3DXChat Community

The Virtual Life of Ranni and Randy

RanniAndrews

• 2 weeks later...

Randy & Ranni…..married 12/22/2018

Well we did it!!! It was the most amazing ceremony ever and we have many to thank for making our evening so special....

First, I would love to thank my sis, xRainex, for standing beside me as I vowed to love my man for all eternity. Rain you have been through so much with me and have stood by me through it all no matter what and I love you dearly.

Second, I send a huge kiss and hug to Downriverden for standing beside my man on our special day. Although I do not know you well yet River I look forward to getting to know you more and already know that you are an extremely sweet man with a crazy sense of humor.

Third, a big thanks to WildHoney for taking all of the wonderful pictures of my special night. You are truly becoming a friend that I hold dear to me and I cannot wait to see the wonderful work that you did for us.

Fourth, OOlisa, your performance of our ceremony was true art....I could feel the love deep inside and if any need someone to marry them I will be sure to scream your name sweetie

Fifth, Starrfrye-Steffi, there are no words to express my gratitude for your amazing talent as a DJ!! You truly made the night with your music and although the reception was small, you never once faultered to deliver your best!!! Thank you 

And saving the absolute best for last, to my amazing husband, DJRandy, you made a girls dreams come true last night and gave me a fairytale wedding. The beauty of my dress will be forever with me darling and while I know that you damn near drove yourself insane trying to make everything perfect for me, the most perfect thing of the entire evening was walking down that isle and seeing you standing there with your eyes locked on mine showing me without a doubt that nothing nor no one holds a candle to me in your mind.....your love is unconditional and unwavering and I am the luckiest woman to have that love given to me.

Thank you all who was there and shared in this glorious night with us.....I am very grateful to have such wonderful friends and family here and your support means everything.....

• 1 month later...

Things change in the blink of an eye. One minute you are happier than you have ever been and then in the next breath it is all jerked away from you. My life is crazy and chaotic and the one thing that I thought I had that balanced it all out was my relationship with Randy but it seems it was not a strong enough relationship to withstand the chaos of my real life.

post-24436-0-72001700-1550144921_thumb.jpeg

Life can truly be cruel sometimes. My busy life finally comes to a slow down period and what good does it do me now. If I log in I’m just accused of wanting to spend time with someone else by the one person I thought I would be with forever here but as I am learning it’s easy to say words.

Now I know that it is all just a game....one where feels have no place. It would be so easy to be a cold hearted butch but unfortunately I cannot do such a thing. No I shall just weather the storm and come out stronger than before and a whole lot wiser.

• 3 weeks later...

RL aways happens, when it does count on the support of dear friends to keep you sane while waiting for your partner. If on the other side well they are your partner for a reason, just try leaving lil messages every now and then to help them know you miss them. As for the game, the people are real, the rest is a game.