3DXChat Community

Looking for good roleplayers for crowded scenarios (Catlyn)

Samvoralberg

Hİ there all my name is Catlyn and i am looking for new players who are good at roleplaying. 3dxchat is much more fun with roleplays of course. We had been in somerolplays before and that was fantastic. Nearly every scenario was about 4 - 6 players. We played "husbands horny wife helps him to get that promotion from his boss" , "Sinful desires" , "husbands bad day at brothel" etc. Our scenarios mostly focus on some sexual roleplay. Some scenarios may have more some not. Now we (mostly i) need more people to roleplay these scenarios. Other than common roleplays scenarios are more fun due to crowded people and many roles that can be played by players. So if you are interested in play scenarios with us be sure to contact me in game. My name is Catlyn. Best wishes and have fun  :wub:

Heya there,

your ad caught my eye, I have been roleplaying in several MMO's for the last ten years, and enjoy the mixture of hot storytelling with more than a sprinkle of background thrown into it.

So I would like to express my interest in what you & your crew are doing in 3DX, and gladly see how my character (KylieDeville thus) could fit in some of the scenarios.

I try to be online regularly, and check forums most days, so would love to hear from you.

Thanks and keep the passion for roleplay!

Hİ there all my name is Catlyn and i am looking for new players who are good at roleplaying. 3dxchat is much more fun with roleplays of course. We had been in somerolplays before and that was fantastic. Nearly every scenario was about 4 - 6 players. We played "husbands horny wife helps him to get that promotion from his boss" , "Sinful desires" , "husbands bad day at brothel" etc. Our scenarios mostly focus on some sexual roleplay. Some scenarios may have more some not. Now we (mostly i) need more people to roleplay these scenarios. Other than common roleplays scenarios are more fun due to crowded people and many roles that can be played by players. So if you are interested in play scenarios with us be sure to contact me in game. My name is Catlyn. Best wishes and have fun  :wub:

what you win in 3DxChat when doing sex or roleplay? Is there any connection to virtual or real world currency?

Hi,

I'd love to join you guys. I have more experience with one on one role-plays but have done some group sessions as well (e.g. the Succubus Lair http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5849-the-succubus-lair-rp-nov-18th-sat-9pm-cet/&do=findComment&comment=254627) and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. My name is Andel in-game too, feel free to add me.

Hey Catlyn and rest of community! I love roleplaying! I have been out for more than one year but I am back for good fun!

I am half brazilian half spanish "special" girl if you know what I mean hehehe. I use to have great fun roleplaying and would love to join people with the same fantasy.

I would gladly join any story or help create one! So if you find me out do not hesitate to talk to me. I will conect today after 19h00 GMT+2 for sure.

Kisses sexy people!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/20/2018 at 11:23 PM, Samvoralberg said:

Hi Catlyn my name is Tania (Tanhia in the game)

I would like to join you i love roleplaying.but dont habe the luck to find good partners so far. So im very interested. In playing with you. I hope you can write me on private and maybe set an hour to meet.

• 1 month later...