3DXChat Community

Keeping shared world open despite logout

SuzyShine

Hi Suzy,

It is possible to keep your world open when you are offline or afk. I tried it myself yesterday and this morning my room was still available, 12 hours later.

The only things you have to do:

- place your avatar in the dressing room (the editor)

- disable sound in your sound settings.

That way the game won't crash.

Kiss,

Layla

Good idea. I want to know what do you think about it guys?

I love this idea.. there have been other games I've played where this was possible. There was also a way to landmark/save the place you like/love the most so you can go back to it later. This would be an awesome addition to the game I think!

Great Idea, was discussing having something like this some time ago. Yes please Giz.

I think when owner of room is offline a system that auto closes room when it has like 3 or less people for a certain amount of time should be also in place.

Thats an absurd suggestion and defeats the purpose of such a feature.  :rolleyes:

I like the idea but fear that the 3dx universe will get filled with rooms that people leave open regardless of demand for it. I think there needs to be a balance with the demand for a room with the availability of a room, and so it seems reasonable to me that once a room is empty, if the owner is also offline, then it should automatically close.

...unless the menu system for choosing a room also changes. Having a flat list as currently would be cumbersome if it became long with empty rooms. However, if a room owner was able to elect to have a room made public all the time, then perhaps such rooms if empty could be put on a sub menu.

Great Idea, was discussing having something like this some time ago. Yes please Giz.

Thats an absurd suggestion and defeats the purpose of such a feature.  :rolleyes:

yeah if your purpose is to overload the menu & the server with empty rooms that has no people in it, then I agree  ;)

I think it would be really useful if the hosting for a room could be handed off to another player without letting them reopen the room later. It would also be useful to be able to give people who are not host privileges, so they can change the stream for example. A setting that automatically selects a host if the host crashes or leaves with people still in the room would be useful too, possibly handing it back to the original host if they rejoin.

The only restriction something like this needs is that its only for a fixed period, something like 12 or 24hrs. That takes care of people that dont log in anymore/stop playing or unsubbing, and stops the list ever growing.

If people are not opening rooms now, this isnt going to make them go, oh I will open a room now.

its not about people opening rooms that havent before. but if you open a room now and the list is populated, once you leave it closes. new people sign in, opening more rooms. with all rooms showing offline or on, seems foolish for anyone to think said list wont get very long.

I could understand that concern if this was automatic and that every room ever opened stayed open, but if you have to make an effort each time to select something to have it stay open while youre away, then I cant see your concern being any problem.?

Wow, soooo many answers ... And I missed them As it took a while until my post has been published I missed all your answers, folks!

I'm so glad that so many of you liked my idea ... Although MeiLing is right and we do not need an endless list of shared worlds I got a lot of positive feedback by other girls and lesbian women who enjoy having a public place where they can be themselves, without being permanently dredged.

At the moment, until gizmo and the team may find a special solution on the software side, I do it similar to LaylaK: I let my avi sit down in the office of the club, change my profile pic to AFK, turn the sound off and move away from my computer. Works as a workaround. But because a lot of friends have been confused first, because they saw "me", but I've been quite – which I usually never am, ha! – a solution within the application would be awesome

Thank you in advance!

As long as there is someone in a room, keep it open, period. And AFTER everyone is gone maybe give the room a grace period of 10-15 minutes.

Though ideally there would be a "rooms library", where players just publish their rooms and whomever wants to join them just "activates" them. I doubt this would put much more stress on the servers.

Though ideally there would be a "rooms library", where players just publish their rooms and whomever wants to join them just "activates" them. I doubt this would put much more stress on the servers.

Yeah, that's the way that a certain other adult game with a large customer base does it, using a categorised location directory.

HHAHAHAHHAHAH BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE OR DREAM FOR IT TO HAPPEN

MAKE SURE THESE FOLKS MAKE THE GAME STEADY, FOCUS AND DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS MORE SERIOUSLY ON THE THE UPDATES ON SEX POSES, GUYS' OUTFITS, GAMES TO ENTERTAIN PLAYERS FIRST

THE GAME HAS SOO MUCH POTENTIALS BUT GOT WASTED FOR THE PAST FUCKING TWO YEARS STRAIGHT

YOUR ROOM WON'T BE SHARE WHEN YOU ARE OFFLINE UNTIL THE STEADY BALANCE IN AND OUT OF THIS GAME