3DXChat Community

Important Bugs that needs to be Sorted ! Community Support Please!

Maxinejuicer

yes if you paid upfront for multiple years but seeing how these same people talk about how shitty the game is yet are the first ones resubbing, defeats the purpose., If you indeed find the game to be garbage yet continue getting subs, you are enabling said thing to remain garbage

LOL .... trying to seperate several arguments you seem to have wapped into one above .... Not going to bother  :P

RobT "yes but if the hamburger sucks everytime you go,. wouldnt common sense dictate you stop eating there?" did I read that wrong?

Ah see both sides coz im awesome :P

Dis might be a long post so, Elderly...….spectikles… ENGAGE!

Ok, ok, if a service sux diggideedogs then ah def would say kiss mah bunnz homebrews but dis in eetself is a reflection of consumer powaa wielded bah da hand that dishes out da munns ya deeeeeeeeeeeeg? 

Ok ok on da flip side of all this payin powaa ah did speak of is tha responsibilities of bizzniss to give you wot you pay fo.

If ah went to Maccas, which ah don't coz eets poison and da clown fella is like 9.97546 on da creepo scale, anybewbs ah dirgressers, if ah deed and ah paid fo a MacWoppa wiv Curlee Fries and a Lemonaide coz lets get serious meows, eets just refreshing and bah sum freak chance of nature KaZZaMs! there wasnt enuff curl in da "Curlee"

Fries then ima march on backs to tha counter and say " Hey Yo wheres mah curls beeeesh" and either get new fries including curl or ah wants a refund!

Meows ya all sayin "But Allie,  dis game aint no curlee frie fool"  ah knows dis but eets all da same game HolmeZ.

If 3DX be reepin ya Curls ah say gets up in their faces and be like gimme wot ah pays fo Gizmoo BUT if after years of them leaving you at tha counter id walk out if ah was you and throw dem fries in tha Garbage Bag, but make sure no one is wearing eet first :P hehehehe

eeps :P

Feedback is essentials fo all bizzniss that want to grow and have a happy customer base coz happiness means spending, but there is a point your best feedback is in da rear view mirror, either they listen or they don't and eets your conclusion wot tha fact is and whether you should continue getting screwed.

Mah jobbins is duns once agains WoooooHooooooooo

And eets………………….

Allie Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 

I think that it hasn't been that bad other then the week long outage, and that happened before the patch. I think its kind of expected that a update to the server might cause some issues though. I do notice that when I log on if I don't go to the changing room first its likely to drop me which is kind of annoying, but that just started with the last patch. Over all I would rather they make more updates then stop working on things just because of a few connection issues. 

i am wondering if the time of day people are logging on causes the disconnects, or is it any time? i logged on Saturday morning Australian time 8 am, got disconnected 7 times in a row, logged on later that day, my arvo 2pm..straight on.

Same Sunday only worse, logged at around 7 am, got disconnected 27 times on my main character before succeeding and  tried 10 times on my alt to no avail, yet logged on later that evening and again straight on. 

There you go Some said GC is Unity, have you tired updating your software for your Graphics Card this may help.

Diagnosing problems with garbage collection

Thank you for this but most, like you are focusing on the first half of my post and not the second part.  The tool of course for removing multiples has been used and the garbage removed and the room (s) is a bit lighter.  The current issue is that I cannot even get to the point of clicking on the ":LOAD FROM FILE" option before crashing with no message.  As for updating the graphics card the computer is not quite a year old and is a gaming computer so I tend to believe this to also not be the issue.  The game crashes began immediately AFTER the server upgrade.  So I am asking GIZMO to please look into this.  Thank you all for your attempt to help but I truly believe this one is up to Gizmo to help.  

I am going to keep this short and sweet because i dont have a lot time today., I will post whatever i want,. if i want to defend gizmo, thats what i will do., Not a damn thing you can do about it.. You are free to block me so you dont have to read my posts. I know you folks seem to think you are the only ones who should be able to post what you feel but thats just not the case. if you dont agree with me, thats fine. I will survive. have a good day 

No one here is bashing Gizmo. Asking for help and pointing things out to him in a respectful manner is, in my very humble opinion, assisting him in maintaining an upscale service.  If he does not know there is a problem then he cannot fix it.  Like you, we each of us on this site, can post what we wish and yes, you prove your point consistently about the constant disagree.  How's it working for you?

hmm, you posted about your issues and then an hour later because someone didnt run to fix it,. you told the dev in a pic to kiss your ass, That is the very definition of garbage 

First of all I posted that to let Gizmo knew how I felt and others and if you read further into it, I was messing about and putting the prospective into what is not happening, If you cant have a joke don't bother commenting.

