3DXChat Community

The Ignore Option

ForOnlyOne

• 3 months later...

The Ignore system has been improved

The Ignore system now works for the whole account and in both directions. This means if you block any players, you are not able to see, interact and receive messages from all the characters associated with their account. They also will not be able to see and interact with your characters, but you will see a red ghost without a name. In the case whereas a player from your blacklist (or a player who has blocked you) interacts with the objects of the world or with other players (for example: sitting on a chair, having sex or couple-dancing). When you remove the player from your blacklist you and that player have to relog the game to see each other.

umm, so now there will be red ghosts fukking while i'm dining on a romantic evening with my partner ?

gee thanks dev team for fixing that

:unsure: 

umm, so now there will be red ghosts fukking while i'm dining on a romantic evening with my partner ?

I have to admit that it is a bit strange. I have no one on ignore,  so it doesn't really affect me. However, I came here because of the environment being generally more natural and leaning more towards real life. This just adds to some of the more bizarre aspects of the game.

It's most certainly a step in the right direction compared to the rather inept and dysfunctional one that was in place. My understanding would be that you see a red ghost only if you ignore one of the two people involved in sexual acts. I am unsure what hilarity would ensue if you ignore both.

I am going to give kudos to the developers for finally addressing it. It will never be perfect but it's certainly a large step forward.

As with any changes you can keep some people happy some of the time but you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time. Progress is progress :)