3DXChat Community

POSE EDITOR We Already Made With the WE

XXXJessikaXXX

these are all good and there is a BUT

1) it has to be a 3rd party DLL option

2) it will lead to switching poses confuse

3) while you're searching the right pose and right bot you will loose sex passion at this time

As i said Above:...

PLEASE NOTE!!!

1.you need to know the use of the Ghost

2.be familiar with the instructions i include in the poses... for example..."F-FG-F-5-1", Means (FemalePlayer-FemaleGhost-ForeplayAnimation-5th line-1st Pose), is not that hard

3.be sure to "train" your partner in the use of the poses to not get "cold" in the middle of the action.

4.both players animations may not match all the time...(duuuh')

5. and if you don't like them.. then don't use them..(another Duuuh')... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

exactly, not matching all the time makes the passion fly away.

but anyway your poses could easily be done by gizmo and lisa as it is not something unique and only uses existent content. 

i dont mind having totally new ones but these combinations of the old content supposed to be added long time ago...

so, both could be good, combinations of the old content and totally new content.

exactly, not matching all the time makes the passion fly away.

but anyway your poses could easily be done by gizmo and lisa as it is not something unique and only uses existent content. 

i dont mind having totally new ones but these combinations of the old content supposed to be added long time ago...

so, both could be good, combinations of the old content and totally new content.

Yeah is Easy as That, I share my poses with my friends and the ones who asked me for them.

Passion "Fly Away" when you have no connection with your lovers, and is strange i never get colded with any of my partners either them using my poses... they all already know what to click and when,

It Goes Fliud nice and easy, and they are Good at it... (cuz i trained them good... :P)

Also with a nice sexual RP sometimes is not even necessary to see the poses...

Is interesting the how Some ppl doesn't even read the purpose of this post, i explained since the begining, The ones who follow my post since the beggining and knows what i'm doing... They are DEMOOOOSTRATIVE!!!! but if you like them, you may ask me for them same way many friends did.

Aaaaaand YES!!!, they are easy to do... poses aleady exists, is just matter to combine them and adjust details.. Just like they have been doing years ago... and i used that concept in my Post.

yWUPBJg.jpg

And is that "Easy" that Gizmo and Liza had not made a damn about FFF in years, no matter if they have the resourses and the examples Me and Many Good Players had made already in my post... ;)

But if that's what you think, Then the point number 5 is for you... ^_^

My Pleasure...

Hugs!!   :)

Any way you would share the setups? Some of us hate building but appreciate what others do.

Sure Maxx, with pleasure i wil add carpets similar like the FFF, Free for everyone who want them, just give me a little time,

and  my word Is my pride.. soooooo sooner than what you spect... ;)

Thank you and many hugs 4U... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Gals and Guys..

Before i continue sharing the poses you ask me, For Today i wanted to share something special.

A Decorative Elements for your Rooms Based in Dildos and anal Yewels from Sex shops i tryed to replicate... here you have...

Jessi's Personal Dildos Collection... ^_^

Includes an StraplesStrapon, 2 Anal Jewels, 3 Regular Dildos with Textures, 2 Double Headed (one with balls), a Glass one... and a Penis Cover with Spikes...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8Ud1eRk.png

4c0WyTr.jpg

A6DYZzq.png

Hope you Like them, and give a Good Use Making a Nice Kinky decoraton in your Bedroms... ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kladsei7nrz5mt/XXXJessikaXXX%20Dildos%20Collection_xxx_clean_xxx.world?dl=0

Kisses 4U All..

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

After trying a hundred ways from Sunday to post some pics in a reply to a message, including loading the pics into imgur, then copying and pasting the links into my reply, I give up. This is the only way I know that does work. So, here's my progress in creating my first pose so far.

post-22443-0-43114400-1552177792_thumb.png

post-22443-0-09547500-1552177838_thumb.png

post-22443-0-75736200-1552177867_thumb.png

post-22443-0-43345000-1552177900_thumb.png

post-22443-0-85018300-1552177964_thumb.png

The biggest problem, I'm having with this is, there doesn't appear to be a pose with a female sitting in a chair, which is what I wanted. My original plan was a pose with a woman receiving oral sex from a guy on his knees, while she sits in a chair.

After trying a hundred ways from Sunday to post some pics in a reply to a message, including loading the pics into imgur, then copying and pasting the links into my reply, I give up. This is the only way I know that does work. So, here's my progress in creating my first pose so far.

