3DXChat Community

Profiles Reset

Gizmo

I did, i used the password on my uuuh the thing sent by bmt micro when we open our account , i clicked the capcha saying "i'm not a bot" and .... Nothing happen exept the capcha is moving a bit and nothing is writing on the screen.

Followed the procedure, imported my profile, saved it, it shows up on my view, however, I was just messaged by someone that its is not showing up in her view.

Same thing vice versa, she indicated that she loaded her profile, she can see it, however its is blank when I look at it... 

Edited my profile to get back my old one, all went fine, and 2 min later...impossible to open my profile or pm anyone. Restarted the game, and got the profile with location Mars and 128 gifts. Rerestarted game, profile dont show at all :x Youpeeeee!

Dear players,

We are going to reset all profiles to default value. It will allow us to eliminate incompatibility with the new server and fix "Profile Bug".

Only following fields will be reseted: "About me", Age, Location, "Interested in"

Do not worry: All your gifts, friend list, photos stay with you.

Please back up your "About me" text.

Use this special page to get your About text from the old server: http://3dxchat.com/core/about.php

So what's the plan?

1. We release a new patch
  2. All profiles will be reseted
  3. You get your About text from Special Page
  4. You paste your About text and update your profile
  5. Enjoy

PS: Here is a page with ASCII Symbols to use in 3DXChat. Have Fun :)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/obx-creative/ascii-symbols-to-use-on-facebook-have-fun-/10150244846134770/

Well gizmo, just for your information, those gifts from someone who already deleted avatar, not there anymore.

go re-create gifts from people who died, there are also ugly problems with encodings ... I hope the developers will quickly fix it, it's a memory, and they won’t reset it ... there are hundreds of gifts, and some people have thousands of them

I have thousan gift in russian - all text turned into shit ... since 2014 ...disgusting. It is not possible to read, all memory is gone, I feel very bad ... and many people feel this

Thank you, Gizmo.  I was able to retrieve my profile and recreate it.  It's cool that you made a way to get the data from the old server. 

I know this isn't the problem that people have been having, but in case this isn't clear, if you had HTML in your profile, like

<b>bold text</b>

the text you downloaded from the old server will have replaced the < and > with < and > like

<b>bold text</b>

Don't forget to put the < and > back.

Tlaero

I won't get my old profile text back, it's so annoying x_x

And I truly did everything right, I'm a big girl: Entered my Avatar's name instead of email address, have even changed my password after several unsuccessful tries and did well with the annoying captcha ... I can't get my profile text back 

OK I was not so easily done...had to copy and paste to Word Pad, then print out a copy then re-write it manually into the about me section...it seemed to work well for me that way. Now my concern is why we are not collecting xGold when we log on for the day?

I would luv to have an answer with out having to go to 'tweeter' and find it!