3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Well, I think the issue regarding the connection lost when trying to log in is known already.

Now, I was monitoring my RAM usage tonight, during a party, usage started at 1.6 GB, after 2 hours it was 3.7 GB...reloaded the room and it went back to 1.6 MB increasing slowly... Memory usage should be improved if you can :x

The world editor is still moving to fast, and it seems like after you load or save a big room a few times it gets slower and slower. When there are a lot of complicated things on screen I have also had it start flipping upside down which give me a huge headache it happened earlier today to me when I was working on my room.

I concur on both those issues, the flipping and the camera speed is waay too fast. Both are hugely annoying. I think these problems existed before the update.

I'm unable to save or load a saved character from the character editor.  Wondering if anyone else is having that problem?  Ever since the update the save/load character buttons are no longer available in the changing room. 

If anyone knows a workaround or having the same problem I would love to hear.

Thanks!

********** Figured this out.... it was a total newbie maneuver *******  The character editor options come from Rochi's Mod.... listed on 3dxmodz.com

Sorry for taking up space.  :wacko:

Well, I think the issue regarding the connection lost when trying to log in is known already.

Now, I was monitoring my RAM usage tonight, during a party, usage started at 1.6 MB, after 2 hours it was 3.7 MB...reloaded the room and it went back to 1.6 MB increasing slowly... Memory usage should be improved if you can :x

these numbers are aweesome cause i remeber pre patch memory was on 300 mb going up to 1.5 gb n i had to either use advance system care to free ram or change room to go bk to 300 mb 

3.7mb  is a awesome number :)

definetly worth the money ,u get the best graphics awesome locations be it user or dev locations 

look at the beach we have or we can create thats called beach n proper water vs other games that looks like crap .

It even worth to have a second account for flexibility if ur busy n in my case 1 account is in a party n sometimes if i have a good idea i log my builder avi n same time build also :)

these numbers are aweesome cause i remeber pre patch memory was on 300 mb going up to 1.5 gb n i had to either use advance system care to free ram or change room to go bk to 300 mb 

3.7mb  is a awesome number :)

Obviously my mistake, it s not mb but gb. 3.7 mb would be a dream. I edited.

But... it's not really a fix, the data in the database still stays broken. You should at least run this fixer on the database (though it's probably the worst way to deal with this problem ever). Also, the code in 383 is missing the check for broken encoding for profiles (some people have managed to change their data between 380 and 382) and a few special cases handling, which will probably still crash the profiles script.

Also, a lot of gifs are missing from people's profiles and the gift count received with the profile in most cases is now greater than the actual gift count. It seems like the gifts from deleted accounts have not been transferred from the old database, which is obviously an error.

But... it's not really a fix, the data in the database still stays broken. You should at least run this fixer on the database (though it's probably the worst way to deal with this problem ever). Also, the code in 383 is missing the check for broken encoding for profiles (some people have managed to change their data between 380 and 382) and a few special cases handling, which will probably still crash the profiles script.

Also, a lot of gifs are missing from people's profiles and the gift count received with the profile in most cases is now greater than the actual gift count. It seems like the gifts from deleted accounts have not been transferred from the old database, which is obviously an error.

I am also missing gifts :( and you are right Alex... its from deleted accounts - I would love to have them back

Profiles being opened from chat pm's are partially not showing up correctly:

Looks like if you receive a PM from A and you then initiate a PM to B the profile of B is showing the content of A.

Also a newly initiated PM to C is then showing the content of A in the profile of C.

A new PM from D afterwards is still showing the content from D then...

Hope this helps...

Looks like if you receive a PM from A and you then initiate a PM to B the profile of B is showing the content of A.

Also a newly initiated PM to C is then showing the content of A in the profile of C.

A new PM from D afterwards is still showing the content from D then...

... got exactly the same experience yesterday from time to time... :huh: 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

patch 383

- Profiles fixed (thanks to AlexRyder for the idea ;) )

- Gifts text fixed

- Bots loading fixed

The latest gifts are displayed with error "???????" 380-382 patch (although this is not so important)

MfUIjBR.png

if i opening the Manyasha profile through the chat menu

I see my wife's profile ...

iud0pyJ.png

The check for gift id < 787348 seems to be rather unreliable. The ids may be mixed in the database, or new entries may be inserted in place of earlier removed ones, dunno, that depends on the server backend.

Weirdly enough, the date check can also misfire for some reason, so I would say the most reliable way is to do a validity check against the 1252 codepage before trying to convert data.

The patch that was released today seems to of broken 3DX for me. 

https://imgur.com/sEgfD4h

im pretty sure you had what people call the hacked DLL installed in the game correct? if u try to update the game with the hacked DLL installed you will get that notice. ALWAY ALWAYS ALWAYS put the ORIGINAL DLL  back into the managed folder before updating the game