3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Sand/rock bug confirmed. In my case, sections of sand seemed to have receded, showing weird angles that weren't there previously. Also, glowy surfaces have been fixed, but not entirely, as it shows object lines, making it look weird. Friend list order is still randomized and gifts bug is still present, some having weird characters/letters in their messages.

Lndaiw7.jpg

6X9p0N1.jpg

68tGoQP.jpg

patch 386

- Bug fixes

- New Poses

- New Clothes and Prints

poster258s.jpg

Can we have the bug Fix list, when you do them,

We really need to get the memory leak sorted Gizmo. been going on now too long, like at least a year now. where we run events and it crashes after so long, due to pm's running into restricted areas of memory. I gave you all the information and file to fix this issue. Promise you this is a major annoying bug for hosts of an event.

I voluntary work for Egosoft.

Can we have the bug Fix list, when you do them,

We really need to get the memory leak sorted Gizmo. been going on now too long, like at least a year now. where we run events and it crashes after so long, due to pm's running into restricted areas of memory. I gave you all the information and file to fix this issue. Promise you this is a major annoying bug for hosts of an event.

I voluntary work for Egosoft.

Well it is a major issue for all peeps in 3dx, not only for host (they are not special members )

@Milani I do not understand you problem:

There is only one rock among the basic objects which you modify to the shape you need and give it the desired shape, material and colour.
If something got damaged in you map by whatever reason, just correct it to your demands. There is nothing to fix by the developpers.

Disconnect after disconnect, sometimes takes 10 plus tries to log in and stay on, the log in goes OK but shortly after you choose a room the dreaded red disconnect bar shows up. This started after the last upgrade. I'm not the only one having the problem , not sure if others have reported it yet. OH BTW I normally use the US server, changed to EU no change

Disconnect after disconnect, sometimes takes 10 plus tries to log in and stay on, the log in goes OK but shortly after you choose a room the dreaded red disconnect bar shows up. This started after the last upgrade. I'm not the only one having the problem , not sure if others have reported it yet. OH BTW I normally use the US server, changed to EU no change

Its becoming more and more frequent it calmed down for a while for a few days but last few days its become unsupportable. Even on the occassions can stay in lag is high and opening Profile or  Select Location and World chat is often completly blank.

Yes, emphasising on this as well...

..please take care of this with high priority... 

Thanks a lot!

I keep getting a connection error when i start to play. I'm able to log in and select my character, nut as soon as i choose a location i get a connection failure. and i just paid my monthly fee in november!! I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but and it the same thing happened again! what should i do?!