3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

It looks nice, but unless there's no compensation for the lost days offline my membership stays cancelled.

IF there's anyone who wants to talk to me about it (what I heavily doubt), please do via PM.

So the sub is $20 (or Euros) a month; if you divide 20 by 30 days in a month, you get 0.66. So that's 66 cents a day. The game was down for...what, 4 days? 0.66 x 4 = $2.64. 

You really need them to give you less than 3 bucks? 

So the sub is $20 (or Euros) a month; if you divide 20 by 30 days in a month, you get 0.66. So that's 66 cents a day. The game was down for...what, 4 days? 0.66 x 4 = $2.64. 

You really need them to give you less than 3 bucks? 

Everything is relative. How much days in the year it happened? What is the total amount? 

Edited by ExHaran

I think what is coming is cool. I am appreciative that more is being added (finally). For those talking about the game being down NOW, the way I read Gizmo's post the game won't be affected until Thurs. and he was just giving us a heads up to be prepared for what is coming.

I think that it is cool he is communicating this in advance, I can also see why they don't want to communicate more here. Some seem to never be satisfied. I am NOT saying that we should just accept that it took so long, just acknowledge that they are trying to better things.

However, after this weekend, I do hope they learned that communication and better transparency are needed.

One thing I would add if possible is google translate.

Now let's get out there socialize and have some fun.

hating that a person who was blocked stays blocked? thats not hate, thats common sense. If someone blocks someone, that person should stay blocked no matter how many times they change names, genders or anything else unless the person who blocks decides they want to unblock them.

Lets use me and lets say Toxically sweet. lets say she blocks me. How would it be fair to her if all i had to do is change my name and gender on that avi to sidestep her block... It wouldnt be. 

agreed ..... we have our  share of flakes in 3D -  we should have the right to keep them out of our hair.

I appreciate the heads up, but you really need to work on customer relations, and being responsive when someone has a question, or a concern. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I think I speak for a lot of people, when I say that last week was a catastrophe.  The game was down, and no one was talking to anyone.  That's what the forums are there for.  Start paying attention.