3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

can someone help me how the fuck i am suppost to join the game ?? when i select join us then i am instaly redirected to this site then what should i do???

First of all you have to stay calm. <_< 

The servers are momentarily stopped.

They are updating the site "Members" area and the game. Maybe for 7 pm everything will be back as before

I didn`t notice that large % of players, but I noticed a small percentage. Will you trust me? When you say "large" and if you want people to trust you, give them enough facts before you say something as a fact.
Those features created for having more abilities,etc, not for manipulating or any bad thing. I don`t care about changing a gender, but I want to change a name and I`ll gladly will welcome exactly this.
I noticed that in 3dxchat some persons can blaming other by no reason. Just because they think so. Maybe paranoid ones. I don`t know, but I should to remind about the presumption of innocence, because those people who asking for truth, more asking for troubles sometimes and causing troubles themselves. As our forum shows in that days while the server was not working, Pandora users can create not less troubles. It wasn`t a surprise.
In the real life we need a lot of to understand someone, to trust someone. But in virtual world... Meet friends, give them you skype, have fun. You have everything for comfy play.

Have a good day.

First off, I think you've drastically misunderstood the majority of what I said. But anyway...

So basically you're asking me if I pulled everything I said out of my ass? Lol. You're asking me if I'm blaming people for lying, manipulating and hurting others without actually knowing that they're doing that? 

Why the fuck would I accuse anyone of that, without knowing that it's definitely something that happens often? Why would I just decide to make this up for no reason? That makes absolutely no sense.

It's extremely simple: I mention that it happens in the game because it's happened to me, several times, and it's happened to many close friends of mine, and to friends of friends. It's well-known in this community that it goes on all the time. That's kinda the whole reason why Pandora was created. 

I'm not going to elaborate on this further, because every point you've tried to make, I already addressed in my previous comment. 

The database migrated. Now we are transferring user photos and worlds files.

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Started by gizmo, Today, 05:15 PM

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

Bug Tracker topic for 3DXChat 2.6. Please post here about any bugs you find.

I do not understand? Where should we download now ?? :huh: :blink: :unsure:

First off, I think you've drastically misunderstood the majority of what I said. But anyway...

So basically you're asking me if I pulled everything I said out of my ass? Lol. You're asking me if I'm blaming people for lying, manipulating and hurting others without actually knowing that they're doing that? 

Why the fuck would I accuse anyone of that, without knowing that it's definitely something that happens often? Why would I just decide to make this up for no reason? That makes absolutely no sense.

It's extremely simple: I mention that it happens in the game because it's happened to me, several times, and it's happened to many close friends of mine, and to friends of friends. It's well-known in this community that it goes on all the time. That's kinda the whole reason why Pandora was created. 

I'm not going to elaborate on this further, because every point you've tried to make, I already addressed in my previous comment. 

Nope, I still don't think you or anybody "deserve" to know anything about anyone, other than what they care to share with you. It's the same on any other place on the internet. You can learn what is shared with you, and it's completely up to the people, what they share about themselves and why. Even if you got hurt because of various reasons, that doesn't mean that you are entitled to any security breach to people's privacy. Simple as that

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Started by gizmo, Today, 05:15 PM

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

Bug Tracker topic for 3DXChat 2.6. Please post here about any bugs you find.

I do not understand? Where should we download now ?? :huh: :blink: :unsure:

Once the Update is out we can go to that Topic and post any bugs we find in game...

I do understand your concerns. However I believe it also depends what expectations you have from the place itself. Or from people populating it. 

No, I agree, you can't know 100% anything around here. It's all based on trust when it comes to romantic relationship here. Well even in real life your trust can be betrayed in 100 different ways, even if it's not by people changing their look or gender.

Now creating a privacy issue for everybody, with tools such as Pandora, just to calm you down about your personal affair is not the answer. You either trust someone, or you don't. Even before the patch your expectation about honesty ONLINE should have been relaxed. 

I am also like many others. While my friendlist is populated with countless of awesome people. I really have just a handful of those I trust. And I don't need any tool to help me trust them. It was my choice to do so.

Yeah, of course you can be betrayed in many different ways in real life - but it's kinda nearly impossible to conceal your real gender in real life. We don't deal with that problem in the real world. I don't have to wonder if a girl I'm having sex with is actually a girl - I see and feel her body, it's clearly female. The issue that I'm mostly trying to address is that a lot of guys play as female avis (and sometimes women play as male avis, but it's not as common), and they're not straight up about their real-life gender. Which isn't fair to the people they fuck in the game, who would be really creeped out and disgusted if they knew they were having virtual sex with someone of their same gender.

