3DXChat Community

DJAsh in the Night Club!

Ashbash

Hello everyone!

I will be DJ'ing live in the Night Club on Saturday 25th October 2014 @ 01:00am GMT.

Here is a TimeZone Converter for you all to understand the time zone! And what time it will be in your time zone! :D (Click the "Timezone Converter") The date and time of the event is there on the left and the box on the right is the time in your timezone. I hope this helps you all who aren't too sure about the timezones. :)

It will consist of EDM music, examples being House, Electro etc... I will be taking requests also, so if there is any songs you would like to hear live in the club let me know either here or in game and I will make sure to fit them in with my live performance, but make sure they fit in the genre of the music being played! :P

So make sure you all get down the Night Club that night and let's have an amazing night! Raving it out on the dance floor, just generally having a good time. So I expect to see everyone shaking their booties on the dance floor and enjoying themselves! So let's have a great time! Hopefully see y'all there!

Kind Regards

MrAsh/DJAsh

Damn you Ash lol making me itch to DJ again I just don't have the time right now. I'm sure it will be a blast :D

Just a few requests from me ;)

Zhu - Faded

Deoro - 5 Hours

Dubvision- Turn it around

Deoro & J - Trick

David Gravell - Supernova

R3hab & Trevor Guthrie - Soundwave (Vinai Remix)

Don't want to spam requests, I could easily add a lot of request songs lol

Damn you Ash lol making me itch to DJ again I just don't have the time right now. I'm sure it will be a blast :D

Just a few requests from me ;)

Zhu - Faded

Deoro - 5 Hours

Dubvision- Turn it around

Deoro & J - Trick

David Gravell - Supernova

R3hab & Trevor Guthrie - Soundwave (Vinai Remix)

Don't want to spam requests, I could easily add a lot of request songs lol

Awesome I have them noted down and I shall fit them in my performance accordingly! Cheers! ^^ Yeah I'm looking forward to it! It's gonna be a fun night. :D I can feel it. :)

I've also added a Timezone Converter for people to easily understand what time it will be in their Timezone. :)

Less than a week to go! Woot! Who's excited because I know I am. :) I am still open to requests that fit in the EDM genres that I will be playing, so make sure to get them now!

I be always ready too for live requests but I have learn, mostly haven't the ppl interest for this :(

Ok a request of me :)

Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)

One Day (Vandaag) (Radio Edit)

Ping Pong (Original Mix)

I look forward for saturday :)

I be always ready too for live requests but I have learn, mostly haven't the ppl interest for this :(

Ok a request of me :)

Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)

One Day (Vandaag) (Radio Edit)

Ping Pong (Original Mix)

I look forward for saturday :)

Awesome cheers Achilles, I shall fit them into my performance accordingly, cheers. :) Ping Pong by Armin Van Buuren correct? :)

Yes!  An event I can make  * crosses fingers *

Kwannon will be after your autograph for her collection ;) ... although she is still missing the elusive DJMikeY  ( darn time zones )]

Appreciate the time zone converter  :)

No problem, happy to help! :) It makes it easier. :)

Today is the day! One last chance for requests! I'm pretty excited as it's my Debut performance as a DJ in game, here's to a good night of dancing and epic music! :D

ok then requests   :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez0ufTRAsKo

http://www.beatport.com/release/be-focused-single/1349389

http://www.beatport.com/release/nightwind/1351668

Okay got those 2 songs ready and implemented into the planning of the mix! Cheers! Now finishing off with that all requests are now closed so I won't be taking anymore :P I am looking forward to seeing y'all at the club tonight it's going to be awesome! Got some good music upcoming. ^^ Hope y'all enjoy! 10 hours 30 minutes remaining! :D