3DXChat Community

LF Gangbang Rps

ChloeLawson

Well I'm always up for different rps with others in one on one, but lately I've been on the hunt for those who also enjoy gangbang type ideas. My favs being MMF, but sadly my luck just been awful I guess lol.

So yah really looking for rps or perhaps rooms that open up for me to join, either or really. Sorry for the short message kind of the first time posting on the forms here :P Character as the same name on here so not hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...

the reason why its hard to find good partners for gang roleplay, i think its because the boys dont wanna share or they are afraid that the other guy is 'bigger' or better than they are lol

so silly, the men who arent afraid to share are sooooo much hotter and will get me everytime

my profile has a lot of pics of multiple men with me at the same time, which gets the attention of a lot of men, then they message me saying its hot, then i tell em to find a few others to join in so we can have some crazy fun and then they are all like "ugggggggg mebbe ill take u for myself ;) wink wink" thinking that thats what i want

ummm no, lol. you messaged me telling me how hot it was for me to be in a gangbang, then u try to get me out of it  :P

makes no sense

it hard to find ppl who are willing to participate in this topic. I think its because they are self-conscious or this is such a taboo to them that they cant react properly to a woman who knows what she wants lol

good luck hun, we gals need it  :rolleyes:

I have to agree with alot of you, however Dairea I think got it pretty close :) It is annoying to find some for sure, the worse is when you join a Gangbang room and get an message from someone who then turns around and said they aren't into GB... Well I do believe your in the wrong room then lol

It would be awesome if their was a community around built for more idea like that, mix with some different rp ideas and such, cause the descriptive ones are the best, but also the hardest to find at times XD.

That's an interesting topic, and I'd like to add something from a guy's perspective...

I believe Dairea's comment is pretty much to the point, it is all about the connection between everybody participating in a threesome (or more-than-threesome) - and most of us guys are doing a pretty bad job here. Guys competing against each other rather than sharing the fun might be an important part of it. Add the usual amount of people that are unable to describe what they're doing and things get dull pretty quickly.

For me, the hottet encounters have been one-on-ones, particularly with people I've been able to meet more than once. I guess it is the same with threesomes, knowing your partners just a little bit might take things to a different level.

Maybe I should look at those Gang Bang rooms more often  ;)

This my first official post, so hello all! I'm new to 3DX but I've chatted for a long time and used various platforms from IRC to Java to virtual platforms. I love 3DX and MMF is the best. Would also love to try a gang bang.

This is my two cents on the subject..Over time, I've developed certain tastes when it comes to MMF play, like hotwife, cuck, D/s (with either two doms or two subs) and/or bi play online. This makes a good trio harder to find, but it narrows down the interests of all partners and makes things more enjoyable for all. Sex and fantasy is always subjective. No matter the kink or dynamic.

That said, its been my experience that time zones are the biggest deterrent for online MMF as with any online play partner.

After that its the inability to express one's kinks or interests. Men are always threatened by the presence of another man even when they are bi, I've found. And, there is always the question of dynamic; who is a top or bottom/dom or sub/alpha or beta. These are perhaps is the most important questions for men, are they are bi or not and if they are, or not, what role do they play? Men want to know their boundaries are not going to be crossed just as much as women do. After all its fairly easy to mess up one's proverbial wet dream when your partner does something you're not into, isn't it? Add that to the insecurity we all feel at times when we feel exposed and vulnerable relative to sex and it makes MMF as elusive as unicorns, lol.

At any rate, I wonder if it would be possible to start a private group somewhere where people feel okay about divulging (maybe even anonymously)  and specific interests can be listed? Either in a forum or in game, I have no idea how to do this. But, a place where people could screen each other and make connections would be awesome!

As being someone who gained quite the, um, reputation for group sex and pulling trains in this game, I have always found gangbang to be more exciting,  quicker, faster, and a far more intense roleplay. I find if one participant is lagging, the others will make up for it, so I'm not sitting in anticipation for the next move, or just carrying the whole RP myself so he can keep both hands free to do whatever it is guys do (ok, sarcasm, i know what they are doing). One on one rp is often fun, but I find too many guys get too attached, and suddenly want a commitment, which is not why I am here.

:P I agree with you Chik73, by the sounds of it you have better luck then I lol. Either way I understand what you mean at the end of you're post, At the end of the day its a game, not sure why others have to make it have elements of RL its a 2nd life type game to enjoy you're fantasys. My saying will always be what happen in a rp stays in the rp, it shouldn't affect my other rps with other people.

Having watched out for gang bang rooms recently, I found it weird to notice that most of the fun going on were still one-on-ones.

A lot of pose clicking going on, and that felt really boring pretty quickly ... 

