3DXChat Community

POSE EDITOR We Already Made With the WE

XXXJessikaXXX

Not to rain on the parade....but I did something similar to this in another game a couple years ago. What I found was that it is simply far to cumbersome and not fluid like you can choose poses in the game to be practical. Having to make q dozen props you jump between to get to made poses is something most don't want to be bothered with.

Don't get me wrong, the ideas are sound as well as the creative process, but to use - far to cumbersome to be practical.

Hopefully, we are able to get a pose editor we can just make these in - and add them to some common shared list of choices that keeps them as easy choices like the menu of poses we have already. However, if you notice the quality of poses made has gone down. The last pool/chair fuck although a great idea, has the female avi's face emotionless and looking bored for instance and some of the others have the animation being simply too fast. Hard to make poses by lining them up, when the basic quality has deteriorated.

A bonus would be if we could just move the arms and body parts just a bit at least and use the animation as is. Sadly, I doubt we would have much control over facial expressions and sounds.

UPDATE DAY!!!! and we have a few "new" poses... :P

bfcjpd.png

Lets Give a Fair opinion Trolling and Jokes apart.. :)

1- The dress.. is not a "Garbage Bag, don't be mean.... :lol: :lol: :lol:... is cute, But is not tight enough, to be sexy at my point of view.

2- The first Chair pose seems to be a "toilet" animation facing the chair, with a few changes in the hands and oviously the movement of the head and the mouth sucking... by itself, it already looks very submissive, some chains and handcufs and we can do something really sexy... maybe even adding a guy behind banging the girl and BAM a new 3some... :P

3- the "other Chair" seems like a Pool animation added drectly on the chair, and we can do that also in couches or beds... or any surface already... :lol:

Xrs3dUi.png

and this is what i'm talking about here... "Old poses adapted to make new ones"

so Thank you for the Update... :)

But yeah i think you could do better.. the poses i'm using are WAAYYY more sexy, if you guys want to consider... :P

and thinking about this... why don't you give us poses in the cars too?... ;) 

d5oApbU.png

New Poses for suggest are coming very Soon!!!

HUGS!!

Ok, years back i Suggested this all female FFF pose...

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 13 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

OK, Seriously now.. -_- 

NO matter what devs Update... some group will always complain about something..

If there comes an update for shemales/strapon, MF group will complain..

If there comes a MF update.. lesbians and shemales will complain...

And everyone telling the same... (/me makes crying voice)..."They leave us behind"

NO WAY!

THANK YOU DEVS!!!

Is a nice update for shemales and girls with strapons, for suuuuuuure i'm gonna have fun with this using my "Golden Magnum", and my fellow Tranys gals will be happy to share with me a nice slice of nice action... ;) 

We just had the doggy pose that apply for everyone so no complain for MF comunity...

So now we only have left to make

THE FRICKING FFF!!!... :P 

No strapon... no dick... "Pure femenine Touch".

2504641.gif

No One Gave a Damn.. so i did mines... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Today's Pose...

The FFF Lesbian Triangle!!!

woIBf4O.png

And a few more to come Next Days.. stay tunned... ^_^

Kisses!!!

Also, don't even think i forgot we all wanted some "Boob/Nipples-sucking/licking Action".. ;)

so based on request i made years back...

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 28 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

ok 3dxguys you already gave us 3 fingering lesbian poses in a row, and we really apreciate that... thank you!!! ^_^

Is a deep fantasy for most of us as girls with a girl preference, to play and tease with the boobs of another girl so...i think this could give you some ideas of what we want... ;)

q0ir4kJ.gif  tumblr_mlwo0dFebt1rj6wgro1_400.gif            

Hope you can make some :)

and you gals don't forget to vote if you like... hihihi :D  :D  :D

Kisses 4U all

I Had to make my own version for this samples... :D

T1EpN4c.png

I Know... i Know... is complicated because we all have diferent breast sizes... but i think with a proper "connection tool" mouth-nipple in the pose editor.. or, if the devs make it first.. an "sliding aproach button".. would fix the problem.. and moving the hands to grab properly your partner, we may have our first

LESBIAN BOOB SUCKING POSE!!!... :)

in the mean time.. Keep Having FUN!!!.. :wub:

Tight HUGS!!!

