3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

I can not select profiles, I can not see my friends, my 4 photo slots disappeared, my gifts disappeared, my strength disappeared ... now?

You must be one of those nolifers lol. your "strength". which is just a fiction of yourself. I cringe so hard when people consider the amount of gifts as something like.. hard earned reputation. Go kys

You must be one of those nolifers lol. your "strength". which is just a fiction of yourself. I cringe so hard when people consider the amount of gifts as something like.. hard earned reputation. Go kys

Come on now , you have your opinion about it , but the last part was a bit unnecessary...

First keep breathing, before you burst. 

Second, I agree with you that it's a decent thing to do, to be honest with people and overall be a kind and understanding person.

But you raging about it wouldn't solve anything. And removal of some privacy concerns I believe is a good thing. Even if you are scared maybe that on the other side there is a monkey and not a human as you believe. It has nothing to do with Pandora. That tool was used mostly by drama queens who were paranoid about being cheated on by their oh so loved one with another avi. Also was used by those who would love to harass others by looking up names even if someone changed it. It makes no difference regarding genders.

And the topic is this. Not your idea about decency, on which I agree upon.

Hahaha. I'm "raging" because I said a few swears? Do you picture me bashing my head against a wall and screaming uncontrollably? Because that's like the exact opposite of how I'm feeling. I'm actually in a really good mood today, feelin calm, I worked out, went in for a followup for a job interview, got the job. If I seem kinda intense, it's because I speak my mind, I'm passionate about shit that means something to me. I don't really care if people misinterpret my demeanor, that's their problem. So a game that I play got a new update, and I have some thoughts about one of the new features, and I get deep into debating about that feature because I like to challenge myself and others, and see what others think. And wouldn't ya know it, coincidentally, this forum on this website was designed SPECIFICALLY for us to talk about this game.

Isn't that amazing? It's almost as if I'm using this website for its intended purpose.

Jesus fuckin Christ, hahaha.

So because I'm speakin up about an issue that a lot of us have dealt with in this game - an issue that is now worsened by the new single-avi policy -  and because I'm defending those that have been hurt and fucked over, you're trying to tell me that I'm a drama queen? You're telling me that those kinds of things happen to me because I seek to create turmoil and stress where there isn't any?

Hahaha. Fuck you, dude. Seriously. Fuck. You.

What kinds of "facts" do you need here, other than me telling you that this sort of thing has happened to me in 3DX, and that it's happened to lots of people I've met here too? What do you want me to do, cite studies chronicled in science journals? Op-eds from reputable newspapers and magazines? The fact that this stuff has happened to us should be the only facts you need. Why are you criticizing me for sharing that this has happened to me and other people here? Does it offend you? Well, you know what offends me? Shifty, sneaky, deceitful, manipulative jackasses. And there are a lot of them in 3DX. Kay? 

Why the fuck would I make all this shit up, and waste my time writing about it in the forums?? Your reasoning makes zero sense. xD

yeah there are Baaaad People. There are Liars, sonsofbitches, assholes, it's a jungle. So? What is new?

We are talking about your reasoning behind removing tools such as Pandora, and we can tell you that it's a good thing, regardless of what your concern is, it has nothing to do with reducing the number of assholes in the game.

That tool was basically used by the drama queens, trolls, and general troublemakers. While I never cared who has what in their pocket.

Now... if you can't handle the nature of the community out there... maybe this place is not for you. You get hurt. Why would you torture yourself, right? It's supposed to be fun

But I see no negative part in removing Pandora. I never cared about people's names, gifts or other things around which I should build some drama and complain about how hurt I am.

I always had a single avi. But I don't care what others have.

Just stop treat it as something more than a Game n problem solved .

Play the GAME have fun but always remeber its just a GAME :) not ur life 

This idea just completely sidesteps the issue that I'm talking about without offering any redeeming insight whatsoever.

"Oh, you actually want to think that you can trust the few people that you really connect with? You got hurt by people who told you they're something they're not, for months on end? Well, how about fuck you and everything that happened to you, Yagi :) And fuck everyone else who felt hurt that someone did that to them too. I'm just gonna ignore all that because I personally don't care. What you need to do is just not hope for the bare minimum amount of respect and honesty from the people you become close with, you should just accept that your "friends" are gonna lie to you and treat you like shit, you should just accept that as part of the game and let it slide. Because it's just a game, bro! Disregard the fact that the avatars are controlled by real people, and feel ashamed of yourself for trying to cultivate true friendship from the handful of people you really connect with. Just cold female avatars, fuck them, jizz and log off, and never interact with anyone. Problem solved!"