The biggest problem, I'm having with this is, there doesn't appear to be a pose with a female sitting in a chair, which is what I wanted. My original plan was a pose with a woman receiving oral sex from a guy on his knees, while she sits in a chair.

Heyas Norfolk... :D 

Hopefully you received my recomendatons in PM, there are not many poses to match what you Want, However with a few imagination and not spending to much time thinking...

"a woman receiving oral sex from a guy on his knees, while she sits in a chair"...

in My Style would be like this... ;)

Fqvfwqb.png

You are Making a Great Job, That's an interesting Idea, and i hope you Don't Despair and practice more.

Hugs'n Kisses 4U My Dear... ^_^

This was something I wanted to see, Gimzo sort it out lol

Indeed!!!!

Over the Slapping on the Face, that is more asociated with Violence, Sadistic Tendences and Humilliation...

Erotic Spanking is a really Naughty Practice, to Give or Receive, that Many of Us adore it... ;)

It is True that may be dificult to create in this game because the "Butts" change sizes,

and if they make one with Medium size Bum, When an avi with a "Big"butt get slapped, the hand will Traspass...

Same way if the Avi have an small Tucci, the hand my not even touch it... :P

However with this recent update we may perform and adjust some furnitures an poses to have that kind of Rp's in game, for example here...

With The Standing Slaping Pose with a Ghost... and the "Swap" Fingering in stool you may have a

Bad Maid Being "Old Fashioned Diciplined" to leave some stains in the Kitchen... :lol: :lol: :lol:

b74nK2c.png

That Will certainly increase the posibilities we have to Demostrate and Create more Opitons in RolePlay ^_^

Kisses4U All... :)

BEAUTIFUL!!!... :D

Using Accesories like that "Vaginal Tail" is a great adition, I Soooo Love IT!!

That Way we can also Make some

SPANKING STATIONS

In This Case, i used the Single Toilet Animation for one....

W4NYc3E.png

And The Sitting on Pool for This Other

ZiABfqV.png

Both with the new Slaping one with Ghost,

And you Guys can see I Used My Both Anal Jewels in each case, but any Accessory may be implemented with a little of Creativity, like Tails, Dildos, PIngPong Balls and more... ;)

More Poses and Some Sharing will come very soon... :)

HUGS!!!... :wub:

And Another Example, This Time For Lesbians... ^_^

Its a great idea. But did someone really take note on this. I think were just been ignored with or ideas. And the work you do is wonderful and youre kind of doing their job. They should let people like you develope content that makes the gane and experience Richer. Congratulations

With a Floating "Double Headed Dildo", we may have a Beautiful "Lesbian Double Doggy"... :P

Gizmo... Can you Make this for Us?

N8OxJ2f.png

so, as you can see, is pretty simple,

Wait for more Pictures... ;)

Kisses 4U All!

Its a great idea. But did someone really take note on this. I think were just been ignored with or ideas. And the work you do is wonderful and youre kind of doing their job. They should let people like you develope content that makes the gane and experience Richer. Congratulations

Thank you So Much For Your Comment Thania... ^_^

Yes My Dear, The devs Team Take notes about what we propose, but we already asked for to much things, in this almost 5 years playing, i already saw many of OUR ideas as players to be updated in game...(6 mines in total to be fair), is just matter to keep participating with more ideas, support the Good Players, and never ever loose Faith... ;)

This World Edtor Gave us more aplications than they could ever anticipated for everything, is not just like "Us making Their Job" but expanding The Game experience with our creativity...

Soon or later, a Pose Editor will be updated and maybe a clothes editor one too

And in the mean Time They Update a proper Erotic Spanking Animations in a formal way, and because some friends ask me for them...

I Share mines!!!... :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e011hc9899yyptm/XXXJessikaXXX%20Spanking%20Stations.world?dl=0

3 Spanking Stations.. 2 of them with My Anal Jewels and The stool one may be used as FFF too... ;)

OhoJmgt.png

PLEASE NOTICE

I'm not using the "plates with Instructions" anymore because every update is going to move them down, and then i will have to Fix it Over and Over, (and i'm to lazy for that... :P )

Instead i made Graphic references in the pictures of the Poses i'm going to share from now on...

aaaaaand is think is more easy for everyone to understand... :)

In This case.. as the Picture shows...

the Dominant will spank by Using the Female Ghost in the pink Spot with the animation displayed up...

and the Submissive will recieve in the first one, using the Fem Ghost too, and then swap.. and for the other 2 are direct with the Toilet and Pool animatons respective

Practice with your partner and be familiar with the poses.. ;)

Enjoy My Friends...

