3DXChat Community

POSE EDITOR We Already Made With the WE

XXXJessikaXXX

As a Little Introduction i May Say, Since i Started in the 2014, I noticed that when an update come in, some sexual poses the Dev Team add, are actually Poses that exist already, with a little modifications in the place of the hands, legs or some parts of the body, to make a "new one"... For example the last one

7HcDbOr.png

This Was a MFF 3some pose, and they just chanced the position of one hand From Fingering the other girl, to the hip of the main one, to make it single...

Actually we also DO THAT IN REAL!, so, no matter if in game someone complain about...

i'll say to the Devs.. "GIVE US MORE!!" :D

So The Purposes of this Topic are:...

1.- To USE the World Editor and Rochi's Dll Ghost, combined with our creativity to Create some "New Poses" using the existing ones.

2.- Invite all the Builders and Creators, To Show or even Share the poses They Create to the comunity With Pictures posted here.

3.- Suggest the Developer Team those poses that are easy to make considering we have the elements in Game... (and there is no excuse, cuz WE ALREADY MADE THEM... :P)

4.- As an idea to consider... If he POSE EDITOR will be released one day, the existant poses in Game must be offered to be downloaded by us, and then modificate them, like i'm showing above, to make it even easier... ^_^

5.- You Can Also post original pictures of BDSM Furnitures, and doesn't matter if some "repeats", But Please build them your own style.

*Please avoid Trolling, Fights and Out of Topic Comments here, this goes foward to post pictures made by us to Improve, and make a bigger and with more Quality Virtual Community :)

So What are you waiting for? as we are proving, We don't need a "Pose Editor For Idiots", something similar to the Sex Villa, or even the Desing Programs as the DAZ one, would be enough, if the will and desire exist, we can make great things to keep making this game we love, EVEN BETTER.

So i start this post with an example, a pose made by me, a "Frontal CowGirl"

Gizmo.. Can you make this for us?

Ix7B22E.png

Cosider the apropiated placing of the hands in the waist...

Or, if we get greedy, a new window with buttons to put SubAnimations (actions) AChat Style to...

*Grab, massage and squeeze the butt

*The all Claimed Spanking

*Suck the nipples

*Kiss the Guy

*Lift Hip&Squirt over Male's Chest

all you can Imagine... ;)

I Will dig some time from my RL to post more of mines and don't forget to share yours too...

Thank You!

Hugs'n Kisses 4U All!!!

It is evident that with a little patience and ingenuity, you can create new poses using the existing ones.

I really don't think this is so difficult, seeing how many people inside the game create very interesting poses with the World Editor, a tool not designed to create sexual poses.

I'm sure it wouldn't take long to create one of these poses and give us one every month or two months at the most. The problem is that to receive new poses we have to wait almost a year.

It is evident that with a little patience and ingenuity, you can create new poses using the existing ones.

I really don't think this is so difficult, seeing how many people inside the game create very interesting poses with the World Editor, a tool not designed to create sexual poses.

I'm sure it wouldn't take long to create one of these poses and give us one every month or two months at the most. The problem is that to receive new poses we have to wait almost a year.

Yes, but we get new chairs to sit and wait :D

As a Little Introduction i May Say, Since i Started in the 2014, I noticed that when an update come in, some sexual poses the Dev Team add, are actually Poses that exist already, with a little modifications in the place of the hands, legs or some parts of the body, to make a "new one"... For example the last one

7HcDbOr.png

This Was a MFF 3some pose, and they just chanced the position of one hand From Fingering the other girl, to the hip of the main one, to make it single...

Actually we also DO THAT IN REAL!, so, no matter if in game someone complain about...

i'll say to the Devs.. "GIVE US MORE!!" :D

So The Purposes of this Topic are:...

1.- To USE the World Editor and Rochi's Dll Ghost, combined with our creativity to Create some "New Poses" using the existing ones.

2.- Invite all the Builders and Creators, To Show or even Share the poses They Create to the comunity With Pictures posted here.

3.- Suggest the Developer Team those poses that are easy to make considering we have the elements in Game... (and there is no excuse, cuz WE ALREADY MADE THEM... :P)

4.- As an idea to consider... If he POSE EDITOR will be released one day, the existant poses in Game must be offered to be downloaded by us, and then modificate them, like i'm showing above, to make it even easier... ^_^

5.- You Can Also post original pictures of BDSM Furnitures, and doesn't matter if some "repeats", But Please build them your own style.

*Please avoid Trolling, Fights and Out of Topic Comments here, this goes foward to post pictures made by us to Improve, and make a bigger and with more Quality Virtual Community :)

So What are you waiting for? as we are proving, We don't need a "Pose Editor For Idiots", something similar to the Sex Villa, or even the Desing Programs as the DAZ one, would be enough, if the will and desire exist, we can make great things to keep making this game we love, EVEN BETTER.

So i start this post with an example, a pose made by me, a "Frontal CowGirl"

Gizmo.. Can you make this for us?

QE1tWFI.png

Cosider the apropiated placing of the hands in the waist...

