3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

This is what Extreme said, the person who started doing this topic:

Which means Erika, that this:

tumblr_nf97n0gCCf1tyd3exo1_1280.jpg

Is impossible to make, if you read through what the creator said.

These already exists in game:

tumblr_n7hib6LJ4g1rpqy2eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf73m7L0841tuxjxto1_1280.jpg

Or at least variants of them.

So stop spamming please. It hurts the people who are trying to do legit suggestions. And if you read through this thread, you will notice that I am not alone in feeling this way.

There is nothing like the chain bra currently, are you smoking crack?  There are a whopping TWO bra models, ANYTHING new would be welcome.  And to be honest that chain bra is super hot.  We need less sweaters and more sexy clothing.  This is a sex based game at the core after all.

are you smoking crack?  

This comment right there makes you into:

troll-face.png

But to answer your question, no I wasn't when I was writing the post, I was sucking cock.

And we do have something like the chain bra, I already answered this earlier in this thread if you would bother to read it.

18HME8JVi.jpg

It already exists Pierre :)

It is very similar to the one Erika posted, so the devs will most likely not redo it, since we already have it.

Am I blind or is that not a bra at all. This is a whole outfit and by your logic we should have one tshirt, one bra, one pants etc. so total 4 types of cloathing should cover all variations. This is not the same by any means. It is whole outfit that covers breasts (if we are talking about the bra). Whole outfit that does exact oposit of said bra is definately not same thing at all and even cant be considered variation.

Am I blind or is that not a bra at all. This is a whole outfit and by your logic we should have one tshirt, one bra, one pants etc. so total 4 types of cloathing should cover all variations. This is not the same by any means. It is whole outfit that covers breasts (if we are talking about the bra). Whole outfit that does exact oposit of said bra is definately not same thing at all and even cant be considered variation.

That's not the point. The point is that it is pointless to ask the devs for something they are not gonna make because they feel we already have it, so it is pointless to ask. You are wasting your breath. But if you want to keep wasting it, fine by all means.

It is the same reason why I dont ask for a cookie monster costume, or a full dragon suit. I know it is pointless.

However if you asked them to separate the two (Ergo one chain bra and one chain panty), that is a whole other story.

carefull eclipse some could say we have yet a short top or a legging  :lol: 

Different textures,her variant of leggings is very good.

Maybe need to add new textures without geometry as an option.

Same in game

74302574_enl.jpg

Different variants of textures for leggings

shop352-1.jpg4d94520a00f91_420.jpg

Perhaps, if the devs were to speak for themselves, which is what any good software company should do, there wouldn't be all these arguments. On the other hand, perhaps they don't actually have a clue what they are going to do until one morning they wake up and think "oh, I guess I would like to work on that today" (which is certainly the impression that I get from my relatively short time here and longer time in another similar sex game).

I was writing this as Loonie posted and you would think that they could provide 1000 (ok, I am exaggerating) different textures/patterns/colors for leggings/tights/stockings with ease. The same goes for the short skirts where, instead of showing six or seven that are essentially the same, they could show one with many different variations in pattern/color.

This comment right there makes you into:

troll-face.png

But to answer your question, no I wasn't when I was writing the post, I was sucking cock.

And we do have something like the chain bra, I already answered this earlier in this thread if you would bother to read it.

I read your garbage and I gave you an appropriate response.

That's not the point. The point is that it is pointless to ask the devs for something they are not gonna make because they feel we already have it, so it is pointless to ask. You are wasting your breath. But if you want to keep wasting it, fine by all means.

It is the same reason why I dont ask for a cookie monster costume, or a full dragon suit. I know it is pointless.

However if you asked them to separate the two (Ergo one chain bra and one chain panty), that is a whole other story.

Who the hell are you to tell us what's pointless to ask?  If I was a dev and I saw the shit you post, I would create those items you speak of out of spite.  Good lord.  So we should just stop asking for things we want, because something (not really even similar) exists...  That's some real logic there.  Also, using the cookie monster costume example made no sense at all.  I refuse to not speak up and watch you bash everybody's posts about asking for new content.  We are all damned if the developers take you seriously.

Who the hell are you to tell us what's pointless to ask?  If I was a dev and I saw the shit you post, I would create those items you speak of out of spite.  Good lord.  So we should just stop asking for things we want, because something (not really even similar) exists...  That's some real logic there.  Also, using the cookie monster costume example made no sense at all.  I refuse to not speak up and watch you bash everybody's posts about asking for new content.  We are all damned if the developers take you seriously.

Your opinion does not really matter anymore since I am blocking you.

Have a nice day :)

Well, at some point I totally understand Cathy's argumentation. It's the imho 'easy' stuff that even isn't done, so why ask for stuff that actually needs some work to do.

E.g. why do we first have to ask for hot pants with another material than jeans fabric. I mean hot pants on which you can either put shiny or normal materials onto - just like for leggins.

The 3D-model for hot pants does already exist. Also the mechanism to change clothes color that way - so it's not another huge development Devs have to pass. But it's not possible currently.

Hmmm, why don't Devs come up with such ideas by themselves? I don't know...

More  tops and dresses with patterns for Ladies, crop tank tops for ladies that come down over the bust area, Decorated Denim shorts and jeans and skirts with choice of colors, more ankle boots, knee boots,heels corsets with patterns, more pattern skirts, more pattern choices in the knee high stockings with choice of colors,decorated bustier bra like tops, hair accessories like vintage flower and rose hair clips and head bands type, hats, more jewelery ,sneakers and maybe some knee high type sneaker boots, rockabilly clothing,punk clothing, vintage clothing, casual clothing,and also leggings with patterns and choices of colors....just a few ideas :)