Hey!! don't even think i forgot to post, but i had a busy day yesterday... :D

so today i post an easy thing... :P

I Know there are many Sybians in Game already, i just made my own version Using a Ghost and a Riding pose, and the result as this... ^_^

cGeBtnE.png

Nice and Realistic, The Girls Bounce and rides in an erotic way, the way i Like.

And No Worries, i Know you love FFF and BoobSucking and i will post more later... ;)

Muaaaaaakkkss!!

:wub:

2018-10-14-23-43-25-182556.png

I SOOOOOOOOO Damn Love your Poses... :wub:

Thank you for Participating Maxine, you did a great job, congratulations... :D

And cosidering we are starting to have a Lot of FFF, we wil have to chill out after the action..

same as i asked almost a year back... ^_^

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 07 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Mmmm FFF yeah... :wub:

And I'm in a really good good mood for a cuddle... ;)

SPziHrI.jpg

an                                                                 FFF CUDDLE POSE!!!

..(and works for FFM too... ;))

7GRc0jI.png

is not that hard isn't it?... ;)

HUGS!!!

Ok, To Start This Week i want to present one of my favourites... :wub: 

My FFF Double BoobSucking... ^_^ 

z76SSW4.jpg

Aaaaaand... may be used for an FFM similar way... ;)

aXGXNYm.jpg

Just few adjustments in hands and mouth-nipple connections and is done.

Lets see who make it first, the Dev team or Us with the pose editor... :D

Muaaaaakkksss!!!

So... Today's pose comes from one i wanted to make long ago, "Lifiting the Feets, or Feets on Shoulders"  like this sample...

qgBSo2s.jpg

And i did this two, one for Bed...

4EC9Lsk.png

And one for Couch that can also be used from MF to FF with Strapon or SF... ^_^

b0m3GzA.png

Few Adjustments in hands, female body maybe a little lower to be at the surface in both places and thats all... B)

Damn Right... :P

So, as Many ppl Knows I asked for this kind of FFF long ago...

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 13 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

tumblr_obyt4tc63z1r2cjkwo1_500.gif               

No response at all so i had to make mine... :P

ymcz453.png

BAM!!!...

Done...

Easy.. NO Big Deal,

now what?... Another Girl?... :huh:

NO NO...Two More!!!

and we have a 5 PARTNERS LESBIAN TRAIN.. FFF + FF... :D

0lPwBad.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND KISSES 4 U ALL!!!

how are you people making these poses, maybe I am blind, but I don't see any options or tools to do it.

Jessica & others are using the building rigs from the world editor as a pose editor. Is sorta the same if you build a bed & drop the rig on your created custom bed normally. Jessica's creations are a bit more advanced. She is either using solo poses or partner poses to specific

angles that sometimes breaks all other poses in the rig provided beside the one she is specifically building for. To practice this drop a blank rig out in editor & angle it in different ways in each direction that you can flip or turn it as you see fit. Then use it with Bob or

Betty to see how it changes the poses from normal. You can also just use a normal bed the game gives you but, to make it custom you have to build the prop to fit the pose edit. This how these creations/pose edits are born. Cheers!!! :)

And Today's Pose Comes from a suggestion another Player Did... ^_^

Frenchlucie

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:01 AM

We want some FF Poses

post-22321-0-70746800-1540998070_thumb.j

and My Version Using These separated animations was this... :D

ExyLR5Q.png

Just a Little adjusments on legs and arms, and ends being a really naughty FF Laid Down Scissors... ;)

MUAAAAKKKKSSS!!!

Up for a weekend, and for all my Lovely Gay Friends, I'll share with you my...

