3DXChat Community

Random people on the iggy list

Kaysuh

So... I've been having this problem ever since the new update. Random people are going onto my iggy list even when I didn't set them on ignore. Also a person that I've tried to set on ignore keeps getting off the list without me removing them. Am I the only one that is happening to?

So... I've been having this problem ever since the new update. Random people are going onto my iggy list even when I didn't set them on ignore. Also a person that I've tried to set on ignore keeps getting off the list without me removing them. Am I the only one that is happening to?

Please contact support team and provide following info: your character name, a few names on your ignore list by mistake

Please contact support team and provide following info: your character name, a few names on your ignore list by mistake

Its a widespread thing, for some ignore works just fine, but for a lot of people including myself, people just randomly vanish from the list. Seems about as random as the whole profile bug.

So far I've only added 3 people to my list again and the third person that I wanted to put on there just doesn't wanna stay on and gets switched with a random person. But I'm gonna contact the support team like Gizmo said. Good luck fixing it, Gizmo...please lol

Oh and a person was nice enough to mention to me that if you iggy someone who keeps disappearing from your list by clicking on their avi's and not doing it through gifts (or I'm guessing the chat window?) that they'll stay on. But it means you have to hunt for them :(

The new shapes are nice one thing that I have seen a lot of people trying to do, but they cant ever really get quite right is make ships. We could really use a bow shape, and a few others shapes like that for making ships. 

I'd like to see some more dynamism to some of the objects, aka simple mechanics or physics. Set a sphere to act like a ball, or certain objects placed on water to float up and down, or even drift from place to place locally. Doors that open and close. That helicopter set to fly around the area when used in a map. Things like these.