3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

stripper poles still do not work right!! :(( no smooth transition from one dance to the next  AND the poses are not on the side of the screen like they use to be!!! 

and dont even get me started on the friends list being all out of order. FFS!! 

but im still happy we finally moved lol

Yeah, it's just gonna take some time for stuff to stabilize I guess... Even though there was a "test server" before this.  I wonder what was tested? But still, I'm sure there is a lot more stuff that goes on behind the scenes and everything can't be controlled. I was having problems with the profile button not working even before the move.

The thing that really has me annoyed is the iggy list being completely gone, it's kinda like this...

https://youtu.be/-DpPicOZOig

It's very easy to oversimplify, but we basically have a set of people who see it as very light and harmless, pure fun with pixels, and another set of people who manage to utilize the platform in a much deeper more meaningful way, more like an extension of real life social life with all the values and etiquette that entails. 

I just wanted to ask you. I'm not a troll and I'm not for trolling in here. 

What about the 3rd set,the 4th set, the 5th set of people,etc? Basically, I didn't find myself in any of the sets you mentioned. I found myself partially here, partially there and nowhere.

There are many controversial in-game issues that prompt extended arguments/rants all the time.

I am trying to read this topic for information about the new build but have to wade through page after page of arguments about things completely unrelated to the build.

Please move the discussion to a more appropriate location.  Everyone involved in these arguments believe they are right and most have good points whatever side they are on but every one of you involved in those discussions are off topic.   You complain about other peoples behavior but doing so  under this topic means that each of you are behaving inappropriately.

ON TOPIC:
Perhaps this topic should be closed and a new one for build 381 opened?

Glad to see we got finally got some updates to the game. I haven't been around since March, but I've been wanting to come back, and I've been keeping tabs on the state of the game, which seems hasn't really been updated since I left?

I guess at this point, I should just wait until the X-Mas discount (which seems to be the only time they give one). When does that start, at the beginning of December, or the end?

Hi everyone

Probably it's a bad question but will the game still be free to play or we will have to pay a membership when it's out?

The Game was never really Free to play just for the "Testserver" it was made Free , so yeah  you have to pay for a Membership to keep playing/start playing , since everything achieved on test server Account wise got terminated.

At the beginning of December so you can buy it as a gift for your childrens or for that old grumpy aunt that you hate secretly.

Unfortunately, I don't have any children, and while I do have grumpy aunts, I don't hate them. :D

After seeing this update, December feels so far away!

• 5 weeks later...