Mind you, there's a massive difference between exploring your own fantasies yet being clear with the people you play with about your true identity, and exploring your own fantasies with complete disregard for how much you might anger or hurt the people you play with by not being up front about yourself. You understand what I mean? I'm all for people doing whatever they want in 3DX - you're a guy that wants to play as a girl, that's totally cool...just be up front about it. That's all. And there are many, many players that are honest about that in their profiles, many more than there used to be, and I really respect and appreciate them for doing that. But some people just straight up don't give a shit, they don't think about the fact that there are real people behind the avatars they play with.

That's the main issue that I'm talking about. By making it incredibly easier for people to lie about their true identity, you make it incredibly easier for a lot more people to potentially get hurt by the indifference and selfishness of the "friends" they thought they could trust. 

And I mean, look, it's whatever. The devs don't give a fuck, nobody gives a fuck, this situation is never going to be remedied. But I think it's an important issue to address, regardless. I just hope that people that play as the opposite gender have a little consideration for the sexual preferences of the people they mess around with, that's all.

[spoiler: The majority of them won't, because as Slipknot once said, PEOPLE=SHIT]

Yeah, of course you can be betrayed in many different ways in real life - but it's kinda nearly impossible to conceal your real gender in real life. We don't deal with that problem in the real world. I don't have to wonder if a girl I'm having sex with is actually a girl - I see and feel her body, it's clearly female. The issue that I'm mostly trying to address is that a lot of guys play as female avis (and sometimes women play as male avis, but it's not as common), and they're not straight up about their real-life gender. Which isn't fair to the people they fuck in the game, who would be really creeped out and disgusted if they knew they were having virtual sex with someone of their same gender.

Mind you, there's a massive difference between exploring your own fantasies yet being clear with the people you play with about your true identity, and exploring your own fantasies with complete disregard for how much you might anger or hurt the people you play with by not being up front about yourself. You understand what I mean? I'm all for people doing whatever they want in 3DX - you're a guy that wants to play as a girl, that's totally cool...just be up front about it. That's all. And there are many, many players that are honest about that in their profiles, many more than there used to be, and I really respect and appreciate them for doing that. But some people just straight up don't give a shit, they don't think about the fact that there are real people behind the avatars they play with.

That's the main issue that I'm talking about. By making it incredibly easier for people to lie about their true identity, you make it incredibly easier for a lot more people to potentially get hurt by the indifference and selfishness of the "friends" they thought they could trust. 

And I mean, look, it's whatever. The devs don't give a fuck, nobody gives a fuck, this situation is never going to be remedied. But I think it's an important issue to address, regardless. I just hope that people that play as the opposite gender have a little consideration for the sexual preferences of the people they mess around with, that's all.

[spoiler: The majority of them won't, because as Slipknot once said, PEOPLE=SHIT]

Great Thought!!  Onesty and respect to other's

Nope, I still don't think you or anybody "deserve" to know anything about anyone, other than what they care to share with you. It's the same on any other place on the internet. You can learn what is shared with you, and it's completely up to the people, what they share about themselves and why. Even if you got hurt because of various reasons, that doesn't mean that you are entitled to any security breach to people's privacy. Simple as that

Wow. There are so many fuckin things wrong with this comment that I don't even know where to begin. Hahaha

First of all, when did I ever say that I or anyone else is "entitled" to anything? It has nothing to do with entitlement whatsoever. At no point in any of my comments did I ever say that total transparency should be mandatory for all users. That really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Second of all, yeah, no shit it's completely up to the people what they share about themselves...that's the whole point. You can withhold all the information you want. But if you're a guy playing as a female avi, for example, and a straight guy wants to fuck you, and you know he would be grossed out and angry if he knew that he just jacked off with another dude, then maybe don't be a dick and just be straight up about your real gender? Is that really such a complex concept to grasp? And maybe especially don't lie to that guy about being a female for months on end, have sex with him constantly, and become close and intimate with that guy just so you can fulfill your own sexual fantasies at the expense of his emotional well-being? Maybe just don't be a manipulative, lying sack of shit?

It's not like there aren't tons of other bi/gay/trans players that would be more than happy to have sex with you...you don't have to give everyone your LinkedIn profile and your cell number and your fucking driver's license, but I dunno, maybe just don't use people and potentially put them in harm's way to fulfill your own selfish desires? 

