3DXChat Community

Any photographers out there?

CrazyAli

• 4 months later...

Ok, after having run in with an old friend from here, I was requested to start posting up some of my photos once more. And like I told this individual I have nearly 10,000 photos +.

So now comes the question ... do I just post up the ones I started taking since making this post. Of start throwing up my oldies.. but goodies ....

I was using imgur, which is equally as easy. But ive made leaps and bounds in my photography. And I have so many photos id love to share. I just wanted to know if people would rather me hop to taking some new ones which are brand spanking new, or throw up my prior ones like I had been doing.

I personally love looking at the creativity of others and being creative at the same time (being in marketing as such) so I'm keen to see both past and new :)

Have you ever considered monetizing your work through something like Shutterstock? Looking at just the teasers of what you have posted I don't see why you couldn't :)

Sorry, sorry, I shall stop thread hijacking :)

Most of my work which I have used for my portfolio as I am in the graphic design field is on my linkedin site. But that information will be private lol for obvious reasons. And I've thought about doing what you mentioned with shuttershock tbh.I think ultimately I got into photography as a hobby for myself to enjoy. And if people want to use my photos and enjoy them ... I'm ok with that too.

I like your photographs they really nice. I definetly think you have an eye for finding great locations and capture them nicely.

The one of the change in seasons of the same spot is inspiraional and quite wonderous how different it looks.

Only thing I'd like to suggest is perhaps try some diferent kind of shots. Close ups but with varying focus. for example background in focus giving landscape with upclose say branch out of focus or reversed. Also I think being a little off center or lower down can give some amazing results too. Just some ideas to feed your passion for photography :)

Most of my work which I have used for my portfolio as I am in the graphic design field is on my linkedin site. But that information will be private lol for obvious reasons. And I've thought about doing what you mentioned with shuttershock tbh.I think ultimately I got into photography as a hobby for myself to enjoy. And if people want to use my photos and enjoy them ... I'm ok with that too.

Honestly speaking, the shutterstock angle is well worth it. Your hobby is producing some amazing shots.

My photography skill doesn't extend past point and shoot but I have a massive appreciation for those of us with the skills to take shots like yours so thank you for sharing them :) keep them coming :)