3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Cba. to read all of this so I will just post it again. Except for the profile bug, there's also the world editor bug, which reverts any changes back to the previous state of your place. Also the profile bug goes as far as not allowing you view the profile of your friends or random strangers and just showing a blank page, basically killing any form of communication.

People are coming there and becoming ghosts. also i guess as soon as we start PM we loose ability to check people profiles.

it doesnt even clickable to check profiles but sometimes we see grey empty rectangle instead of profile

A6smt5.jpg

its the same here, cant view my own profile since i correct some signs and text. I saw Lisa in the Game-Word, i told her this and if she maybe inform gizmo. She told me that this doesnt noticed on the test-server, maybe its because of these special sign and umlauts. Hope that gizmo fix it as soon as possible.

its the same here, cant view my own profile since i correct some signs and text. I saw Lisa in the Game-Word, i told her this and if she maybe inform gizmo. She told me that this doesnt noticed on the test-server, maybe its because of these special sign and umlauts. Hope that gizmo fix it as soon as possible.

Same for me...cant see my profile after i changed it

The bug with the umlaut was also on the testserver

People are coming there and becoming ghosts. also i guess as soon as we start PM we loose ability to check people profiles.

it doesnt even clickable to check profiles but sometimes we see grey empty rectangle instead of profile

A6smt5.jpg

Thats to do with your internet connection speed, sometimes if you Reboot your system that will fix the issue. make sure you have a good internet connect and not download at same time.

You can test your Connection http://www.speedtest.net/

Try that first ;) also make saw you haven't got malware that also slow your connection down I suggest to try this :- https://www.malwarebytes.com/its free

I dont know if anyone else has the issue - but cant upload photos - I hit upload and i dont get the option to choose a file. It has been an issue since one of the earlier updates. I did see the thread in the Forum where Gizmo said to look into Bit Defender - but i dont use Bit Defender. Anyone has a fix for this issue? I was hoping with this update it would fix it - but its still not working.

Well, I will do a clean install and see if that sorts anything.

Didn`t change for me anything 

I'm not able to load my world from file...

I adapted it on test server, it loads correctly in the editor after update but when I save and open it, I always get my old room back :(

same problem here  -_-

Ok let me Explain better, the embedded keyboard encode is changed on profile we added hearts and other graphical characters on our profiles. Some profile that got some Emoji's on causes the profile to crash.

I already tested this out. Something that the Devs missed out when updating, Please Gizmo sort this issue out it quite major for everyone.

Let me give you an example :-

┏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤HEAVEN❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks,

Maxine Juicer

I dont know if anyone else has the issue - but cant upload photos - I hit upload and i dont get the option to choose a file. It has been an issue since one of the earlier updates. I did see the thread in the Forum where Gizmo said to look into Bit Defender - but i dont use Bit Defender. Anyone has a fix for this issue? I was hoping with this update it would fix it - but its still not working.

You are not alone..same here!

I haven't a problem, I always suggest to delete the 3dx game folder and install a new version 380 and then it update to 381. I had no issues with uploading a picture on profile.

Well I confirm that doing a clean Install didn't sort this issue with profiles out, they are still messed up. And it's not only me. mostly the old avatars, honestly everyone seems to face that, regardless if they use the dll or not.