3DXChat Community

ξ VIPER CLUB ξ GRAND OPENING - 18th december

DanyFR

❌❌ New dj @ Viper Club❌❌

Second DJ in the line up for the grand opening Viper Club, Chloe, you've probably already seen her in the biggest 3DX parties, where in her own parties, she will be present at the grand opening of the Viper to send you to the 7th heaven

Are you ready for the rest of the DJ line up?

❌❌ Big Announcement @ Viper Club❌❌

I wanted to present as I went along, but I'm so excited to announce and present the DJ line up for the grand opening of the Viper Club.  Gremio , HCMRaeven, Richo et moi même s'ajoutent sur la line up DJ,  You probably know Gremio & HCMRaeven, they have mixed in the biggest 3DX parties, and they will be there to give you an unforgettable musical orgasm.

For Richo, I am proud to introduce him as a DJ, he is a new person in this field, it will be his first live mix, but he will not disappoint you! He has a talent.

During this evening, we will be accompanied by the Bare Bunnies, who will offer you an exceptional show!

Viper, We are Full, He's just going to miss your good mood !!!

Opening tonight! The DJs are very hot today, they will share their energy and talents with you!

Just a reminder, to avoid any misunderstanding and I will say it again tonight, I would like to thank Christopher for the work he has done for this club, it is exceptional! I hope you'll come back soon on 3dx bro! In addition to what he was able to do on the club I made my small contribution with some additions and modifications to still bring a club up to your expectations!

I'll see you tonight, I can't wait !

❌❌ THANKS U EVERYONE❌❌

The evening was a success! Especially thanks to you, I would like to thank you to all those who were present during the grand opening!
I would like to thank ALL the DJs who mixed during the evening, you were all huge! Richo,HCMRaven,Gremio,Chloe,Lexzia you were huge!!!!
Thanks also to the Bare Bunnies for your show, as you have always been able to create an atmosphere in the club!
Thanks also to Christopher who contributed to the build of the club, without you the big opening would not take place, I hope you will come back soon!!!!

I have received a LOT of private messages with lots of love in your messages, I have tried to answer everyone as much as I could and if I have forgotten a few of them, I apologize

We meet up very quickly for PARTYs!

PARTY TILL NEVER DIEEEEE !!!!! <3

viper1.png

It was a great evening Dany ;) 

Thanks to everyone there came by, to the Bare Bunnies there once again did a wonderful show, to the DJs there came with awesome music, and not at least to you Dany. Thank you for let me DJ there, i had a lot of fun ^^ But you already know that :P