3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

On 1/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, Kaplan said:

It is a snowy winter here, which reminded me that men don't have any socks. Simple colorable socks would be great.

haha project socks seems a big challenge for this dev team :) hahaha screw pose editor its a lolipop infront of project socks ...3d piercing 7 months and counting to be made by this dev team ....

i realy dont undertsnd whats going on ..oops i lied i do understand but cant say here :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I suggest adding "SLUT", "WHORE", "BITCH", "BIMBO" as underwear prints. Classic, I know 😋

And maybe something more nice too like "TASTY", "HOT", "Princess", "QUEEN", "KING", "Good girl", "Good boy".

And maybe something nasty, but hot as well, like "CUMDUMP", "FUCKTOY", "CUNT", "FREE USE", "OWNED", "PIGGY", "SIZE QUEEN".

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2014 at 1:43 AM, MikeRUS said:

Maybe start with the little things such as:

baseball cap
bandana
panama
beach hats (for girls)
colored scarves for girls (there may be other options)
pareo (especially for girls on the beach)
earrings for girls and some boys
piercing (navel pising example)

To add to this, I think Cowboy / Cowgirl hats 

Costumes cravates trois pièces et smokings / Three-piece suits and tuxedos

🇫🇷 Bonjour à tous,

L'idée a peut-être déjà été proposée, mais vu le travail sur la prochaine mise à jour, j'ai une suggestion pour rester dans cette continuité.
Vu, qu'il sera ajouté le fait d'avoir des motifs sur les vêtements et de pouvoir en changer la taille, ainsi que la couleur
Ca serait bien d'ajouter, pour les avatars hommes, des costumes  cravates trois pièces.
Veste, (même texture que le pantalon)
Chemise
Veston, (même texture que la veste et le pantalon)
Cravate
Pantalon, (même texture que la veste), avec ou sans ceinture
Chaussettes
Il pourrait y avoir ce types de combinaisons possibles :
>Juste la chemise à manches longue qui entre dans le pantalon, ou qui en sort avec la possibilité d'avoir les motifs ou la couleur simple unie. La possibilité de changer sa texture aussi.
>La chemise à manches longues avec la cravates, avec la possibilité de changer les motifs, la couleur, sur la chemise et sur la cravate, mais aussi leurs textures.
>La veste avec la chemise en dehors du pantalon, plus la cravate, avec la possibilité de changer les couleurs, ainsi que les motifs sur les différentes parties (veste, chemise et cravate), ainsi que les textures.
>La veste avec la chemise dans le pantalon avec la cravate, avec la possibilité de changer les couleurs, les motifs sur les différentes parties, ainsi que les textures.
>La veste, la chemise , le veston et la cravate, avec la possibilité de changer les couleurs et motifs sur les différentes parties.
>Un pantalon avec une ceinture, avec possibilité de changer couleurs et motifs
>Un pantalon sans ceintures avec possibilité de changer couleurs et motifs.
>Des chaussettes s'il vous plait. Que l'on pourrait avoir en couleur simples unies, ou avec des motifs.

Vous pourriez également faire pareil avec un smoking.

Proposer ces éléments en différentes textures aussi ça serait bien. Cela donnerait déjà une multitude de combinaisons possibles et une plus grande diversité de porter un costume trois pièces rien qu'avec ça. On n'aurait pas tous la même allure.
Bien entendu vous pouvez mettre un costume trois pièces pour femmes aussi, pour celles qui le souhaiteraient. ;)

🇺🇸 Hi everyone,

The idea may have been proposed before, but given the work on the next update, I have a suggestion to keep it going.
Since it will be added the fact to have patterns on the clothes and to be able to change the size, as well as the color
It would be nice to add, for the men avatars, three pieces suits and ties.
Jacket, (same texture as the pants)
Shirt
Jacket, (same texture as the jacket and the pants)
Tie
Pants, (same texture as the jacket), with or without belt
Socks
There could be these types of possible combinations:
>Just the long sleeve shirt that goes into the pants, or comes out of them with the possibility of having the patterns or the simple plain color. The possibility of changing its texture too.
>The long sleeve shirt with the tie, with the possibility to change the patterns, the color, on the shirt and on the tie, but also their textures.
>The jacket with the shirt outside the pants, plus the tie, with the possibility to change the colors, as well as the patterns on the different parts (jacket, shirt and tie), as well as the textures.
>The jacket with the shirt in the pants with the tie, with the possibility of changing colors, patterns on the different parts, and textures.
>The jacket, the shirt, the jacket and the tie, with the possibility of changing the colors and patterns on the different parts.
>Pants with a belt, with the possibility to change colors and patterns
>Pants without a belt, with the possibility to change colors and patterns.
>Socks please. That we could have in simple plain colors, or with patterns.

You could also do the same with a tuxedo.

To propose these elements in different textures would also be nice. It would already give a multitude of possible combinations and a greater diversity to wear a three-piece suit just with that. We wouldn't all look the same.
Of course you can put a three-piece suit for women too, for those who would like it. ;)

Edited by Khallum Troy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...