3DXChat Community

Does the Referral still work?

Jason McCree

HI,

Does the referral link still work?

http://3dxchat.com/refer/index.php

When I enter in my e-mail address nothing happens, the page only refreshes and im not receiving an e-mail either (don't know I that's what suppose to happen).

Let me know please.

I want to refer a friend and get some XP for it in return.

Cheers.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a couple friends I want to refer to the game but this refer system still does not work.  Is there any manual way to do it via email or something??

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I had an answer from the 3dx support, and I thank them very much. But it's kind of absurd : they tell me the referral program still work... and that I have to contact BMT.

Well. It's a little strange. I don't see why I should contact BMT to ask for a 10 % discount. If the program would work, BMT would offer this discount. If they don't, it means they just don't have the information.

If the link given by 3DX has no effect on the price of the suscription, I guess it won't have any effect either on the 10 000 golds and the month of suscription that we are supposed to get.

i'm sorry, but things should be simpler than that. In any case, I'm not the one that is supposed to contact your payement partner to remind them the rules of your referral program.

I hope this message will be useful to the 3DX team to realize there is a problem somewhere.

Well, it seems we are facing a strange issue, with a referral program that clearly doesn't work, and a support team who says everything is ok.

So let me be clear : You give us a link to send to our contacts. I sent the link to someone. But the link just goes to the main 3dx page.

Yes, there is written "10 % discount + 10 000 xgolds" but when you goes on the paiement form, there's no 10 % discount at all. Just the normal prize.

But the support team says it's working.

No, it doesn't. Just no. That's not the truth. We can see it's not working. That's all.

And no I don't think you checked it.

You just tell me it's working so I will leave you alone.

OK. It's a strange way to treat a customer that is trying to make somebody else discover the game with the referral program you claim to propose.

Edited by Lounea