That's basically the translation of what you said. 

You think I want this type of shit to happen? To me, or to anyone else? Of course not. But I can't really help it if I chat with people, and become close friends with some of them, and later find out that they had been lying to me all along, can I? That's not really my fault, is it? 

Also, for the record, I want to make it clear that I'm not just some dude sitting in a corner mulling over this shit 24/7 with no actual friends in 3DX. Even though this type of thing has happened to me often in this game, I've also made a lot of genuinely awesome, honest friends in 3DX too. It's definitely not all doom and gloom; there are lots and lots of super sweet and intelligent and creative people here. In fact, I'd even say that they're the majority. I talk to some of them on Discord, on Skype, sometimes we voice chat, I have some of them on Facebook even...Hell, I fuckin went to Amsterdam to spend a week with a girl I met in 3DX a few years ago, who I talked to nonstop on Skype for a month straight, and it was a fuckin great time and we're still really close friends and we voice chat a few times a week. That is a 100% true story.

So, I mean...you can try to put me down for asking people to be honest with people they meet in the game, you can criticize me, you can bastardize the issue I'm highlighting all you like. But that doesn't make it any less valid. And it certainly isn't gonna deter me from talkin about it.

yeah there are Baaaad People. There are Liars, sonsofbitches, assholes, it's a jungle. So? What is new?

We are talking about your reasoning behind removing tools such as Pandora, and we can tell you that it's a good thing, regardless of what your concern is, it has nothing to do with reducing the number of assholes in the game.

That tool was basically used by the drama queens, trolls, and general troublemakers. While I never cared who has what in their pocket.

Now... if you can't handle the nature of the community out there... maybe this place is not for you. You get hurt. Why would you torture yourself, right? It's supposed to be fun

But I see no negative part in removing Pandora. I never cared about people's names, gifts or other things around which I should build some drama and complain about how hurt I am.

I always had a single avi. But I don't care what others have.

I completely understand what you're saying. I do. But my only point in all this, the original point I made, was just that allowing people to change the name and gender of their avis, and making it impossible to use Pandora, tips the scale in favor of people who lie about their identity and mess with the emotions of people who don't deserve it. That's the only point I was trying to make. I'm not saying "How dare you render Pandora obsolete, Pandora was a blessing and a miracle, shame on you." I know all too well that some people used it for nefarious reasons, and that's totally not cool at all either. I was just pointing out that this new feature is a move that supports one of the major issues that a lot of people end up having in 3DX. And I'm not the only one who thinks that, by any means. 

That new feature just has the potential to be pretty detrimental, in a moral sense. You know? And yes, people who get hurt here should probably consider leaving, since this place is probably not suited for them. And many of them have. I've left for 7 months at a time, twice, and 5 months another. But I keep coming back because I like 3DX a lot, and because I've met some genuinely awesome people here, and a platform like 3DX brings like-minded people together, gamers and geeks and introverts and artists and programmers. And I love that, because it's not always easy to find people with interests similar to yours in the real world. Ya know?

But ey, it's all good. I try to get along with everybody. Play the game how you want, just be a little more considerate of your fellow players' preferences, that's all.

(I mean the general "you," not you specifically, Tsela. :P)

Worth wile to note:

-People who use the DLL file make sure to remove it before updating, it can and most likely will mes up the update, "update failed"

-If it does mess up and you get "Update Failed" best way to fix is a full uninstall- reinstall

(ya this should go in another section, but figure enough people will see it here to)

They are removing the account ignore for a good reason it doesn't mean they cant add something else in later if its needed that reveals alts in one way or another, but if they do it should be consensual, and something both party's agree to. The truth is Pandora was largely used to create drama at least from what I have seen on the forum and WC. I personally don't think that it will change much. Will it make it easier for people to come back with a new alt and bug you after you block them yes, but that seems to me something that isn't really related to who this one of that one is in RL, and I honestly mostly fail to see any connection.

This idea just completely sidesteps the issue that I'm talking about without offering any redeeming insight whatsoever.

"Oh, you actually want to think that you can trust the few people that you really connect with? You got hurt by people who told you they're something they're not, for months on end? Well, how about fuck you and everything that happened to you, Yagi :) And fuck everyone else who felt hurt that someone did that to them too. I'm just gonna ignore all that because I personally don't care. What you need to do is just not hope for the bare minimum amount of respect and honesty from the people you become close with, you should just accept that your "friends" are gonna lie to you and treat you like shit, you should just accept that as part of the game and let it slide. Because it's just a game, bro! Disregard the fact that the avatars are controlled by real people, and feel ashamed of yourself for trying to cultivate true friendship from the handful of people you really connect with. Just cold female avatars, fuck them, jizz and log off, and never interact with anyone. Problem solved!"

