3DXChat Community

World editor requests

MeiLing

• 2 months later...

Can you please add more finite cam controls (slower), its difficult to get in close even with using the spacebar and directional keys, perhaps adding another option that is 1/2 slower than the slowest movement setting -

I am constantly overshooting smaller objects and use the 32bit version with the Rochi cam controls for more detailed work -Β  unless someone knows of a way to do this by programing mouse controls perhaps? - thanks

2 hours ago, Dallas said:

Can you please add more finite cam controls (slower), its difficult to get in close even with using the spacebar and directional keys, perhaps adding another option that is 1/2 slower than the slowest movement setting -

I am constantly overshooting smaller objects and use the 32bit version with the Rochi cam controls for more detailed work -Β  unless someone knows of a way to do this by programing mouse controls perhaps? - thanks

The cam control in theΒ 64 bit client are awesome, you can set your free speed and your fast(shift) speeds to almost any values you like, customizing all movments perfectly for you.

cam.JPG

Edited by JenC

1 hour ago, RandalFR said:

I do not know if it is already possible anyway with a simple function. but to be able to choose the place where an upload mergeΒ object will appear, because the move on a whole room is not always very easy.

as per know, the merged object will appear at the same position it was saved which is kinda logic. Basically the game overlap the 2 .world files one of each other. You need to save the merged object correctly before or you will have to move it.

Edited by Torax

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...