Some of the people were able to maintain a conversation, and that was just great - on top of it all it was happening in my native tongue  ;)

So, I might stand corrected when it comes to the question which is more fun - a one-on-one or a threesomes.

Oh, and if you happen to bump into me - my in game name is JoeyN  :)

Sadly it's a common thing in those rooms Uncle. Have ran into a few that replied with *Not into GBs* lol not sure why your in the room if your not into something but alright. It's more or less a suck game with finding awesome GB parnters, but once you do they are rather fun. So just keep on searching.

Been actually thinking about opening up another topic on here, to help others find not only RP parnters but GB ones, but I'll wait to see the amount of inerest on that idea bit more first :)

Here is a shocker, all avis have the same penis size, to me it is not really cock size that kills MMF, it is a lack of a common goal. This to me is the reason why I have found MMFs do not work is not due to pissing contests but no common goal. If two guys are in it to make the girl cum they co-operate one leads the other follows the other leads the other follow or one stays as the lead. However more often then not it becomes a complete lack of communication, where one guy and girl are descriptive and the third is like bob, just there clicking. Or one guy trying to be the dominant person and lack the ability too lead, just completely suck. The degree of roughness is also a factor, some guys are rough the other romantic, in both refusing to alter their stand, well shit happens. Then there are the disconnections, I LOVE THEM! Everything is going smooth getting to the height and disconnected, AWESOME!!

As for GBs, ChiK (miss you baby) says other people make up for the ones that lag, but that was a while back when people were not offended in being colded, they either accepted or ignored a cold. Instead many GB are just people standing around fearing to cold one another because colding is so horrible that the avi's arms fall off, right? We are here to have fun, if you view a cold as an insult in a GB room or cold room well it is like being insulted sex occurs in a sex game. just saying.. :ph34r:

I see what you mean Rob, and can agree. However at the end of the day people enjoy what they like and yes they're will always be iusses with trying to find parnters for whatever things people are looking for, but its what makes it more fun when you do finally find what you're after.

As for cold invites yes they are part of the game, and much like what I mentioned in my other post about people entering a titled room only to say they aren't into something is lame. I'm not huge on cold invites myself but if i enter a room that is marked as such I'm going in their willing to say yes to some. So it also should be the same way for other titled rooms, but sadly others don't seem to realize this lol. So I'd more or less agree with you, but I'd also would addon to your end post, saying instead if they get insult for entering a room they say they aren't into well thats their own damn fault :)

I've found it next to impossible to get a spontaneous GB going. Like people have brought up, often it's a problem of people not being of the same mindset or wanting different things out of the GB, or one (sometimes two) participants in a three-way mutely clicking poses while the other participant(s) try being descriptive. I've more or less given up on GBs with strangers. Now I'm only doing them with people I know can contribute.

Ironically, the hottest gb I was in was an FFF, a mode not supported by the game :P it was more or less all RP and creative use of poses and taking turns.

Finally, GBs need a big über-cumshot function. As it stands right now you have to do a bunch of unpartnering before you can get to a satisfying messy climax. It kinda takes you out of the moment.

No I agree it can be rough Neklar. Find actual good Rp parnters for GBs. All you can do really is keep trying. Evenually you'll find a few and make sure to add them. Cause good GB Rp parnters are fun keepers, plus you make more friends for other Rps not just GBs which is always handy as well.

I have just about the same bad luck on most days so I feel you're pain lol

I'm new to 3dxchat, but not new to RP.  I'd LOVE to get into some descriptive gangbangs with fun partners, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to meet another guy who's willing to double-team girls with me, lol.  I'm straight guy, and love this idea.  Maybe I'll list it in my profile and see if anyone bites?  Or if any of you see me online, just send me a pm if you're feeling interested.  Have fun, folks.

I'm new to 3dxchat, but not new to RP.  I'd LOVE to get into some descriptive gangbangs with fun partners, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to meet another guy who's willing to double-team girls with me, lol.  I'm straight guy, and love this idea.  Maybe I'll list it in my profile and see if anyone bites?  Or if any of you see me online, just send me a pm if you're feeling interested.  Have fun, folks.

wanna know how easy it is?? lol

pretty much impossible since a lot of guys are too homophobic ta give the girls what they want lol

but im game!!!

Great to hear it really :P need more willing guys like you to help us out for those MFM gangbangs lol

Welcome Burton - appreciate your comment :)

I really like the idea of adding something to our profiles pointing out that we're interested in MFM or gangbang RPs. As every other guy already mentions MFF and MMF - any idea what would make these profiles of ours stick out a bit ? 

I guess I'll add MMF RP for the time being and see where it might lead