3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

And where is the update? According to the announcement it was supposed to be in the morning.

Perhaps you should try and read a few of the replies from Gizmo on this thread, then you would have a lot more info, and wouldn't have to ask that question

Last week had nothing to do with the game but the host of the server.  This time of year from what's been said it's vacation time then update and then the holiday deal

I know a few people that once on vacation they have everything off from the outside world and in an emergency that's life or death they can be reached otherwise you don't and certainly won't hear from them until their vacation is over.

Some might consider a 4 day blackout as life or death situation :ph34r::P

dont-panic-everything-is-fine.jpg

Last week had nothing to do with the game but the host of the server.  This time of year from what's been said it's vacation time then update and then the holiday deal

I know a few people that once on vacation they have everything off from the outside world and in an emergency that's life or death they can be reached otherwise you don't and certainly won't hear from them until their vacation is over.

In almost no successful well run company or business is it the case where if one (or even two) people go on vacation, does the entire company shut down and cease to conduct business for 5 days, and with no notification I might add. At the very least, put a sign on the door so to speak.

That being said, great job on keeping everyone updated on the progress of transferring servers gizmo. When praise is due it should be given, the same goes for criticism. The vast majority of us here in forums are paying customers after all. That should be respected at all times, vacation or no vacation.

It will be a new patch for update your game via patcher.exe and a new Installer as well.

For everyone asking , i have asked that before :D

Basically there will the be patcher.exe update as you normally get and should you have issues with the game you'll be able to download the up-to-date version of it as if the patcher.exe did it's job.