear and respectful arguments against your pov. Which you have swept away with insults.
But this isnt even about this, its not even about you and me.

This is about this starting off as a thread for ppl how like groupsex. You’ve made it abundantly clear that your not into that. So all that remains, is for your to GTFOH. And stop ruining everybody’s fun.

seems were living in seperate realities. not seeing even the attempt to put an argument forward from your side and show me where i insulted anyone Oo

you made it clear that you want to attack me personally from the start, but none of your text relates in anything to the topic or the arguments i made. what you did was the following:

- unless people are bi, were not interested in watching dicks
this is such a dumb remark and absolutely untrue, even unrelated to every group encounter I had so far.
falls under the category of rhetorical nonsense or total rubbish

not even sure what to call this. i stated a fact. heteros are not interested in watching dicks, how that is not related to group sex remains your secret

- giving a girl that much attention clearly feels more like subbing. hence not many doms are into MMF
I suspect that fake doms (and perhaps young, inexperienced ppl) are incapable of handling group dynamics.

just bluntly ignoring the argument that i was elaborating in a later post to further extend and straight heading into full attempted insulting mode. are you not the slightest aware of what you actually write? after that nothing else was added argumentally.

Edited by IKushiel

so it seems youre not indeed. im not sure how to hammer it into your brain but using the terms of "fake", "young", and "inexperienced" might be understood insultive when you put those on potentially every guy who is not into mmf's for the explained reasons which are the usual ones, i can assure you. in the risk of repeating myself: its the same with female doms, the least will be interested in ffm's pleasing the guy.

Edited by IKushiel

Im putting a stop to this nonsense and be getting back on topic.

I request of you to do likewise.
In case you re not done yet, please start a new threat like ‘The endless argument about nothing’

And I might join you there if I feel like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to OP’s topic:

Anyways,

If you see me in game you can always hit me up for some mfm group fun.

Im just not into gay or bi stuff, but I suspect that most guys here arent either.

With this being a topic of those who like and are trying to find group fun, please keep it as such. If you wish to keep this little argument going with random people who happen to enjoy something, make you're own topic and go to town alright?.

People like what they like weather that be mmf, ffm, or whatever its a game at the end of the end. the whole dom and sub thing is up to the ones in the group. I for one just enjoy the writing and the fantasy of mmf the dom and sub stuff isn't really the mean goal of when I rp and I have found many who just like to have fun so lets keep enjoying the game how we like and move on. Again this topic is meant for not only myself but others who are looking for group fun simple as that.

13 hours ago, ChloeLawson said:

With this being a topic of those who like and are trying to find group fun, please keep it as such. If you wish to keep this little argument going with random people who happen to enjoy something, make you're own topic and go to town alright?.

People like what they like weather that be mmf, ffm, or whatever its a game at the end of the end. the whole dom and sub thing is up to the ones in the group. I for one just enjoy the writing and the fantasy of mmf the dom and sub stuff isn't really the mean goal of when I rp and I have found many who just like to have fun so lets keep enjoying the game how we like and move on. Again this topic is meant for not only myself but others who are looking for group fun simple as that.

jeesh. this is pathetic, did you actually read anything? the only reason it got mentioned was the common behaviour of people searching for gangbangs doing so with the tactic of searching "dominant" guys and the only single argument i had for that: "dont. its contraintuitive." its not like i tried in any way to repurpose the thread into anything else. whatever came then was just reasonless onesided insultings by some random dude because of whatever brain damage that guy has which noone bothered to call out. if you want to keep your thread focused on a topic it helps to stop that shit in the start 🤷‍♂️

On 5/20/2020 at 11:33 AM, IKushiel said:

jeesh. this is pathetic, did you actually read anything? the only reason it got mentioned was the common behaviour of people searching for gangbangs doing so with the tactic of searching "dominant" guys and the only single argument i had for that: "dont. its contraintuitive." its not like i tried in any way to repurpose the thread into anything else. whatever came then was just reasonless onesided insultings by some random dude because of whatever brain damage that guy has which noone bothered to call out. if you want to keep your thread focused on a topic it helps to stop that shit in the start 🤷‍♂️

So sad, another threat killed off by trolling.

And I know that you thrive on putting ppl around you down, make them feel bad, but please stick to the basic forum rules.

Namely:

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

….

2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.

esh. i really hoped you learned the lesson by now.

you come in here, spread some insults and wonder that you provoke a reaction hence "killing the threat"? maybe learn how the internet works before blaming the sun to burn you.

55 minutes ago, IKushiel said:

i compare myself to the nature of things, the sun included. it wouldnt matter if he tried to insult someone else 🤷‍♂️I

How do you even stack up me calling you young and immature, against you proclaiming every man in the game as gay, bi and subby??????
Your completely out of touch with reality kid.
And your self-centered, delusional arrogance is starting to get boring.

17 hours ago, IKushiel said:

i compare myself to the nature of things, the sun included. it wouldnt matter if he tried to insult someone else 🤷‍♂️I

And this folks is why it's a bad idea to drink and post on a forum 🤪

Here @IKushiel let me write your next post for you.

"i is smart! i is most smartest!  mEN no no on other penises!  women go on penis not men!"

Edited by Jada Sinns

How can I silence someone on the forum? Btw, let's enjoy mmf, ffm and whatever we like. I think you need a winwin male teamate to perform a funny mmf. It is not always easy to find people ready to enjoy sharing and caring.

16 hours ago, Jada Sinns said:

And this folks is why it's a bad idea to drink and post on a forum 🤪

Here @IKushiel let me write your next post for you.

"i is smart! i is most smartest!  mEN no no on other penises!  women go on penis not men!"

🙄. neither do i think that nor did i imply it through what i said but if you want to believe that, who am i to stop your illusions 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Jada Sinns said:

Yes @IKushiel anyone who disagrees with you is delusional.  This is a healthy way to look at the world.

so far i put that label on you. not on everyone. as not everyone reads the sentence "i refer to the nature of the things" and has the picture of Ludwig XVI in their head. thats illusional, simply put. you read what you want to read and it doesnt bother you that the story has big holes in it aslong the end of it is to your pleasing because damn would it be a catastrophe if you simply are wrong and had to argue with reason instead trying to frame some nonsense on the person you disagree with.

• 2 weeks later...