3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Is anyone able to get "Offline messages"?  It used to be that if someone sent me a PM when I wasn't on, I'd see it when I logged on later.  I haven't tested it fully, yet, but it feels like that isn't happening anymore.  (Note that I have changed from the default.  I have it set to NOT send offline messages to my email address.  I just want to get them in game when Iog in to the game.)

Not sure if this is related to the overall profile issues (I'm guessing it is), so just in case...

After having a look at a profile sometimes, anyone's profile you then open from the PM menus keep the profile you first saw.

See below

EHf6kPr.png

XavHUfB.png

AvkwHwB.png

Apparently I have the same problems as most.

after I tried to edit the profile, I became bisexual, I'm 22 years old (this is good news) and I live on Mars

before editing the profile, everything was displayed correctly. but after some time the profile was not displayed at all.

as a result, 2 slots (which need to be bought) were 9 slots.

standard profile, it is impossible to enter the list of friends. All these problems have already been voiced. just wanted to say that I had the same problem.

what the hell happens now? -ive got an info in game that a new patch will played on -then game closed automaticly and it began to update.

after all was done i tried to Login... -and tried to Login... -and tried -and tried -and tried….

--> I CANT LOGIN :angry:

i cant start the game

needs the fix now be fixed again???

i wanted to have fun with the game (i've payed for!) -not one bug after the other -damn...

you sure it was like that, i remember the oldest people you had on the list being first but tbh, ive not paid attention in a while to the order

Im quite sure  yes...right now i dont see the pattern they are arranged in ...someone else can maybe confirm the order aswell , from before the update that is

Yes, Plz change the friends list order back to newest first and then order we added them like before, I can't find anyone on my list when I know my very good friends are at the bottom. Also, yesterday I only got 100 gold when I have logged in everyday. Today non at all.

Thanks Shay <3 

I have received the invite for a friend at roughly the same time i sent the invite to the same person, which resulted in me having 2 friends for one user, later on i got blocked by said user, but i have still the account name listed in my friends list, with adnotation - "Sorry, you cannot view this profile" and no option to remove it from my list, that is annoying.

Please PM me for details.

Hi Nicky. It is not an error. This is mechanics and always was like that. Looks like every texture has a world static projection or something like that. I guess it was created for the graphics optimisation.

Yeah, looks weird.

well it is really a bug because before the update it wasn't so. All structures are weird now, floors and ceilings seems slanted

PLEASE fix the stripper pole bug!!! When going from one dance to another its not a smooth transition. If you are half way in dance 1 and click dance 2 it starts at 2 instead of finishing 1 first. Maybe not a big deal to some people but its VERY annoying. It wasnt like this before the move so why is it like this now??? It was also messed  on the test server. I complained then but it was never fixed. :(

Why is Bob now a bald albino???

..... EDIT.....

OOOHHHH and the dance numbers used to be shown on the right hand side of the screen, now u have to reclick on the pole..... 

I know this affecting a lot of people but I do not see it listed here so.

LOTS of Disconnects.

When I login I often get disconnected again within seconds and have to log in numerous times until I get a stable connection.  Once I get a connection that stays more than 30 seconds it seems to remain connected until I choose to log off.  If I do log off though I face the possibility of needing to reconnect multiple times the next time I try to log in.

A found an Issue that I was wondering about,  In the Building  area, it seam to be that it is set on like high speed, you barely touch your mouse and you are all over the place Up down  and upside down just trying to turn around in the room is it  a bug thing ?? and second would be is there going to be another DLL for the poses and what not? I miss that so much