3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

That's annoying:

Profile was back but special characters where not displayed correctly. So I edited my profile and then it was this

bug2p5ev0.png

After klicking edit again the default profile was back

bug3e5eby.png

And for me to open a privat chat ends up in chat to "Nickname"

bug4w6e1f.png

I've completely uninstalled, made sure nothing remained, rebooted and reinstalled fresh and still have the issue.  I do have 10 photo slots and 0 gifts as I removed them all.

When checking my build alt, it comes up normal, log out and go back on Mar, I get it pulling my alts profile but my name in top left.  Exit game and Mar goes right back to picture shown here.  Mar is the first avi of the three, which I tested all three I have the second and third are fine as well, so it's hitting the first avi that someone has as it seems to appear that way.

post-17781-0-37800700-1542343724_thumb.png

So not only is my ignore list suddenly, bizarrely, needlessly, and inexplicably empty, but ... and this is almost funny ... when i try to add someone back to my ignore list ... i add the person ... their name appears in my ignore list ... so far so good ... but the person that actually gets ignored is my goddamn WIFE.  :angry:   Stop laughing.  It's not funny, dammit.  And no, I didn't misclick.  

Oh.  And another thing?  It appears that only one person at a time can be added to my ignore list.  This is a problem because I have a bunch that desperately needs to be ignored ASAP. 

So if anyone out there is wondering why you're no longer ignored by Yours Truly, please hang in there--I'm working on it.  I'll getcha back where you belong as soon as i can.   :wub:

So not only is my ignore list suddenly, bizarrely, needlessly, and inexplicably empty, but ... and this is almost funny ... when i try to add someone back to my ignore list ... i add the person ... their name appears in my ignore list ... so far so good ... but the person that actually gets ignored is my goddamn WIFE.  :angry:   Stop laughing.  It's not funny, dammit.  And no, I didn't misclick.  

Oh.  And another thing?  It appears that only one person at a time can be added to my ignore list.  This is a problem because I have a bunch that desperately needs to be ignored ASAP. 

So if anyone out there is wondering why you're no longer ignored by Yours Truly, please hang in there--I'm working on it.  I'll getcha back where you belong as soon as i can.   :wub:

This bug from 1 day test server,ignore list people from other accounts   , not only the person you add!

To everyone concerned about their profiles, friendlists, photos, etc.: all the data is still on the server, but there are obviously some character encoding issues, so when the game tries to display a profile with such illegal XML characters, the profile script crashes, which causes random profile bugs like part of the data disappearing or being incomplete. But by all means you SHOULD avoid editing anything in your profiles, because most likely it will erase or break your data on the server as well.

I confirm that all information is in the database. Because of problems with encoding, profiles may not be displayed, as well as lists of friends, gifts, and so on. I wonder why these problems were not on the test server? In any case, we will try to fix it.

If you have any problems with your account and payment, please contact support

http://3dxchat.com/support/

I have the same issue others are facing. My profile defaulted to the template, i.e. 128 gifts, both genders, married to Username and living on Mars.

After 381 it worked, but the special characters in my profile showed as gibberish, so I edited those and after that the profile broke again, and defaulted to the template.

I can't PM anyone unless I see them

48ZXz3B.png

b12Nh3g.png

I have the same issue others are facing. My profile defaulted to the template, i.e. 128 gifts, both genders, married to Username and living on Mars.

After 381 it worked, but the special characters in my profile showed as gibberish, so I edited those and after that the profile broke again, and defaulted to the template.

I can't PM anyone unless I see them

Same here.

I haven't a problem, I always suggest to delete the 3dx game folder and install a new version 380 and then it update to 381. I had no issues with uploading a picture on pr

I have made a clean install on my notebook ..neverending pic uploading for me when I want to add a new picture ..I will be patient and wait ..but thanks anyway

WorldEditor glitch :

placing an object - moving the camera - object is moving too

leave editor with right placement of object - it moves in game to another place

saving and loading the world file didnt fix it

open the file in editor again - moved again to another place

tested it with a pole bar .. maybe the same with other objects

Good day

An upgrade never goes without issues which is totally understandable.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Please have a look at the profile sections.  My own profile is only visible on first login attempt, and then not again.

I cant view friends profiles.

I cant view a profile in world when clicked on an avatar not in my friendslist.

The new sex poses are amazing! :)  Thank you.

That's annoying:

Profile was back but special characters where not displayed correctly. So I edited my profile and then it was this

bug2p5ev0.png

After klicking edit again the default profile was back

bug3e5eby.png

And for me to open a privat chat ends up in chat to "Nickname"

bug4w6e1f.png

den gleichen Fehler habe ich auch

Damn I'm so fed up.

Profiles don't work in the game, can't even get my daily xgolds (which, by the way, went down yesterday to 300 to 100 even if i connect every day)

And now can't access to the member page of the website.

Is there anything that is still working in here ? I thought it was supposed to be under control.

I understand it's a hard work, but this is YOUR work and we are fucking paying, DO SOMETHING PLEASE.

Damn I'm so fed up.

Profiles don't work in the game, can't even get my daily xgolds (which, by the way, went down yesterday to 300 to 100 even if i connect every day)

Is there anything that is still working in here ? I thought it was supposed to be under control.

I understand it's a hard work, but this is YOUR work and we are fucking paying, DO SOMETHING PLEASE.

maybe this will help you a little bit  (only  for a short time)  ​ :rolleyes: 

Damn I'm so fed up.

You know Lounea i'm not surprised by 3dx, after all update we have all time a problem with a new bug, but relax & all go comeback soon, i hope :P:)