HUGS!!!

My FFF UPDATE!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, due the "not so"recent Update I had to modificate some of the plates with instructions of my poses, and i decided to remove them and change it for plates with numbers, 1, 2, 3.. or 1-2,3 and so.

Then show with images what kind of pose you need to use in each of them

You may download them here or in the Page 3 in the main post, both are updated with numbers...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3hab7m4y72ltpo/XXXJessikaXXX%20Poses%20FFF_xxx_clean_xxx.world?dl=0

And the images with instructions are this ones..

One by one you just need to watch and practice.. they are not that hard to memorize, but you may also downlaod the picture and use it as future reference... :) 

You just need to click with your partners the plates with numbers following the instructions, and that trigger the combinations

Boobsucking...

For the 3 of them you need to summon the Female Ghost, and watch the Image for the features

1. is the central plate and you just need to select the "Oral standing Blowjob" to be the receiver, (notice that is a Shemale pose so you only need to "put on" your panty to hide the penis in case that bothers you...) ;)

2. is the receiver left side... is a "foreplay mutual wank", again, you just need to hide the penis with the thong if needed

3. Right side... an "Oral from the rear", and is done

YvZujNL.png

Triangle..

Is the most simple... each plate is for the same pose for all 3 partners...

a Direct "Foreplay Cuddling" with FemGhost.. easy enough?... :P

NUm3JT6.png

Triple Cuddling

another easy

1.Is at the center and is a couch pose... no ghost needed just get laid and rest...

2.At the Right, use The "Foreplay Cuddling" with Female Ghost, and then Swap Role...

3.At he Left.. the Same Cuddling without Swap, and that may be Used for Male Too...

mRse1nK.png

Double Pampered

Easy too...

1-2 Plate is a Direct "Couch Oral" pose, no ghost needed, but with a real partner

3. WIth Female Ghost,  use the Laid Down Oral and is done...

o4zLept.png

Surprice One...

Based on a model that Maxine Posted Before that I just Adore...

1-2 Another Direct With Real Partner, the "Oral Dominating" as you can see

3.The "Laid Down Oral" again with female Ghost

BtMT1ma.png

Train

The Pain of the Most, yet.. it can be done... ;)

1-2 Direct Oral with Real Partner on the plate

3. "Oral Couch one" with female Ghost

4. Plate... Dominating Oral with Ghost again, but you need to swap Role

5. Laid Down Oral with female Ghost...

xLUsJ6G.png

And is done... I Think with this wil be more easy for everyone.

Please Attend the Suggestions i made in the first post

And I recomend you gals to take it easy or you will saturate yourself, have fun with your partners, try one by day and discover that is a kinda "Mini Game" to have fun, don't be frustrated as some says, and mostly   ENJOY!!!... :)

Any Doubts? as always you may ask me in PM all you need..

HUGS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Girls... sorry to keep you waiting, but for today i'm finally gonna give To everybody but specally  for the ones how asked me for the

"DOUBLE HEADED DILDO LESBIAN POSES"

All 3 Free to use... ^_^

This is the download link...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bu66ob0v1k40psk/XXXJessikaXXX%20Poses%20FF%20Double%20Dildo.world?dl=0

And this are the Instructions for each 3, you may donwload them too and use there in your PC to memorize what animation you need to click, remember i canceled the "F-MG-V-2-2 plates" and so because of the updates that make them to change constantly.

1.Double Doggy Vaginal, as you can see...Both with Male Ghost, just click in the number 1the pinned up doggy, and for the number 2 the regular one.

I303Xke.png

2.Lie Up The Number 1 is a solo masturbating on couch, no ghost needed,

For the number 2 may be a Fem Ghost or Male, is the same, and you need to use the Oral Animation

yhKrLu2.png

3.Pushing Down, Both Use the Male Ghost, The Number 1 you need to ride the Dildo, and for the Number 2, you will have to receive it being downskyT8ij.png

I hope you Really enjoy them... ^_^

Hugs'n Kisses 4U all

:wub: