3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Member area is not working. 

I enter mail and password, click on the captcha and than on Login. Page reloads but nothing more happen.

Browser: Chrome Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

capturejxfdr.png

What I can see in the console is the following error (can be related or not)

capturekwd0p.png

I also get the same thing.

Member area is not working. 

I enter mail and password, click on the captcha and than on Login. Page reloads but nothing more happen.

Browser: Chrome Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

capturejxfdr.png

What I can see in the console is the following error (can be related or not)

capturekwd0p.png

Members area same problem as others.

Ok patch didn't work for me so removed 3Dx and uploaded from game link that failed also, so reinstalled prior version and let it update from 371 too 381 and finally got in.

Profile was there when I first logged in but on editing it and clicking save ! disappeared for good losing picture slots and some friends, now it doesn't function at all can't open friends to message and no edit. ( special characters didn't work was the reason I edited my profile this was a problem in Test Server originally,  and  was fixed so what happened ? )

I would like my previous ignores back please they were on ignore for a reason, or at least a way to add them back manually, as I did think to make a list before update.

And as others why was  daily gold reset to 0 days.

Between 5 days servor out and now 2nd day we cant really or play or PM our friend because our profiles are out, 3DX team has prevent a date for we play correctly on the game?

Edit Profile Bug

I was able to change the text of my profile. I did removed some wrong encoded special characters. No issues with that. Worked good beside the fact that the text box is still not large enough, but oka. I am used top copy & paste.

After that I tried to change the profile image. So I clicked on Gallery and choosed another one (I did not uploaded a new one, I picked one older picture as new profile image). After this my profile was blank and still is after game restart.

unknown.png

It's exactly the same for me, and yes I do have special characters in my profile, which I'm unable to edit now that my profile template is this awful Nickname/username combination. One rather wonderful thing, I've been able to add my character name to my own Friends List! So yes, I'm friends with myself, but still can't read my own profile or anyone else's. This really does need fixing as a matter of urgency... Just on an anecdotal basis, more than half the players I talk to are having the same issues... None of this is the players' fault... we we've all followed the technical guidance, many of us have done clean re-installs and the Patch 381, but still the game doesn't work for us in the most basic way... You need topatch this and fast... even if the only solution is to present us with an editable template so that we can re-furbish our profiles ourselves.

I have the same issue others are facing. My profile defaulted to the template, i.e. 128 gifts, both genders, married to Username and living on Mars.

After 381 it worked, but the special characters in my profile showed as gibberish, so I edited those and after that the profile broke again, and defaulted to the template.

I can't PM anyone unless I see them

48ZXz3B.png

b12Nh3g.png

Same here.

I have the same issue others are facing. My profile defaulted to the template, i.e. 128 gifts, both genders, married to Username and living on Mars.

After 381 it worked, but the special characters in my profile showed as gibberish, so I edited those and after that the profile broke again, and defaulted to the template.

I can't PM anyone unless I see them

48ZXz3B.png

b12Nh3g.png

I'm having this same issue now as well and can't pm friends from profile either

Hey Gizmo the editor has an error, when rotating an object the chosen material is not rotated, that is clearly visible in the material wood.

This happens also to all the objects in existing rooms

Hi Nicky. It is not an error. This is mechanics and always was like that. Looks like every texture has a world static projection or something like that. I guess it was created for the graphics optimisation.

Yeah, looks weird.

Same Profile misbehaviour here as well - after pasting the text I had until 2.6 went live (yes, special characters like hearts and such as well) into the profile, saving the same (no issue, even looked good) and reopening the whole the profile again doesn't work anymore.

Meaning it just shows the name being Nickname, being back to 128 gifts, no pictures in the gallery and not being able to PM anybody out of the profiles or opening others profiles.

I understand Alex' recommendation to not change profiles - but was too late reading the same (and just noticed by chance).

Would be great if such an hint could be shown right at the logon or be communicated in any comparable way...

I'd really appreciate if this could be fixed top priority - it seems to affect a vast number of users and it seems to be a very basic and almost crucial functionality...

Thanks a lot though for the efforts!

I've completely uninstalled, made sure nothing remained, rebooted and reinstalled fresh and still have the issue.  I do have 10 photo slots and 0 gifts as I removed them all.

When checking my build alt, it comes up normal, log out and go back on Mar, I get it pulling my alts profile but my name in top left.  Exit game and Mar goes right back to picture shown here.  Mar is the first avi of the three, which I tested all three I have the second and third are fine as well, so it's hitting the first avi that someone has as it seems to appear that way.

attachicon.gifMar profile.png

Also you can't ignore anyone as well on that avi.

1.- i charged my golds yesterday, but started from 100 again and not 300 as it would be... <_<

and this morning it won't appear yet, and every morning i connect and i recive them... :blink:

2.- for other side, Yesterday i was having the same issue of not being able to see my friends profile's either start a chat with them that way, but today i have no problem,

may just be the "reestart" of the game, and fixed with me

3.- Yes my Ignore list is now empty, (not many ppl i it tho, only the trully anoying)... :P

4.- yeah Caracters as hearts, stars, music and icons alike are now messed up in profiles and Gifts...

and you end placing those weird symbols... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ql3Lq1L.png

5.- an easy one... in this heels, in the editor you may change the colour of the strips... but once you walk out anyplace, they return too be black... :P

IzjhGVl.png

i keep checkng guys... make sure you fix this... ^_^

BIg Kisses 4U All... :)

No gold, no fix of the profile: Another weekend begin without 100% usable service.

Not regarding character encodings in a database is bumbling, not to fix the bug correctly and asap is out of any rating scale because far below the bottom end of the scale, sorry. Well, the character encoding maybe appears too suddenly. (Again irony and sarcasm is for free today.)

Not being able to transform ignores from account to avatar level is really poor too because in fact that is a data loss for users.

The majority of updates with a bug breaking the whole thing is another marker of the quality here.

---

The Christmas offer maybe should offer us money this year if we are wanted to stay.

I feel like the xgold daily thing needs a fix alone, as I remember in the test server we received 500.000 xgold and the daily login reward worked only once in the day you log to the game. So I think they mostly implemented the test server components and didn't tweak few stuff like that.