So to return to your main point, you don't want to share personal information with anyone? Good! Fuckin don't! Don't tell anyone anything, for all I care. Just have the fuckin decency and the courtesy to let people know if you're not what they're lookin for, if they approach you for sex. There are many, many players that do that, it costs absolutely nothing to just let someone know what the deal is. 

@Yagi

I can totally understand your point of view and agree

Sadly the www isnt the most "trustworthy place" and the human race has a high tendency to selfishness.

Behaving like an assh***, lying or bullying ppl online is pretty easy nowadays but in my opinion these ppl have either a very low self-esteem in RL or a shitty life itself.

And for your specific example these ppl might even have a problem with their own sexuality and didnt figure out yet how to handle it at all and to be true to themselves maybe didnt even intend to hurt others in the process.

3DX is after all (or should be) a place where you can experience and live out your fantasies.

I m not saying that I conform to this behavior but as much as I would like to blame the developers (or Gizmo :ph34r::P) for their way of handling things like the ignore system ... the best laid out system cant and wont stop ppl

Neither an avatar related blocking system nor and email related one would stop them to spread chaos or prevent players of getting hurt on an emotional level

/me ducks in advance in case of flying rotten tomatoes

Wow. There are so many fuckin things wrong with this comment that I don't even know where to begin. Hahaha

First of all, when did I ever say that I or anyone else is "entitled" to anything? It has nothing to do with entitlement whatsoever. At no point in any of my comments did I ever say that total transparency should be mandatory for all users. That really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Second of all, yeah, no shit it's completely up to the people what they share about themselves...that's the whole point. You can withhold all the information you want. But if you're a guy playing as a female avi, for example, and a straight guy wants to fuck you, and you know he would be grossed out and angry if he knew that he just jacked off with another dude, then maybe don't be a dick and just be straight up about your real gender? Is that really such a complex concept to grasp? And maybe especially don't lie to that guy about being a female for months on end, have sex with him constantly, and become close and intimate with that guy just so you can fulfill your own sexual fantasies at the expense of his emotional well-being? Maybe just don't be a manipulative, lying sack of shit?

It's not like there aren't tons of other bi/gay/trans players that would be more than happy to have sex with you...you don't have to give everyone your LinkedIn profile and your cell number and your fucking driver's license, but I dunno, maybe just don't use people and potentially put them in harm's way to fulfill your own selfish desires? 

So to return to your main point, you don't want to share personal information with anyone? Good! Fuckin don't! Don't tell anyone anything, for all I care. Just have the fuckin decency and the courtesy to let people know if you're not what they're lookin for, if they approach you for sex. There are many, many players that do that, it costs absolutely nothing to just let someone know what the deal is. 

For Yagi and those who are interacting with him. The problem is not yours. It is of the "cowards". They should be here clarifying why. no yours 1.- The cowards hide their sexuality, because they should not, because if someone tells them something because of their condition, the problems are of those who question them, not of them (as now) and 2.- The cowards that to fuck a girl, they have avi as a girl, the problem is already physical, they do not have eggs to do it as boys. (Future dady's of test tube ). So Yagi, you turn the page, you advise they and keep on having fun, that are just little drawings, you did not fuck a guy.

I know the problem you was explaining. And you said the word without facts. Maybe you`re the drama lover and want a lot of attention. Maybe not. Idk. Can be everything. I`ve seen 3-4 years ago some topics about someones death. Some folks was adoring to bring some drama to us and to get our emotions, but was catched on a lie somehow.
Your "large" isn`t truth for me cuz my "large" percent of my friends have not any problem connected with everything you said in here. That's why I asked about facts. 
My question was simple. Show us that large percent. I can say the same - "99% of people in the game are happy today". Will you take it as a fact? 

First keep breathing, before you burst. 

Second, I agree with you that it's a decent thing to do, to be honest with people and overall be a kind and understanding person.

But you raging about it wouldn't solve anything. And removal of some privacy concerns I believe is a good thing. Even if you are scared maybe that on the other side there is a monkey and not a human as you believe. It has nothing to do with Pandora. That tool was used mostly by drama queens who were paranoid about being cheated on by their oh so loved one with another avi. Also was used by those who would love to harass others by looking up names even if someone changed it. It makes no difference regarding genders.

And the topic is this. Not your idea about decency, on which I agree upon.