3DXChat Community

❄ X-MAS WINTER VILLAGE ❄ GRAND OPENING 16th DEC 10 pm CET ❄

chloe

Chloe, yesterday was GREAT! Truly GREAT! No matter what some "grinchy" type might say, you and Felia created this amazing room that was filled with happy people, great atmosphere, fantastic Bare Bunny Dancers, and Music that really set the tone of this holiday season. I had to wipe a few tears while I was there.. even when I was DJing as it touched my heart to see you and all your friends and family gather there to make this a Wonderful and Memorable event. From my heart, I Thank YOU both. It was a Terrific way to spread Holiday Magic and Holiday good CHEER! So I raise a glass, and toast you both, CHEERS! For what you did with your special event! Keep on doing eet. :) as Lisa would say. :) Love you both, WH

Chloe, yesterday was GREAT! Truly GREAT! No matter what some "grinchy" type might say, you and Felia created this amazing room that was filled with happy people, great atmosphere, fantastic Bare Bunny Dancers, and Music that really set the tone of this holiday season. I had to wipe a few tears while I was there.. even when I was DJing as it touched my heart to see you and all your friends and family gather there to make this a Wonderful and Memorable event. From my heart, I Thank YOU both. It was a Terrific way to spread Holiday Magic and Holiday good CHEER! So I raise a glass, and toast you both, CHEERS! For what you did with your special event! Keep on doing eet. :) as Lisa would say. :) Love you both, WH

Thank you very much for your warm and hearty words. It was an unforgettable evening. We only created the Room and the possibility of this celebration. Thanks to all the people who were there yesterday, happy and full of joy. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Hug and Kiss

CHLOE & FELIA