3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

Dear players,

We are preparing to release a new patch 380. And now the game version will be 2.6.

When will it be released

15.11.2018 (Thursday) at 10:00 am GMT we plan to start transferring the database to the new server.

This is necessary in order to save your characters, gifts, friends, and so on.

During the transfer of the database, we are forced to disable the game server. It means that the game will be unavailable for several hours.

Do not worry. This process will be completely under our control.

We will report progress on our Twitter, please follow us to stay informed https://twitter.com/3dxchat

What's new

• New Landscapes
  • A lot of new sex poses
  • Upgraded server API
  • Option to change Name and Sex
  • New props
  • New Members Area (learn more)

poster256.jpg

Note the larger text I did of Gizmo's post.  People are in game stating it's going to take 5 hours then 2-3 hours.  You're going to piss off people by saying it's going to take a certain amount of time and they try to log in and get pissed they can't.  Don't assume you know when even Gizmo himself isn't giving an exact amount of time but several hours.

Note the larger text I did of Gizmo's post.  People are in game stating it's going to take 5 hours then 2-3 hours.  You're going to piss off people by saying it's going to take a certain amount of time and they try to log in and get pissed they can't.  Don't assume you know when even Gizmo himself isn't giving an exact amount of time but several hours.

Nah. The timing is perfect. it's weekday, 10 AM in the morning in Europe, we all know that not even half of us speak english anyway to read that :P And It's very late in US, people are not online anyway. It's not a busy time so it's perfect for patching even if it takes more than 2 hours or whatever.

Will all the errors that have been described in the test server topic be corrected?

and most importantly, the correction of the ignore list. On the test server, adding to the list of 1 person to be ignored there other characters from other accounts got there as well !!!

I still do not understand how to get rid of "Oops error". (white sign)

Nah. The timing is perfect. it's weekday, 10 AM in the morning in Europe, we all know that not even half of us speak english anyway to read that :P And It's very late in US, people are not online anyway. It's not a busy time so it's perfect for patching even if it takes more than 2 hours or whatever.

Could be good timing, 10am in Europe is 5am Eastern Time Zone USA, So by the time I am up at 6am, game should be up and running yes?

How ever I am still upset by this imbedded message from Gizmo or who ever

'... We will report progress on our Twitter, please follow us to stay informed https://twitter.com/3dxchat ...'

In my opinion all progress for 3dxchat should be made here in the forum not some third party site. Do you see my problem now with the message?

It is better not to comment. I do not know if I feel taken for a ride or pretend that this update is "Serious".

Icing on the cake? CHAIRS. Chairs that do not serve because we create them, and if we are not able to create them there is the forum where they create them.

I was left bad even knowing that this update would be the umpteenth take for the ass ... but I was not expecting the hoax of the chairs.

We'll see after the update if my comment should be modified for the better, but I doubt it.

The only thing worth giving is that it has been advised that the game will be upgraded on the 15th. At least for this, thanks Gizmo.

Did you even take a few minutes to go see the TEST SERVER when it was up ? To get a feel if it was serious or not ?

I gotta say, it's really disappointing to see you devs siding with the lying, manipulative, hurtful bunch that play this game, with the avatar-based ignore system and letting people change gender and name. Like...I'm all for privacy and discretion and all that, but when you have a large percentage of players feeling betrayed and hurt and angered due to being lied to by shitty people they thought they could trust, it's not very wise to make it easier for people to hurt them, ya know?

I gotta say, it's really disappointing to see you devs siding with the lying, manipulative, hurtful bunch that play this game, with the avatar-based ignore system and letting people change gender and name. Like...I'm all for privacy and discretion and all that, but when you have a large percentage of players feeling betrayed and hurt and angered due to being lied to by shitty people they thought they could trust, it's not very wise to make it easier for people to hurt them, ya know?

Nah I don't understand your reasoning there. If you TRUST someone, you need no "proof" to begin with. If you are being lied to, maybe you shouldn't have trusted that person in the first place.