3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.6 (build 380)

Gizmo

It is better not to comment. I do not know if I feel taken for a ride or pretend that this update is "Serious".
Icing on the cake? CHAIRS. Chairs that do not serve because we create them, and if we are not able to create them there is the forum where they create them.
I was left bad even knowing that this update would be the umpteenth take for the ass ... but I was not expecting the hoax of the chairs.
We'll see after the update if my comment should be modified for the better, but I doubt it.

The only thing worth giving is that it has been advised that the game will be upgraded on the 15th. At least for this, thanks Gizmo.

I only see one new pose, others are just re-used and tweaked stuff. So there is around one "new" pose added to game in the last one and a half year. Great progress! Also these poses announced in this new patch today was done in august, so there were 3 months to make some new. It's starting to be clear that this program has no art team since one and a half year. What we can expect in art side in the next months / years? 1-2 new prop and pose / year?

;) Hi Gizmo  :) … while you are adding fun stuff, can we get falling snow to add to our rooms? oh and a coffee cup to drink besides just beer?  :wub:

Coffee I would like (and maybe some Bailey's), but no snow!  I have had to shovel my driveway twice and the snow hasn't begun to start yet.  I would turn into a real bitch having to shovel in here too.  Girls don't even get snow boots here.  Hehehehehehe

hating that a person who was blocked stays blocked? thats not hate, thats common sense. If someone blocks someone, that person should stay blocked no matter how many times they change names, genders or anything else unless the person who blocks decides they want to unblock them.

Lets use me and lets say Toxically sweet. lets say she blocks me. How would it be fair to her if all i had to do is change my name and gender on that avi to sidestep her block... It wouldnt be. 

No. I was meaning hate from people so you blocking them and they hate you so much to change name and PM you more ;) Besides, its probably will cost insane amount of XGold to change name or gender, do not expect this way to msg you ;)

You really have some serious hating there...

How in anyway is that hating. I'd love to know. I know if I want someone blocked I don't want to deal with them till I'm ready and not before. I don't like putting ppl on iggy and tried hard not to have anyone blocked but sometimes you just need to keep some on there bc they just don't get over it and continue to want to fight or talk shit.