3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Second week this is not working. I switched to another game and cancelling my subscription. I will check the forums occasionally, just in case it get resurrected, when administrators, developers and animators are hired that can tackle this mess. The best I can wish is that all colders and daters will be gone by then, if it ever happens :(

Ignore list is resetting after each login.

Add 1 person to it and won't let you add anyone else.

When you sign in again the next time, the ignore list is empty.

So now we can't iggy anyone?

Yeah, for me it's deleting the person I put on iggy and adding someone else that I did not want to iggy. The iggy button is possessed...

Having looked at what's going on with the texts, it seems to me the most likely scenario of what went wrong was a double conversion of the database encoding: UTF-8 --> Latin1 --> UTF-8. Most like this conversion was not lossless, so it won't be possible to restore 100% of invalid characters by only working with corrupt data.

Also, there seem to have been some string conversions which broke some of the XMLs and added some extra mess to the pile in general.

I've managed to invent a pretty ugly "unmesser" for all that (at least, it works for all of the profiles and gift texts I have tried it on), but by no means it's something that should be used in the final production since it's not really solving anything, just tries to fight the consequences.

For the profiles (both new JSON and old broken XML profiles will be loaded, except for a few broken chars):

Code is removed by moderator. Please do not publish our code to the public.

Edited by gizmo
code remove

I don't know if this helps Nicky, but all the textures, wood, patterns, all of them, never move, they always are static and stay in the same place. You can see this if you apply say a marble texture to a very large object like a wall or a massive cube, then while the texture is on it, move the item and the item will move but the texture will stay still. It's like the whole world has one pattern layered over it which doesn't move, but is only applied to the items you choose. This has always been the case so might be what you are seeing.

*edit* Most people I think usually add the texture to an object or surface once it is placed and they don't move it again which is why they might not notice the textures never move with the objects.

well Rockster it is really a bug because before the update it wasn't so, they weren't static. The textures  went along with the rotation.

All structures are weird now, floors and ceilings seems slanted when they have an other direction then the global grid (other then 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees)

PLEASE!!! FIX IT IGNORED LIST

WHY IS THE ADDITION OF ONE PERSON (PATAP) IN THE IGNORD GETS MY WIFE (LELIANA)

AND OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER ACCOUNTS WILL BE LOST IN A IGNORED LIST !!!

Many people reported this error from the first days of the test. Will this be fixed? !!!

my wife stood right in front of me before disappearing in the ignored list where I added a patap character

2yed6fM.png

v0MXMmu.png

1500538733150767334.gif

well about xgold  i think its best we stop recieving  the daily xgold 

so ppl buy xgold n support the game development for new cool updates.

Think about it xgold only use is to marry divorce drink beer top ur room n photo slots.

So if ppl wanna do one of the above its better if they buy the xgold n support the game .

xgold isnt .a must have :)

1. Until those basic functionalities are not to be working proper, use fallback scenario and restore the status before update from the backups.
  2. Fix the XGold issue! You don' really think I will buy some so you get a 2nd source of income, don't you?
  3. Sort out the profile and ignore mess. You don't really believe a system can operate on corrupted databases, don't you?
  4. Bring back account ignor. You don't really think everybody is afraid of Pandora, don't you?
  5. Try update again with tested procedures.

There are no fallback strategies and tested update procedures? - Oh I love professionals.

Think about it xgold only use is to marry divorce drink beer top ur room n photo slots.

So if ppl wanna do one of the above its better if they buy the xgold n support the game .

Dev of what? Put 1.5 years to create sex positions for most are copy from olds? and say 22 most are the same for a chair or a sofa? and 2 pizzas 6 chairs.... Seriously dev of nothing we will perhaps last week the game is stay out during 5 days without one news of the team also dev of their money their are more than take attention on their customers....

And agree with robt we pay already for these 25 euros per month.... One moment its enough to defend a firm really dont care we wont send a fiesta for one update each 1.5 years lool We will perhaps more talk first on the days pass without service and we pay for these than begin to imagine pay golds for them...

Did they replace a software engineer with a delivery manager?

I had this happen to me before in little England. Are the owners who we pay so ignorant?

I guess the situation here is why 9+/10 startups fail, despite funding and talent attracted... incompetent and arrogant owners and managers.

I hope you realize 3dx is not a free game : we all pay for that service. If you have the feeling not to pay enough, make a donation to the 3dx devs.

Oh and by the way, after waiting several months for a disappointing update that comes with a lot of bugs, after 3 days of interruption of a paid service without any kind of information, the way we get rewarded for our patience is to take away the daily 300 xgolds ?

I can't believe things are going that far.