3DXChat Community

Patcher stops at 100%

LiIly

Hello everyone,

I read some of the support topics and tried searching for this problem, but couldnt find anything. All the problems are related to a dll thing or run as administrator and none of those are the one I'm having.

I'm installing the game, clean folder with the 380 setup which is the one currently on the webpage for downloading. Everything goes well in the installation, then I want to open the game and the update comes on, fair enough seems legit something a game would have. The problem is that the patcher does everything it needs to do but at the end it gets stuck at 100% and never finishes, so I can't play the game!

Any suggestions?? I've already uninstalled and re-installed more than once and the problem continues.

Hello everyone,

I read some of the support topics and tried searching for this problem, but couldnt find anything. All the problems are related to a dll thing or run as administrator and none of those are the one I'm having.

I'm installing the game, clean folder with the 380 setup which is the one currently on the webpage for downloading. Everything goes well in the installation, then I want to open the game and the update comes on, fair enough seems legit something a game would have. The problem is that the patcher does everything it needs to do but at the end it gets stuck at 100% and never finishes, so I can't play the game!

Any suggestions?? I've already uninstalled and re-installed more than once and the problem continues.

Maybe due to the servers being down or having a problem these few days the patcher isnt picking up signal from the server