3DXChat Community

Fake 3DXChat Membership Account Generator

Gizmo

whole net is full of these kind of scams.. i am more worried about our users accounts security for now we cannot change even our passwords and what if someone decide like oh well we attacking against that server whats happen our users passwords here is the answer our passwords can be found in some site where ever those hackers decide to publish those.. i think it would be great time to start think about our users account security too

Well, the good thing is that it not 3dxchat that is responsible for the payment and billing. It actually BMT, which is speciallize in dealing with online transaction. 

But yes, it would be nice to be able to choose stronger password. So you don't end up been hacked and have someone walking in your own skin.. or delete all our precious gift that some people pay real money for it. 

whole net is full of these kind of scams.. i am more worried about our users accounts security for now we cannot change even our passwords and what if someone decide like oh well we attacking against that server whats happen our users passwords here is the answer our passwords can be found in some site where ever those hackers decide to publish those.. i think it would be great time to start think about our users account security too

Well, the good thing is that it not 3dxchat that is responsible for the payment and billing. It actually BMT, which is speciallize in dealing with online transaction. 

But yes, it would be nice to be able to choose stronger password. So you don't end up been hacked and have someone walking in your own skin.. or delete all our precious gift that some people pay real money for it. 

yeah thats right, the only what we can do is watch out with that shit and often change our Password.

i complete agree with you Yume they should allow us to change our passwords instead of these random 5 characters that we got through an email, and it easy to hack someone's email account and search for the email with our xchat passwords... so maybe the next update they will allow us to change our passwords for our peace of mind

I agree with Millia and others.

No one would think to benefit unless they thought there was something to be gained. With popularity and reputation comes those trying to benefit and take advantage.

Hopefully member protections allowed by 3dx may include our managing our passwords as a potential consideration. Seems like no one wants to leave the great site only make it more securer for us to continue to enjoy.

I second that emotion. Thank you for sharing the information Gismo.

Lorkai, I just want to ask if you wouldn't mind altering your post to miss out where you have written (as nowhere else, have I seen it noted exactly) how many characters there are in a password for 3DXChat, and making that little bit of information public knowledge could decrease the security of our accounts even further, beyond the fact that I completely agree with the sentiments already made on the matter.

As for the account generator scam itself: No-one whose computer is damaged by using such software will get any sympathy from me. Not only is it callow to fall for hokum like that, but whereas I can see how the $18 per month could initially put some people off, the game is easily best-in-class and is well worth it to sign up legitimately for one month and try things out. The community here for the most part is fantastic, even if the mechanics themselves could use a little polishing in certain areas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...