3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

First keep breathing, before you burst. 

Second, I agree with you that it's a decent thing to do, to be honest with people and overall be a kind and understanding person.

But you raging about it wouldn't solve anything. And removal of some privacy concerns I believe is a good thing. Even if you are scared maybe that on the other side there is a monkey and not a human as you believe. It has nothing to do with Pandora. That tool was used mostly by drama queens who were paranoid about being cheated on by their oh so loved one with another avi. Also was used by those who would love to harass others by looking up names even if someone changed it. It makes no difference regarding genders.

And the topic is this. Not your idea about decency, on which I agree upon.

psst.. pandora was created to fool people and for getting a cash from them. truth lol

10k for making a new char and 20k for making gender or name change. thanx for an other useless feature..

Well it depends. If you have many picture slots Plus you want to keep the friendlist, gifts, so on or something the price doesn't seem that much

Well it depends. If you have many picture slots Plus you want to keep the friendlist, gifts, so on or something the price doesn't seem that much

more than 2 months constanly login every day for 300 gold to make it. this stuff is again only good for nolifers.

It's not a feature you should be using every month, so I don't see how having to "grind" for it is any bad. Plus you can always buy the xgold if you want it that badly

i would like to use it every week. also making a character was free until nolifer drama queens whined too much about it. all this patch is mainly for them because of the whine of ignore features and things like that, that most of normal players never really use and care that much.

@Yagi

I can totally understand your point of view and agree

Sadly the www isnt the most "trustworthy place" and the human race has a high tendency to selfishness.

Behaving like an assh***, lying or bullying ppl online is pretty easy nowadays but in my opinion these ppl have either a very low self-esteem in RL or a shitty life itself.

And for your specific example these ppl might even have a problem with their own sexuality and didnt figure out yet how to handle it at all and to be true to themselves maybe didnt even intend to hurt others in the process.

3DX is after all (or should be) a place where you can experience and live out your fantasies.

I m not saying that I conform to this behavior but as much as I would like to blame the developers (or Gizmo :ph34r::P) for their way of handling things like the ignore system ... the best laid out system cant and wont stop ppl

Neither an avatar related blocking system nor and email related one would stop them to spread chaos or prevent players of getting hurt on an emotional level

/me ducks in advance in case of flying rotten tomatoes

No rotten tomatoes from me, lol. I completely understand what you're saying. And I've reflected on that many times - that a lot of people in 3DX are confused about their sexuality or gender identity and didn't intend to hurt anyone. But those aren't the people I'm talking about, really. I've had a few situations like that with guys playing female avis, and I never bore any ill will towards them. It annoyed me, sure, but I didn't get bent out of shape about it. I ended up feeling more sympathy for them, that tends to outweigh my own anger in that situation. I think that specific situation is very different to the one that I was highlighting, though, which is specifically about people manipulating and lying to others very much on purpose. That's the stuff that I'm not down with, ya know?