Or, if we get greedy, a new window with buttons to put SubAnimations (actions) AChat Style to...

*Grab, massage and squeeze the butt

*The all Claimed Spanking

*Suck the nipples

*Kiss the Guy

*Lift Hip&Squirt over Male's Chest

all you can Imagine... ;)

I Will dig some time from my RL to post more of mines and don't forget to share yours too...

Thank You!

Hugs'n Kisses 4U All!!!

it looks like something unreal, there will never be such big changes. Give for community poses  and clothing editor. More is not necessary ... Let devs relax and rest getting money.

Love your frontal cowgirl pose, Jessika looks like hot fun, but I dont have rochis, ghost pose dll, Nor have the time, or patience to play with it..I agree the Devs def need to start adding completely new poses, sooner and more often..And yes even making subtle changes with them during sex, like Achat, does would be good, and sweetened 3dx sex to a more arousing level

Hi Jessika,

This is a brilliant idea ! Here's one that could be adapted easily too... only feet position for the man needs to be adapted ^_^

AQEFpcF.jpg

Kiss,

Layla

Hell yeah! That's what i'm talking About, Thank you Layla... ^_^

Exactly "Table Poses" have been asked since long ago too, and this cowgirl adaptation with the bed animation "up" is quite simple to do, requires no Ghost and is the most popular, I Also Made some others, one using the "solo fingering in couch" for her and the "Wall animation" for him, My So Adored Pets shows, and the result was this...

ps6kNqB.png

And Another, using one "Misionary Anal Bed" pose for her and again the "Wall Pose" for him, (Both also apply for FF with strapons or SF)

A3a7hHY.png

Please Notice that when we use the wall animation here, the potential increase in Actions Achat Style too, because the penetration may be done naturaly, vaginal or anal way, but also the male may put out the penis to stimulate the clitoris, slap the pussy, Eyaculate, or whatever your sexual roleplay come in mind, and also the male may perform a delicious Cunnilingus... ^_^

DAYUM!!!... This is Just getting better everyday... :D

Kisses!!!

Ok the Today's Images comes From This Idea i Had...

I Wanted to Make something like this...

e1ghpJT.jpg

However, without a proper edition tool, i had to use the "Siting Kissing Foreplay" Pose For de  Dom one, and mixed with 3 diferent ones, couch, bed and pool for the Sub with some furnitures "bondage" style, to help the position placing, and the result was this... :P

rSYonOX.png

:lol: :lol:

Hope you Like It... ^_^

My contribution

rKy6uNQ.jpg

Mmm Yeah i Remember This one... ;)

Thank you So Much Zaowis!! :D

That Doggy in Couch always give a sensation of  hardcore-powerfull Good Sex, placed and curved in the bed that way, makes it looks like they are supporting on their hands, by itself may be a complete new pose if they only fix the hands of both and knees of the Gal to be on the surface.

I so damn Love It and used in some of my poses... for example this one... ^_^

It combines the Sofa Doggy for him, with the bed one rising the Bum for her, and Gives this new pose... a delicious powerfull doggy... Totally Dom/Sub Style

IKYUV8v.png

With some little arrangements in the hands of the guy, grabbing the waist, and a little Sub-Animation of spanking, and pulling the haird, this may be everybody's Favorite... :)

Hugs&Kisses 4U All!!!

I think this is a really good idea Gizmo ;) x

Thank you for your comment Maxine... :) 

The advantage we have by creating/having composed poses like this ones, is that we can also make custom furnitures to perform any kind of RolePlays with them.

For example this same pose but with an structure and chains in a Bondage Style... ;)

lghErHQ.png

More "Jessi's Poses" to come Very Soon... :D 

all very nice poses ....great work....how about sharing?...i see that as the biggest problem with a pose editor...i can hear it already... "he/she has stolen my pose...lol...i think with a pose editor sharing is much more important than with the world editor....it's only fun when everyone shares...but i don't think that's going to happen...so i'm already hear the screaming again...but i like to be taught a better lesson

36de12_12b1d9ad140b4e6594c3e7deb227b8ca~36de12_2d3cd48709e64f35aa6f67f28d5ce4f8~

Thank you So Much for Your Post Petrova, your poses are Just Awesome... :D

And Actually i remember you as a Pioner on this Customize Poses Activity, those pictures data when we had no World Editor at all, and Proves the Huge Desire WE all have, on making our own personalized Stuf

Congratulations... ^_^

In That Period I remember Myself Trying to do something LIke This... :P

pAtIsOz.png

But Was Horrible and quite complicated for me Back Then... :unsure:  now with the WE Tool, became way more Easy, Gives a more quality presentation, and motivates me to do more and more... ^_^

Thank you So Much and Lets Keep Bouncing!... :)

I'm guessing there's still no word on the Pose Editor they suggested earlier this year, but it looks like people definitely haven't forgotten about it's existence, haha.

This all looks pretty great. I was aware of a couple of these poses, but it looks like people have gotten pretty creative with the World Editor since I've been gone!