3DXChat Community

GLOWING ROOMS AFTER RECENT PATCH.

xDEAx

I have been reading post's, However, I am not seeing much on the texture issue. The solid color and whites, being Ultra Bright, with a dingy yellow color. So far I have come across 3 others with this same issue.

Please do not anyone here dare to tell me it's my video card. It most certainly is not. I have turned off every Firewall and virus protection. On this computer. I have uninstalled. 3DX, And Reg edit clean and every other clean known to the computer world. I have reinstalled rebooted 12 times. DOo not say.DLL is a cause for this. Not the issue. That texture has become an Emission texture for some reason.

Also please notice rooms do not have the Moon or Stars. yet another issue.

My Lights shoot up not down and are super bright as well. this emission type texture we now have as a solid causes anything around it to be darker. I have lost 9 rooms over this, A a lot of hours put in. to have now unusable junk rooms. I have messaged Gismo. I understand very busy. however, we do not see refunds being shelled out. As in 5 days without a game., time lost on builds, and now virtually unusable textures. Can we please fix this issue?? in a timely manner It's my dime being wasted on an unusable game. I am paying for a game and not getting what I am paying for. Below are a few before and after shots. as I was caught working on the room when patch notification came up. I snapped a shot. then another after Patch.

Before

post-20671-0-95260100-1543660039_thumb.pngpost-20671-0-64511600-1543660095_thumb.png

After Patch

post-20671-0-29786700-1543660156_thumb.pngpost-20671-0-88347100-1543660180_thumb.png

Random Rooms and Items uploaded today

post-20671-0-45896800-1543661419_thumb.png

Yep my rooms are bright and glowing too.

My beautiful pods of grey dolphins (individually made by Torax)  are now albino!

clas67F.jpg

The do actually look quite cool!

My rooms look radioactive!

I'm not sure if this is connected but I also seem to crash a lot more and seem to take long in loading a room.  

It also takes quite a few seconds, certainly longer than I did before the latest patch, to load a room. The people are staying balder and naked longer and sometimes stay that way. 

I have been reading post's, However, I am not seeing much on the texture issue. The solid color and whites, being Ultra Bright, with a dingy yellow color. So far I have come across 3 others with this same issue.

Please do not anyone here dare to tell me it's my video card. It most certainly is not. I have turned off every Firewall and virus protection. On this computer. I have uninstalled. 3DX, And Reg edit clean and every other clean known to the computer world. I have reinstalled rebooted 12 times. DOo not say.DLL is a cause for this. Not the issue. That texture has become an Emission texture for some reason.

Also please notice rooms do not have the Moon or Stars. yet another issue.

My Lights shoot up not down and are super bright as well. this emission type texture we now have as a solid causes anything around it to be darker. I have lost 9 rooms over this, A a lot of hours put in. to have now unusable junk rooms. I have messaged Gismo. I understand very busy. however, we do not see refunds being shelled out. As in 5 days without a game., time lost on builds, and now virtually unusable textures. Can we please fix this issue?? in a timely manner It's my dime being wasted on an unusable game. I am paying for a game and not getting what I am paying for. Below are a few before and after shots. as I was caught working on the room when patch notification came up. I snapped a shot. then another after Patch.

Before

attachicon.gifScreenshot (1341).pngattachicon.gifScreenshot (1333).png

After Patch

attachicon.gifScreenshot (1349).pngattachicon.gifScreenshot (1359).png

Random Rooms and Items uploaded today

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Agreed - I now have 6  clubs  that are  glowing like Chernobyl at midnight - PLEASE  FIX THIS !!!

same problem for everyone, 

everytime there is a new patch, everytime there is new bugs :)

thats allways been like this

...and is that way in every virtual world I've seen, so I will wait for the fix promised by Gizmo (Hopefully the plate will be fixed too. :) ).

Will be fixed in the next patch very soon.

On side note to this there any chance we could get the distance phase out effects from mountain on the regular texture surfaces, so we can match the terrain together with the mountain ones? I mean when you're close to new mountain the sand and the grass on the green mountain match the two texture options we have, but when you zoom out the textures turn out of synch with the texture options with can add to surfaces, kinda creating color plus texture mismatch and disharmony if you understand when I am trying to say and explain  :)

On side note to this there any chance we could get the distance phase out effects from mountain on the regular texture surfaces, so we can match the terrain together with the mountain ones? I mean when you're close to new mountain the sand and the grass on the green mountain match the two texture options we have, but when you zoom out the textures turn out of synch with the texture options with can add to surfaces, kinda creating color plus texture mismatch and disharmony if you understand when I am trying to say and explain  :)

+

Can the room crashing be fixed? Also ever tried swapping materials then returning it to what it was previously was to include the color previously? Also Albino Dolphins, sounds fucken cool, I am gonna do that.