3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Hi Gizmo.

Thank you for all the good job, it's nice to see that you are actively working on the game and the new props are nice.

Though, since today's update the plate prop have an entirely different form, so basically, everything built with it is now broken.

I'm probably not the only one using it so please, can it be fixed and get back to his previous form ? Redoing hours of work because props are evolving isn't nice at all.

Thanx for tha update but since ah installed eets im getting tha no profile showing, tha no locations showing and huge delays in receiving pms. Ill get no messages fo like 5 to 10 minutes then ill get them all at once. Tried using a diff server, restarting but still happens. Sometimes a room will load and just be all water and tha room wont load, mah interwebs are working fine everywhere else, ie surfins tha web but in game ah gots probs.

Dear Gizmo,

Apartments still crash after so long running them. Please can you get this sorted for Everyone running the Events.

Here Is the Crash Dump file in rar.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367451685750046720/516046870645178369/2018-11-24_185428.rar

This is something to do with Pming, after a while it tries to write to an address that not allowed.

Over-stacking maybe.Class as memory leaking into restricted areas.

Regards,

MaxineJuicer

Dear Gizmo,

Please can you let us Everyone know that Event Crashes are getting looked into, this is really annoying for people hosting events.

This really needs sorting out. We all been putting up with this for nearly a year now and the information that I gave you here is the issue.

Kind Regards,

MaxineJuicer

Dear Gizmo,

Please can you let us Everyone know that Event Crashes are getting looked into, this is really annoying for people hosting events.

This really needs sorting out. We all been putting up with this for nearly a year now and the information that I gave you here is the issue.

Kind Regards,

MaxineJuicer

YES PLEASE HELP US FOR DONT CRASH  ,AND MAKE THE PPL HAVE FUN WITHOUT WORRIES

ok i noticed a bug when i log in both my accounts  one account gets the disconect thingie 

one account works fine but when log in the second account gets reconect icon :(

why?

no logic for one account to work n same time the second account to have the reconect :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I2nen_ROAIw"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can someone tell me what the heck and if anyone is having same problem?

Im hoping this video shows never tried to post here like this. Thanks

That's most likely because you have miniature trees on your map.

For example, my friend had the same issue with a snow globe that had a tiny tree inside it, which in consequence showed that bugged inflated tree in some camera angles :)

Edit : I watched further into your video and I can see that you have flattened your trees as well, to make the leaves disappear. That's a cause too, since we can clearly see the leaves flash and reappear when you zoom out.

Thanks! Will be fixed in the next patch.

5 Patches needed after the 380 mess with patch no. 5 brings a color mess bug because of HTTPS, Profiles, Iggy and Props (??!?!?!) and which is not fixes at once? Really?

- Naked ava bug still seen - Thought was a bugfix and stability update.

- Still no essential new ava action, just some run of the mill poses.

- Still no essential BDSM support.

- No really usefule new clothes.

- No new dances.

- No further figures on pole dancing.

- Loss of ignore list = loss of data = not acceptable

Really wonder renewing fails because of a huge lack of adequacy between money and service?

"Naked avi" is not really a bug, it looks more like the game engine failing to load more game assets in the map when it is too crowded for the computer it runs on. A map with 100 players can have naked characters for some PCs, and run without issues for others. It may also be a matter of internet connection on the user's part, though this is less likely. I don't think this can be fixed with merely some patch, or lines of code. A solution would be top establish a limit on how many players can enter a map, but that would probably ruin the fun of going in with large crowds. So It is one of the compromises we need to accept, that sometimes we see nameless "mannequins", which are nothing else but the base model of the character, with no customization pulled from the server and loaded in the engine. Again, this is prone to happening on crowded maps. Which crowding is not just the AVIs, but also the map itself, the number of objects, effects, etc... All these things sum up and can stress the engine enough to cause these "bugs".

I may be wrong, I guess Gizmo can correct me if I am.

"Naked avi" is not really a bug, it looks more like the game engine failing to load more game assets in the map when it is too crowded for the computer it runs on. A map with 100 players can have naked characters for some PCs,.

I may be wrong, I guess Gizmo can correct me if I am.

I also appears on bandwith problems but in the end it should get loaded. But even in not full rooms the ava stay naked and to me that's a bug.

Unity... All spheres are squares.... The higher is your resolution (extremely high) the less you have it

this has nothing to do with spheres, squares or unity.... the light chains are no longer on their right positions... join LI and check by yourself!

Hi  bug I seen couple times so far.  Can't view my partner's profile even we are not on iggy and he is my husband in 3dx, other friend of mine have same issue with his partner as well can't see her profile.

Thanks