You seem to have your head up your own Butt hole, because you like to think you want to brown tongue Gizmo and I'm sure he isn't gay. I sure gizmo just having a right laugh at you now. 

Its how I express my feeling and have laugh about it to. If Gizmo doesn't want to do anything about it, then people will flood the forum again like they did last time around. This is in his best own interest to get this sorted.

Plus you really need to get a life, The garbage you came out with you think that freedom of speech, If I was Gizmo I would complete ban you from forum. This type of behaviour shouldn't exist on a forum, its because there are no Moderators to control this forum, you taking an advantage out of people.

lol,. you are yelling about not being able to have fake sex on a internet sex game and telling someone they need a life.  I would suggest you take your own advice. btw,. if you are waiting for me to get a complete ban, that will never happen, keep dreaming. see ya tomorrow,. off to get some work done, sadly i cant rant in forums all day because my pretend lesbian wife cant see me.

Oh I dont need to wait lmao and P.s Wont see you in game again and Im sure many others agree. Enjoy what events you have.

Dear Gizmo,

Yes 60 to 70 % of the game is good! We have fun, we share good time, for some it's a place to meet nice peoples....

BUT

• Trying 15 times to connect, then telling myself ok i'll wait 1+ hour, well it breaks the fun
  • Trying to have a conversation, a party or mix to be interrupted randomly... allow me to tell you: it sucks!!!!
  • Trying to gather peoples to enjoy your realisation, and lacking the small message telling 'Hey people, i know and work on it', that utterly sucks!!!!!

So please, tell us you prepare a REAL fix.

Not a dress or two positions, we don't care right now.

Thank you to listen to us and give us an answer, i know it's difficult but it could be appreciated a lot...

PS: Dear RobT, i don't much care what you think as you for us, so don't feel needed to answer, kisses... errrrr i don't kiss trolls!

Wow - some big red letters there because that will help.  ;)

I noticed one interesting thing yesterday.  When I first logged in if I went first to the character editor I would get the "Reconnect" error issue a lot.  If I went first to a room it worked much better.  It makes me think these functions are run in separate places or servers?  Not sure.  But again, for me going directly into a room in the game seemed to help get rid of a lot of the "Reconnect" bug - at least for me.

when that happens here i will let you know. I should also ask what Contra is,. googled it and only found a video game from the 80's. if some girl wants to give me a console game,. sure., No need to thank me, i am here to help

Contra[a] is a run and gun video game developed and published by Konami, originally released as a coin-operated arcade game on February 20, 1987.[3] A home version was released for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1988, along with ports for various computer formats, including the MSX2. The home versions were localized in the PAL region as Gryzor on the various computer formats and as Probotector on the NES, released later. Several Contra sequels were produced following the original game.

con·tro·ver·sy

/ˈkäntrəˌvərsē/

noun

•  

disagreement, typically when prolonged, public, and heated.

"he sometimes caused controversy because of his forceful views"

synonyms: disagreement, dispute, argument, debate, dissension, contention, disputation, altercation, wrangle, wrangling, quarrel, quarreling, war of words, storm; More

Contra is Latin so sure you need to Google it.

Wow - some big red letters there because that will help.  ;)

I noticed one interesting thing yesterday.  When I first logged in if I went first to the character editor I would get the "Reconnect" error issue a lot.  If I went first to a room it worked much better.  It makes me think these functions are run in separate places or servers?  Not sure.  But again, for me going directly into a room in the game seemed to help get rid of a lot of the "Reconnect" bug - at least for me.

By this point, it doesn't matter if you log into a room, the editor, or sacrifice a virgin to a volcano, the random red box of death keeps popping up.

The fact that so many people have the issue means that logically the problem cannot be Client Side. So a thread to report this bug like this one is a good thing.

It is telling though that we yet again are left without any (official) response whatsoever regarding the issues.

As for those that are saying: "If the game sucks and you pay for it, who's the idiot now?", I actually play 3DX on an Anual sub, so I'm prepaid. This does not mean I should accept a loss of service without speaking up. The game (when it works) works great and looks good. It's just when something breaks that the ugly lack of customer support rears its head.

well actually its a latin prefix not used correctly.

contra- 1

Word Origin

1. a prefix meaning “against,” “opposite,” “opposing”:contradistinction, contraindicate.

PREFIX

an affix placed before a word, base, or another prefix to modify a term's meaning, as by making the term negative, as un- in unkind, by signaling repetition, as re- in reinvent, or by indicating support, as pro- in proabolition.

For a guy thinking I mentioned a game you're hanging far out of the window (a German saying). But sure a troll can't accept he lost a word battle against a non native speaker bwaahahahahahahahahahaha