3DXChat Community

Content Updates (With Graphs)

Guest Eddster

Guest Eddster

So I decided to make a little graph (bored) as to see the updates we've been getting in a more visual structure. This is just how many times we've received content this year (client updates with content). This data was taken from their update page and of course has varying degrees on what is in each. Ranging from 1 piece of clothing to the rare (7 pose update) I merged an incorrect date into September (October 30th 2014 is not here yet!  :P).

I am also leaving out user created content for obvious reasons. Since those were made by our awesome community and are not taking our money. If they are then sure,  I can make one with them added. Cheers.

Z5WH4tQ.jpg

What do you think is reasonable as a community? In the 8 to 10 range, 20+?! (Purple bar)? Discuss it here!

UPDATED: 11/7/2014

Added female/male focused content. If content was released for a specific gender it was counted. (mm/ff poses. Female/male only clothes) Hetero poses and hats which aren't gender specific were not counted. This is purely for people looking at how much content was added for specific genders.

I'll update this as time goes on with updated versions.

You should note that the August updates were so heavy because we made lots of protest on forums. I honestly don't believe they would add that otherwise.

I would also recommend you to make this graph bit more detailed like

• Clothes / hair / furniture
  • Sex poses
  • Features ( groupchat, drinking, group sex)

I don't value

1 shirt = group chat

1 dress = group sex

for example

So let's say player A is here purely for sex

So there wasn't sex update from march 25 to July 9th (1 pose) then august 3 (3 poses) that's 4 months and 5 for other orientations.

Guest Eddster

Right, I was thinking of something more in depth but i'm not that ambitious unfortunately. Anyone who feels like making one a lot more in depth is totally free too :).

I remember that in August. That was a perfect month in my eyes. Even exceeding my expectations. For all I know they have something like that up their sleeves. But your guess is as good as mine. We should be hearing about content updates every other day. (Just information on what you are working on!) It doesn't have to be glorified with photoshop. Just a small paragraph on what was worked on those days would go miles.

Guest Eddster

dated the 26th September.

It just keeps getting bigger! lmfao. :P

In all seriousness. I hope it's packed with goodies is all I can say.

Edit: Here's a game in early alpha that I follow and play. A little insight as to what I believe is the right way to inform your community. Take a gander if you have a moment (They use Unity as well. So little things on whats even going on with the engine) http://7daystodie.com/news/

• 3 weeks later...