3DXChat Community

XaiverSlayher

Hello folks,

My name is Richard and I have a friend of mine who has created a various catch and fuck game he hosts on the weekend. I would like to throw my hat in the ring and develop a few maps and the same concept of his game so I can host it when he is not around. the blueprint and game itself was developed by a 3dx user named Granit. I myself would like to see if anyone would like to help me find a map, advertise the game, and help me develop the concept of it. The version he runs is known as Fuck by daylight which is a take on a playstation exclusive game if I am correct.

Woman are seekers and need to find various letters around a map while gentlemen are hunters. Woman get three strikes indicated by glowing bracelets on their arms or non glowing if we decide on that. After they are caught via a cuddle in a chase the hunter gets to fuck them for 5 minutes and they are free to continue searching for letters. After they are aught three times they are out and either wait for the game to end by helping the hunters ,or can be freed by other seekers if the game population provides that ability. That is the short version in a nutshell version of it. Granit and I work together on the weekends when he hosts to get the game going ,and I thought about taking my own twist on it with some new maps and other rules or "modes" the group of players can vote on. However, something like this would take additional help to pull off ,and I would hate to put all this work in and have it flop due to not advertising it correctly ,or simply no one is interested. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts or accept anyone's help in making this work.

Here is a post to Granits game in the forums if you want additional information.  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7112-sexgames-roleplay/?hl=%2Bfuck+%2Bdaylight

Again, the game and credit goes to him I just want to create my own version and sort of tune it to new maps and host when he is not online so those who enjoy this kind of game can come well play it haha.

Any help, suggestions, and even criticism is welcome dont be shy.                                            -RichardDaBoss