3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

If you're trying after an hour or two, you were told by Gizmo it would take several hours which means more than one or two hours.

It's bitch and complain you can't get in but it's your own fault for not waiting the several hours as stated or when Gizmo posts that it's back up like he did when it was shut down.

Patience does wonders.

This is incredibly silly. How can you expect anyone to 100% KNOW they can trust a partner they feel close to, if they only communicate with them through text on 3DX? If you don't voice chat with them outside the game - whatever their reasons for not wanting to may be - the best you can do is try to have faith that the select few partners/good friends you cherish most are being honest with you about their real identity. But as I and many, many others have found out the hard way after knowing these "friends" for months at a time, and taking their word for what they claim to be their true identity, sometimes even THOSE people will lie to you, manipulate you, and make you think they're something they're not, using your trust and kindness against you for their own sexual and/or romantic entertainment. Hoping that you'll just continue to blindly accept the narratives they've spun about their real selves. 

It is objectively wrong to potentially expose people that trust and care about you to profound emotional trauma. It's not right, and when you make it easier for the liars to hide and manipulate people, and much more difficult for the ones they hurt to find out the truth, you're siding with the liars. You're supporting the fact that they hurt their supposed friends. 

I don't care what anyone says, it is plain as day that that is not cool.

I do understand your concerns. However I believe it also depends what expectations you have from the place itself. Or from people populating it. 

No, I agree, you can't know 100% anything around here. It's all based on trust when it comes to romantic relationship here. Well even in real life your trust can be betrayed in 100 different ways, even if it's not by people changing their look or gender.

Now creating a privacy issue for everybody, with tools such as Pandora, just to calm you down about your personal affair is not the answer. You either trust someone, or you don't. Even before the patch your expectation about honesty ONLINE should have been relaxed. 

I am also like many others. While my friendlist is populated with countless of awesome people. I really have just a handful of those I trust. And I don't need any tool to help me trust them. It was my choice to do so.

We have begun work on the transfer of the database. Server is disabled.

Guys, progress is 35%

See it's almost 2 hours later and it was at 35%.  I said to people in game don't give a time as you don't know how long it's going to take and then you'l be pissed people off which isn't right to the devs like Gizmo who said several hours.

Well at least Gizmo is trying to correct his/her slight of us last week...please be patience ad if it takes as long as it took last week I'll be among the first not to renew my yearly membership!

After all why pay for bad service...

Well it clearly says "several hours " so idk what the problem is

Based on his last few communications:

The upgraded started at 6:00 am

The last communication was at 8:00 am and he was at 35 percent.

Unless the math does not hold true, the update will not be completed before Noon today.  

I would assume there will be testing time and perhaps some adjustments. 

So my guess is mid afternoon at the earliest.

Well at least Gizmo is trying to correct his/her slight of us last week...please be patience ad if it takes as long as it took last week I'll be among the first not to renew my yearly membership!

After all why pay for bad service...

Last week had nothing to do with the game but the host of the server.  This time of year from what's been said it's vacation time then update and then the holiday deal

I know a few people that once on vacation they have everything off from the outside world and in an emergency that's life or death they can be reached otherwise you don't and certainly won't hear from them until their vacation is over.

The eyes were for the thread, not the game. Its far too early to be playing 3dx for me. I cant troll before noon, its like the troll code or something

I do want to look at Amy's island villa, its very impressive from the pics she posted

You have to recharge, otherwise getting on too early could cause you being too nice and not trolly? :P

also totally, i was there when she opened it and the villa is really awesome... and its free!! :D