3DXChat Community

Photo Contest: Show your 3DX love

Gizmo

Hi.

I think the contest is a good idea.

It is  a nice way to celebrate your anniversary.

I do not think its a good idea to hold a public vote to decide the outcome of the contest

This is because  it will become a popularity contest and not one about the pics.

People will canvas their friends to vote for them, offer sex for votes and give other incentives to obtain votes.

It will breed corruption of the contest.

The best way to judge the contest, is to either do it as you do now to decide the winners.

Or

You choose a secret panel of judges from the members, who do not know each other and ask them to put the photos in a sequence of favourites  - 1  being the favourite and the one on last position being least favourite.

The least favourite pic is awarded 5 points,  next up 10 points, next 15 points until you reach the favourite with the top points  going up in a sequence of 5s.

At the end, he pics with the most ;points,  win the prizes.  In the event of a tie, you can either be the deciding judge or award both players the same prize.

I also think this is great as an annual event  and that every 3 months, some sort of contest should be played for fun and chances to win  1. 2 and 3 month membership extentions...  with the anniversary contest being the big one.

I enjoyed this contest and thank you for my 6000xgold. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS.  YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER PARTICIPNTS,  I ENJOYED YOUR WORK AND THE FUN GALLERY IT CREATED.