3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

We have plenty of thigh-high stockings, but very few that reach down to the knee, and none that are just socks. Having knee socks in the game would add a completely new look, and would open up a lot of potential options for how to dress. It would also give players the opportunity to create their own unique style, as knee socks can be paired with a variety of different clothing items. Adding knee socks to the game would also make it more realistic. Knee socks are a popular item of clothing, and it would be great to have them as an option in 3DXChat.Β Mixing with Materials different materials and more customization could be nice

image.png.92a8cba8c8cb78ca70d1e3c068a43ecf.pngimage.png.148679e6ac60a93e17d45fce06e80829.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping being on the 73rd page will get some sort of notice.Β  The following is a rolling list I've made and I realize that it may be redundant on certain things, so please forgive any. Also, I really only have a male perspective, but a lot of the suggestions are easily male/female.Β Β 

Add piercings -Β eyebrow, nose, lip (multiple locations for each, perhaps a way to cycle through spots)

Bracelets - (male/female) braided (single, double, triple) leather, stone beads, cuban link, curb chain, franco, figaro

Necklaces - (male/female) figaro, herringbone, cable, rope, link, cord, rolo, ball, box. Add layer option for pendants - ex: hearts, skulls, lockets, words etc.

Also lariats, pearls, multi-strand necklaces, pendants, jeweled

Collars - chokers (lace, leather, etc)

Shoes - Biker boots (mid and high) - colorable, work boots (textures), cowboy boots, combat boots, Doc Marten-esque boots (mid and high) - textures for sneakers

Hats - backwards baseball hat, bandana, porkpie, bowler, top hat, bolero, panama, western

Shirts - (textures for all!) sleeveless t-shirt, sleeveless button-down, sweaters, short-sleeve button down, and did I mention textures for all?

Bottoms - Β cargo pants, bell bottoms (both with texture options)

Textures - velvet type?

Add new category - Over wear - for things like coats or vests (will all texture options) Can be worn with tops or alone with no shirt underneath and also have an option to have them open/unbuttoned/unzipped.Β 

* Along the lines of coats - Β biker jacket (with function to cycle through accessories like chains, spikes, etc,) frock coat, pea coat, puffy winter coat/vest, jean jacket, suit coat (all with texture options)

Oh and give males better long hair options!Β  We need some love :)Β  Β Straight long, ponytail option that isn't dreads...stuff like that.

AND...socks for males...

Sorry for the long list :P

- Moandero

Edited by Moandero

I think the most would be happy when they could use the material system on everything existing before new stuff comes.
And also that people have the full force to decide what stays weared and what not while animations. The BDSM things and skirts listed in Bottom Wear are nearly useless because they auto undress.

I love the idea of additional accessories very much (bags, headphones...) but all this is nearly unusable because not removable in room.
Please do more quality of life changes like you did with the recent released search bar for rooms before spending the most resources into other things.
Would make me happy much more at least instead of any new slider, pose, or cosmetic itself. πŸ™‚

And the separate avi/clothes save thing is so needed. The whole edit possibilities are so cool but more pain as useful at the end. Not attractive to use and scares more away like it is currently because you waste disgusting much time with customizing when you always have to start from fresh because you can't use presets.
Make already existing features better to handle and less frustrating/ more enjoyable!

You have good stuff in already but it could be ten times better when this things would get some more love. πŸ™‚

Β 

Edited by Janet

11 hours ago, Janet said:

I think the most would be happy when they could use the material system on everything existing before new stuff comes.
And also that people have the full force to decide what stays weared and what not while animations. The BDSM things and skirts listed in Bottom Wear are nearly useless because they auto undress.

I love the idea of additional accessories very much (bags, headphones...) but all this is nearly unusable because not removable in room.
Please do more quality of life changes like you did with the recent released search bar for rooms before spending the most resources into other things.
Would make me happy much more at least instead of any new slider, pose, or cosmetic itself. πŸ™‚

And the separate avi/clothes save thing is so needed. The whole edit possibilities are so cool but more pain as useful at the end. Not attractive to use and scares more away like it is currently because you waste disgusting much time with customizing when you always have to start from fresh because you can't use presets.
Make already existing features better to handle and less frustrating/ more enjoyable!

You have good stuff in already but it could be ten times better when this things would get some more love. πŸ™‚

Β 

relax, sit back, grab some snacks and make ya self comfy, I bet we still have several months to wait😭

Most likely.Β  More than constructive feedback/ opinions and suggestions we sadly can't offer.
Sadly i know that things sometimes are not that easy realisable than most would think. Also when it looks very easy from outside it has mostly couples of reasons which you can't consider as "too lazy" or "they ignore our ideas fully".
Nevertheless i think it's doable just takes maybe a way longer what doesn't matter at the end for me at least because this things would make the game much better than anything else they could add.
They would be full idiots when they not even thought about realising all this what is hard to believe :).

I just don't hope the reason is " It would not look professional" then i drive crazy because that's a waste of thinkingπŸ˜„.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Janet

• 3 months later...

Would be nice to see some new stylish sunglasses:

- Oversized clear aviator glasses

- Oversized aviator glasses with the available option of changing the tone of the lenses

- Oversized glasses square clear lens

- Some other new sunglasses

Β 

1  aviator glasses.jpg

2 aviator glasses.jpg

3 glasses square clear lens.jpg

4 Some other new sunglasses.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...