3DXChat Community

Photo Contest: Show your 3DX love

Gizmo

contest.jpg

Dear players,

A wonderful day is coming - December 6th. Our community will be 6 years old.
To prepare for the holiday and make it more fun, we decided to hold a contest  :)
We invite everyone to take part in the photo contest "Show your 3DX love"  :wub: 

Prizes (6 prize places)

• 1st place = 1 year of gametime
  • 2nd-3rd places = 6 monts of gametime
  • 4-6 places = 1 month of gametime
  • Bonus: 6000 XGold for each participant

Rules

• Post your photo with text "I love 3DXCHAT" or "Iheart-icon.png3DXCHAT" (without quotes) in this topic
  • You can write the text on your body or paper, or wall, or print, or show it on the laptop screen... turn on your imagination
  • You should not use photoshop, or other photo editors by adding text to the photo
  • A part of your body should be on the photo. It is not necessary to show your face completely.

Show your love to the whole 3DX community and win the grand prize  B)
Good luck!

Terms and conditions
The results of the competition will be announced on December 6, 2018. Winners will be chosen by the administration represented by Gizmo and Lisa.
How to get bonus gold will be announced on the day of the announcement of the winners. Each participant can receive only one prize of gold, regardless of the number of published photos.
Each participant can publish any number of photos, all of them will be evaluated. By publishing a photo in this topic you agree with the rules of the contest and agree that your photos can be used by the organizers in social networks (instagram, twitter) and / or as promotional materials on the Internet.

Gizmo, i have been a yearly paying member for 5 out of your 6 years, i remember the 2nd year anniversary party on love island 250+ members, laggy as hell but hey it was only your second year so we supported you, back then you introduced the Iceberg and cabana, you also brought Fresco in, you used to update every 14 days or so, i thought, yeah these guys are really trying i'll support this.

Since then all you have managed to do is introduce a world editor (which pretty much saved your ass for the time being) and a few dodgy hairstyles and some crappy clothes for females. we get it, your team is not capable of providing regular updates, not capable of informing your members when there are problems, not capable of of responding emphatically when distressed members pleaded with you to fix the Pandora problem and others.

Instead you stay silent, allow pandora users to force valid members out of the game and continually turn a deaf ear to what your members want. and now you want your members to post photo's saying "I Love 3DXChat" seriously? Do you really not see the feelings of your community?

How about 2019 you turn a new leaf? listen to your users? respond sympathetically and positively to users complaints and requests? communicate when there is a problem? treat your members with the respect they deserve?

Do your self and us a favor and give us the tools to create our own content, more has been created in this game by your users than your "team" and they are willing to contribute to take this game to the next level so let them.

its insane that paying members go months without updates there should be at least 2 per month minimum. don't fall into the false illusion that you are safe because there is nothing else like this available because sooner rather than later that will change and we will gone in droves, don't blow it and stop this BS it's like adding insult to injury. 

instead of trying to make poses and clothing once in a blue moon give us the editors to create ourselves and you concentrate on fixing your bugs and updating tools and materials to the editors to develop them even further, this way you may have happy members getting involved and we may even grow instead of stagnating, 

Gizmo, i do not care about the Photo Contest ... I'm interested in Pose Editor and Clothes Editor 

100% ACK

Even ava actions like couple dance, more than hello and applause would be a real worth birthday update.

Anyhow, good luck to everybody having fun with this contest.

Thanks for deleting my message : I wasn't expecting much at this point. It's very clear you don't intend to treat your customers with decency. But they are supposed to praise you and express all your love. Are your running a cult or something ? :D

OOHHH .... saw Gizmo deletes my reaction as well ;)

Is this North Korea ??