MMM Double Chair Pushing... ^_^

hSF8Ilr.png

The Advantage we have is we can turn it easy into a MMF same way... ;)

AU9SePt.png

The Chair is a simple and direct one and we just need to add with acuracy one anal Male Gay standing behind the Guy, and thats it... :D

Get ready for the Final Stretch Next week, and I will give you a few Surprices... :lol:

KISSES!!!!

So, To Properly End This year... I Wanted to make something Similar To This...

hKn2R1Y.jpg

And Using Two Sofa Poses, One Solo and Direct, and the Other an Oral With Ghost and some Little adaptations, ends Being This way... ^_^

An FF Double Headed Dildo Lay Down Face To Face... :D

SmwCg3b.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND KISSES 4U ALL!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

The Advantage we have with this Couch Pose for Her, is that it may be adapted in a vast variety of ways, like for example this one...

0LAHuQH.jpg

a MF Taken From Behind Lifting Leg.

wK1s28T.png

Same as Above with the Double Dildo One, Just the Hands must be fixed in order to make it look like if She were Fingering and the Guy Grabbing the Breast, to mention one example.. ;)

More Poses Will come Pretty Soon... ^_^

Hugs!!!

Ths Way, Using one Misionary y made long ago, One Single Pose may trigger sub-animations (Achat-Actions-Style), if we combine Only One, with diferent ones like this example, the guy never moves form the Misionary while the Fem Partner changes betwen 4 Diferent Lay down animations, plus the original one... ;)

MF 5 Changes Misionary... :P

9rVTyIP.png

bPqKJgX.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, It Would be Great for the guy or the girl to move and kiss the partner, or if we as girls would Grab, Spank or Squeeze the Man's Butt... ;)

Muaaaaaaaaaakkksss!!!

So ok, to end this week I Dedicated a Little time to make myself this pose i asked long ago,

tumblr_o9tahyurSW1v7dt6vo1_500.gif

and I gladly present it to you guys... an FFF Cunny and Neck Licking... ^_^

l3HVSNl.png

No Big deal, May the Devs or us with the "PoseEditor" could fix the little Detals on Hands, Tongue-Neck contact, and Surface nivelated and is done... :)

See you Next Week

Thank You an Kisses 4U all... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my dear Friends From 3DXChat,  sorry I been absent this month but reality became quite demanding to me, but now i have the time i will try to keep showing the new ones i made, and yes Finally SHARING! my custom Poses with All The Intersted ones... ^_^

First of all... I Wanna Say..

THANK YOU!!! :D

To all the ones who liked my posts and made nice comments here, and also the ones who asked me for the poses i made to share.. you Gals already have them now... ;)

This Way, and considering I Made this Post with 30 poses, plus an MMM just light in my head, with the only reazon to "Prove and Show" NEW poses that can be made using the existant poses we have, with just little adjustments..

But Also considering the amount of PMs I received asking me if i will Share my things one of this days....

And the Lack of interest in the Developing Team to give us FFF animations...

Gals..i Give you the 4 Trios i made... plus an extra surprice.. and my Train.. that can be used also as FFF... so all 6 in a carpet... ;)

G8Le0IP.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3hab7m4y72ltpo/XXXJessikaXXX%20Poses%20FFF_xxx_clean_xxx.world?dl=0

In The Mean time Gizmo make some ones for us...

All Free, cuz I have a Job in real already and i'm not starving like being in need of selling someting from a Game, or being selfish enough to keep them all just for me... :P

so if you ppl are interested in one of mines, or have any doubt in the use, just send me a PM and i will share more in the future by folders, MF, FF, Bondage etc

PLEASE NOTE!!!

1.you need to know the use of the Ghost

2.be familiar with the instructions i include in the poses... for example..."F-FG-F-5-1", Means (FemalePlayer-FemaleGhost-ForeplayAnimation-5th line-1st Pose), is not that hard

3.be sure to "train" your partner in the use of the poses to not get "cold" in the middle of the action.

4.both players animations may not match all the time...(duuuh')

5. and if you don't like them.. then don't use them..(another Duuuh')... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Hope you like them and give a good use... ^_^

Hugs'n Kisses 4U all :)