That's basically the translation of what you said. 

You think I want this type of shit to happen? To me, or to anyone else? Of course not. But I can't really help it if I chat with people, and become close friends with some of them, and later find out that they had been lying to me all along, can I? That's not really my fault, is it? 

Also, for the record, I want to make it clear that I'm not just some dude sitting in a corner mulling over this shit 24/7 with no actual friends in 3DX. Even though this type of thing has happened to me often in this game, I've also made a lot of genuinely awesome, honest friends in 3DX too. It's definitely not all doom and gloom; there are lots and lots of super sweet and intelligent and creative people here. In fact, I'd even say that they're the majority. I talk to some of them on Discord, on Skype, sometimes we voice chat, I have some of them on Facebook even...Hell, I fuckin went to Amsterdam to spend a week with a girl I met in 3DX a few years ago, who I talked to nonstop on Skype for a month straight, and it was a fuckin great time and we're still really close friends and we voice chat a few times a week. That is a 100% true story.

So, I mean...you can try to put me down for asking people to be honest with people they meet in the game, you can criticize me, you can bastardize the issue I'm highlighting all you like. But that doesn't make it any less valid. And it certainly isn't gonna deter me from talkin about it.

dont get me wrong i agree with many u said .

i just gave a easy fast way out of the problem .

i mean it worked for me when i realized all that 

so maybe if it worked for me it will work for others also .

treat it as only a game dont mean do those cold stuff u mentioned btw u can still have friends etc 

In short dont beat ur self about all that its a online sex game  so simple .play the game be good if u want to those u want to be ok cause they are ok n thats all :)

personaly i build i dj do some parties (rarely now)

hang out with my bf n my friends and thats all 

Jesus fuckin Christ, hahaha.

So because I'm speakin up about an issue that a lot of us have dealt with in this game - an issue that is now worsened by the new single-avi policy -  and because I'm defending those that have been hurt and fucked over, you're trying to tell me that I'm a drama queen? You're telling me that those kinds of things happen to me because I seek to create turmoil and stress where there isn't any?

Hahaha. Fuck you, dude. Seriously. Fuck. You.

What kinds of "facts" do you need here, other than me telling you that this sort of thing has happened to me in 3DX, and that it's happened to lots of people I've met here too? What do you want me to do, cite studies chronicled in science journals? Op-eds from reputable newspapers and magazines? The fact that this stuff has happened to us should be the only facts you need. Why are you criticizing me for sharing that this has happened to me and other people here? Does it offend you? Well, you know what offends me? Shifty, sneaky, deceitful, manipulative jackasses. And there are a lot of them in 3DX. Kay? 

Why the fuck would I make all this shit up, and waste my time writing about it in the forums?? Your reasoning makes zero sense. xD

At first, i was polite with you and I didn`t call you a drama queen or anything else you composed. Open your eyes. If you can`t hold yourself and keep a constructive dialog, I`ll report you as I did with many assholes times.

Second, you're the same paranoid I was talking about and still the same you was in the past. It's not worth the time to keep talking to you. But I`ll continue.

3rd, dude, dont call me a dude. You can call like that your fazzer,mazzer,brazzer or any of your friends. You aint my friend. You aint that type of people who I can trust and while you ain`t adequate, you ain`t that person for any communicate.

Everyone can say about large percent of 3dx...bla bla bla...I didnt say those situations wasn`t happening, I said it isnt that large percent. Why do you trying to switch/change my words? So who is sneaky and manipulative in here?

I wasn`t telling you that "those kinds of things happen to you because you seek to create turmoil and stress where there isn't any". I said I dont know, I said "maybe" and "maybe not". This is you talking about yourself. Not me. So who is that shifty and deceitful in here?

Where was I criticizing you for anything. I wanted to know about details. Where did I say you a drama queen cuz you defending someone? Don`t lie please.

You still didn`t explain to community about that large percent. Many people said that many people was hurted, but no one said how many. I see one percent. It was a simple question, but you composed many needless phrases to avoid. So, while my reasoning makes zero sense, your words without facts has the same zero sense. But some of your words has a big sense lol I congratulate you.

Be well and don`t forget about rl friends and family.